Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. (2976 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / I Hate My Friend Boyfriend. / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
so yesterday I made a post about not liking my friend's boyfriend and wanting to call him and sternly warning him.

I was supposed to have called him way earlier than I did yesterday Buh I had to weigh the pros nd cos in case the whole case got messy in which it did.

I had never liked that guy from day one because I saw him for who he is, he is a narcissist, he talks any how(imagining him saying that women on their period disgust him) and a broke lawyer.

I spoke to my friend yesterday after he had hurt her and refuse to apologise, I told her I was going to call him since she's refusing to speak up. worst he borrows money and never pays.

so I called him, he was saying trash about me minding my business and concentrating on my own relationship. that he can treat her as he want.wtf.

my friend called me not too long ago telling me she sent him a text that she wasn't interested in the relationship again.

meanwhile, there's this cute guy (a doctor), who's madly in love with my friend who wants me to hook him up, he has been on her case for a while.

I want her to go on a date with him.
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by ImDharay: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mtcheeeeeww,
Next thread plz.

5 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by amtaken(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Am a Lawyer so I got nothing to say to you since you called my learned friend a broke ass fellow.
Bye.
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmm, OP what's ur own naaw? why not leave ur friend to make her own choices ? Why are u shielding her? hmmmmm, I no understand u o! The guy wasn't meant for u to like in the first place, I support what he said about u minding ur own damn business!

# To the poster above me, lawyers may not be broke, but their actions screams I AM BROKE!!!!!!! to the public.

7 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by OKUCHI11(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
na too much megabyte I blame ....... Op ...

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by Greenbullet(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
bitches like you never mind em own business ,end up screwing peoples life up.

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by espn(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmm, OP what's ur own naaw? why not leave ur friend to make her own choices ? Why are u shielding her? hmmmmm, I no understand u o! The guy wasn't meant for u to like in the first place, I support what he said about u minding ur own damn business!

# To the poster above me, lawyers may not be broke, but their actions screams I AM BROKE!!!!!!! to the public.
she fitin on behalf of er Dr friend..people poke nose into other ppls relationship..Op deserves a slap for poke-nosing!

3 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by biz2get(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Now you don't like your friends bf!!

Do you think your friend would like your sugar daddy?? undecided
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by Ginaz(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na wa , so people like this really exist? embarassed no wonder married people shunned their friends when they get married cos they might be a busybody and destroy their marriage . sad

7 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
So what do you want us to do for you after you've blown things out of proportion? undecided
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by Emac34: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Greenbullet:
bitches like you never mind em own business ,end up screwing peoples life up.
gringrin
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by Adasun(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
so yesterday I made a post about not liking my friend's boyfriend and wanting to call him and sternly warning him.
I was supposed to have called him way earlier than I did yesterday Buh I had to weigh the pros nd cos in case the whole case got messy in which it did.
I had never liked that guy from day one because I saw him for who he is, he is a narcissist, he talks any how(imagining him saying that women on their period disgust him) and a broke lawyer.
I spoke to my friend yesterday after he had hurt her and refuse to apologise, I told her I was going to call him since she's refusing to speak up. worst he borrows money and never pays.
so I called him, he was saying trash about me minding my business and concentrating on my own relationship. that he can treat her as he want.wtf.
my friend called me not too long ago telling me she sent him a text that she wasn't interested in the relationship again.
meanwhile, there's this cute guy (a doctor), who's madly in love with my friend who wants me to hook him up, he has been on her case for a while.
rosemaryembarassed
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by skywalker240(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:

This girl has a big problem..spoiling a relationship that aint ur business..uve spoilt a relationship very soon u wuld b breaking matrimonal homes with that ur pia,pia,pia mouth..ive told u befor am watchin u i pray my gf dont have a freind like u.always wantin to know about other people sex life i no blame u sha na ur freind wen tell u her life not knowin d so called frnd is inlove wit her bf(i knw u love d lawyer)

3 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
I actually told d doc guy that if ever he succeeds in dating her he shouldn't maltreat her if not....

I'm happy she finally left d douche bag.
good riddance.

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by kachnov(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kids everywhere...@OP hope you are sha a professional of some sort.

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
lest I forget. to those running their mouths, the last time I gave a bit of a fu..ck was 2015.
I love my friend and I want the best for her.

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by ucheHapers(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
OP ...I get egg roll, u wan chop?
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by rawpadgin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
taking panadol for someone else headache
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by numericalguy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
lest I forget.
to those running their mouths, the last time I gave a bit of a fu..ck was 2015.

I love my friend and I want the best for her.

And who made you the one to determine what is best for her.

Mumu jobless gosip... amebo.
See as she look like boga fish that was dried in the sun.
You are not only ugly on the inside but even more fugly on the outside.

See who is talking sef. You have not taken care of yourself yet and you are talking.
With your ugly and dirty hair like volture nest.

7 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by drmikeadams(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin grin cartoon wey dem no draw well grin

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by macdon4all(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

l like your point as l lik ur name
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by AfricanApple(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
the guy told you the right thing. mind your business and face your relationship and then focus on your friend and not her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by sundoj08(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op should just say she likes the guy and doesn't know why he's interested in her friend instead. Plain and simple
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by cruzita(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
make I just do like say I no read anything
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
Am a Lawyer so I got nothing to say to you since you called my learned friend a broke ass fellow.
Bye.
Interesting, shit just hit the fan.
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by boxer022(m): 2:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Your story has two sides. Firstly I know that you like your friend that is why you did what you did, but I believe he told you the right thing by asking you to face your relationship. Secondly the boy must be very stupid for saying that he will treat the girl any how he likes. What gave him the audacity to say such a thing? Are they married, is it not dating that they are into? He does not have the right to use such a word. If your friend is tired of the relationship with him then I advice she moves on with her life.
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by hola106(m): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2016
mizquote:

I pity ur generation...

2 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by tpiah2: 4:52am On Jan 03, 2016
sundoj08:
Op should just say she likes the guy and doesn't know why he's interested in her friend instead. Plain and simple

op are you crushing on your friend's boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by henryhemon(m): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2016
You poster doesn't look rich to me for you to call someone else broke. undecided or am i missing something.

2 Likes

Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by sundoj08(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2016
tpiah2:

op are you crushing on your friend's boyfriend?
This on you're quoting me, im not the op now lol
Im only asking her the same question
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by mizquote(f): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2016
hahahahaha.

I'm proud of wah I did..

ama gist u guys on how the hook up went.

to the guys that have sense, it obvious most of you don't have. when you see a good girl who loves you, treat her like a Queen.

to the ladies, knw your self worth, never stay in a relationship that you don't gain anything, it cripples you . don't act like you can't do without a guy, I bet u he won't love he will only take advantage of you.

lastly, have a good friend, so she can talk sense into ur head.

from the bottom of my heart, I say those who wrote trash.

fu..ck you.

yes, Bleep you.
Re: I Called My Friend's Boyfriend. by HomieQuan(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2016
I dont see anything wrong with what u did...u r jst tryin to protect ur friend frm a jerk

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. / Girls If You Could Date Someone On Nairaland Who Will It Be? / Snapchat Username For Ladies ! Fun Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.