Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA (2448 Views)

Kano Youths March Street In Igbo Attires To Promote Peace And One Nigeria / Can't The Youths Lead??? / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by abduljabbar4(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, u are getting it all wrong, those ppl u are refering to are the sellers, kano youths are the consumers, those ppl actually brought those drugs to kano and made their profits and took it home. Bros, na confirm hard work, simply demand and supply.

Not a small hardwork bro! Do you think they get awards in Indonesia for no reason?
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2016
MXrep:

How are the consumers safer?? bros stop exposing ur ignorance to the world, how can u claim to speak the truth while ur first coment is to shift attention to igbos instead of condeming ur ppl. Tell ur ppl to stop being hypocrites and unban alcohol to reduce drug offences or else, igbos business will keep expanding in supplying them the drugs

And the prisons will keep getting filled by the iboes. By your post, you mean boko haram suppliers should not be arrested because they are not the terrorists. I pity una
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by murphyibiam15(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

And the prisons will keep getting filled by the iboes. By your post, you mean boko haram suppliers should not be arrested because they are not the terrorists. I pity una
u dont even know what u're arguing about....the topic is about kano youths abusing drugs and u are here spewing trash..
the drug been talked about is not only limited to cocaine but things like metamphetamine, tramadol, etc and some go to the extent of inhaling petrol, soak-away pits..
reason like someone who is educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by abduljabbar4(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

u dont even know what u're arguing about....the topic is about kano youths abusing drugs and u are here spewing trash..
the drug been talked about is not only limited to cocaine but things like metamphetamine, tramadol, etc and some go to the extent of inhaling petrol, soak-away pits..
reason like someone who is educated

Leave me alone joor. Go and fvck ur wife
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by Lordave: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Do you know how many Nigerians are employed because of me? Im a sucessful entrepreneur!grin
Of course you employ a lot of people.

APC Media Propaganda personnel manager.
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Do you know how many Nigerians are employed because of me? Im a sucessful entrepreneur!grin
can't you just shut up for being silly? You are a level 3 student of Unimaid, be careful with your utterances online because its too childish and silly
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by murphyibiam15(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Leave me alone joor. Go and fvck ur wife
lolz...u're not a northerner...am almost sure of this...i have a lot of northern friends and they rarely reason like this...u cud be yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by abduljabbar4(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

lolz...u're not a northerner...am almost sure of this...i have a lot of northern friends and they rarely reason like this...u cud be yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is marginalizing you? What do you want? Where? How? Do you know?
Re: Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA by abduljabbar4(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
can't you just shut up for being silly? You are a level 3 student of Unimaid, be careful with your utterances online because its too childish and silly

"k"

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Olisa Mentu Be Released ? / GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl / Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.