Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. (2345 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by luvguy(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2016
RexKex:
How Is That Your/Our Business?
i tire ooo..as if she also no dy chop her frnd
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
I don't intend to sound mean.
Buh I dislike my friend's boyfriend. he is just too slimy and mischievous.

my friend is a very nice person, she's a novice in the dating game and her boyfriend is taking acute advantage of her.

she's not the asking type and her boyfriend is taking advantage of her. she comes from a very wealthy background and the guy always borrow money from her.

she even lend him for his masters. the guy doesn't have an atom of respect for her or her friends.

this guy is a serial cheat and he had her to treat d infection he gave her and had d gut to deny it.

I want to call the guy to leave my friend alone.

Why do you always lie? You love this guy and have been crushing on him. cheesy

Do modify your post. It should be "My Friend's Boyfriend" and not "My Friend Boyfriend."
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
missKiffy:
You shouldn't call him to leave your friend alone but if all you say is true, it's ur friend you would talk to and hope she sees reasons with you, and don't mind dos saying what's ur biz undecided she's ur frnd, ur supposed to have her back
she might nt be saying d entire truth...have u heard frm d guys own side?,,,in phil collins voice...lets hear both sides of d story...u knw u gals can be jealous, esp if ur friend's relationship is going well, u'd always find a way to soil it undecided
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by TrapKNNG(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Suigeneris93:
SINNZ come and see another snitch b*tch ooooo!

LOL, I saw this late! grin

BTW, am I now the B!tch Police? cool
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
TrapKNNG:

LOL, I saw this late! grin

BTW, am I now the B!tch Police? cool

Felt like calling someone
BTW, What happened to ur moniker?
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by TrapKNNG(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Felt like calling someone BTW, What happened to ur moniker?
Why me then? grin

Its doing time. Will be released on bail on the 5th grin
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by akachidi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
I don't intend to sound mean.
Buh I dislike my friend's boyfriend. he is just too slimy and mischievous.

my friend is a very nice person, she's a novice in the dating game and her boyfriend is taking acute advantage of her.

she's not the asking type and her boyfriend is taking advantage of her. she comes from a very wealthy background and the guy always borrow money from her.

she even lend him for his masters. the guy doesn't have an atom of respect for her or her friends.

this guy is a serial cheat and he had her to treat d infection he gave her and had d gut to deny it.

I want to call the guy to leave my friend alone.

Is their relationship sucking your blood? Better get ready to:goon so soon.
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by martinsmartest(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizqoute
smh for u
is their relationship give ur leukemia
y is it nau disturbing u
Re: I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
TrapKNNG:

Why me then? grin

Its doing time. Will be released on bail on the 5th grin

Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Meet The Person You Are Dating Now Or Married To / just meet this nairalander today / My First Time Having Sex With An Olosho Sex Tape (video) 19+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.