Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot (6001 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by cruzita(f): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
afesimicaleb:
U don fit spend 8k on urself?
8k no even fit buy my full kit.in fact na only my jersey money
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by 2dice(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pheals:
Go and get the honey from bees then and learn your lessons... Alawin 8k na money undecided?
definitely you must be the Girl sis
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by 2dice(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
seunwen2:
With the comments am getting i will overlook it
hahaha... grin
Cut your Agbada according to your size Next time
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by 2dice(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:
8k??!?!!?!? when u spend at least 70k, then u can start thinking abt sex.
Op you don here am..
EveryGirl has a Price-Tag grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by StefanSalvatore: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
God 4bid, she b my sister??

NO!!!
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Daaaym thread for Hoes.
Me aut.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Maxi112: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
u spent 8k and u r here shouting... abeg carry ur matter go court if e pain u
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by afesimicaleb(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
8k no even fit buy my full kit.in fact na only my jersey money
U need 2 clap for urself, most girl aint worth 8k diz days.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by mimicue(f): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Because u spent 8k u want to Bleep .. Ordinary 8k na wa oo angry .. God will bless your hustle oo

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by iamwrong(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yes i can. I have done that countless times and spent way past that amount without even seeing their undies not to talk of 'honey pot' or whatever it is... Funny enough many of my close friends are females and they are all worth it.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by gevans(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
I can even spend more 8k if the girl deserve it. Like some that wil see guys as Magas just because he is spending on her, I wldnt.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by gevans(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
I can even spend more 8k if the girl deserve it. But the ones that wil see me as Magas just because I am spending on her, I wldnt. I know hw to identify such girls
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
what's 8k?how can you spend such a small amount on a girl?a beg upgrade to 100k

Your papa dey produce cement?
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by gevans(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:
8k??!?!!?!? make thunder no dislocate ya brain there angry

brokie, when u spend at least 70k, then u can start thinking abt sex.
oloribooruku. just 8k u spent, ur already complaining.

U r invited
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Sometimes you comment like a person that has stretch marks on the brain.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Kassidy90(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
seunwen2:
Let the comments keep flowing. I took her to shop rite tho she is my closed friend
You fall my hand bro....8k small na, am a broke guy but spending 8k on a female friend its nothing special bro...
i av lots of female friends dt i give money n materials worth more than that without any thought of seeing their undies some worth more than that self my bro, so please its not all about 'honey pot '

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Kassidy90(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

C'mon dear chill no need for curse just try help him understand its nothing special please....dats all
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seggzz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

You okay? undecided
That is it ke. You need to call my phone digits that you have ni. I can send my account number to you also.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by missKiffy(f): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2016
You must be one broke nigga to come here and open a thread cos of 8k lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by coolh3ad(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2016
EroticAngelina:

No vex..If thunder dislocate the guy brain, which one he go use post other useless posts?.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 02, 2016
ITbomb:
^^^Olosho have taken over the thread trying to compare a young man spending with what their sugardaddy pay them , I'm out
You dey mind those babes.dem dey compare op wey be corper to their sugar daddy money bags wey dey give them 500k every week.op is a corper who earns a small monthly stipend and out of that small stipend he give the girl 8k and dem say e too small.if d guy na oil company he dey work then dats a different thing cos then he can afford to waste his money on runzs babes and nothin go do am cos oil workers dey swim inside inside euros and dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2016
seunwen2:
Let the comments keep flowing. I took her to shop rite tho she is my closed friend
bros instead of you to try dey save part of the small montly allawee wey Federal govt they send u as u dey do ur youth service so u don already dey spend the money on female corpers and those small secondary school girls abi? Na wah for u oo.if you come finish ur youth service and u no come get job immediately na wich money u go come fall back on na? Guy if u continue to dey waste ur allawee on small small girls i go go report ur papa.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by originbm: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2016
I no spend pass 1k...For 1k i must do every every for at least one month....after all na land i wan buy?
Money easy?
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Kassidy90:

You fall my hand bro....8k small na, am a broke guy but spending 8k on a female friend its nothing special bro...
i av lots of female friends dt i give money n materials worth more than that without any thought of seeing their undies some worth more than that self my bro, so please its not all about 'honey pot '
hope u go give ur fellow male friend sumtin oo if he falls broke.no be say na just babes u just dey throw ur money give.anyway sha baba God loves a cheerful givercheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Lordprez: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2016
The way girls here are shouting "8k na money?"... Makes me wonder if gold digging is now a sportundecided

Anyway, it is well @op... Sometimes you gotta invest to reap in the future grin

by the way, "calculating how much you spent on a girl is the shortest route to high blood pressure"………… Says WHO

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Mcbussy(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Why u raining curses on the guy nah? grin.... The OP only demands better returns on his 8k investment. Don't blame him for that. grin cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by cococandy(f): 2:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Were you forced to spend the money?
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 02, 2016
adorablevic:
8k undecided....poverty is a disease

OP it's no news that all these nairaland fake girls claim to be expensive and all that here. Just don't mind them. They'll surely bash u and call u a broke dude here in broad daylight.

Go to Badoo, u'll see d likes of Adorablevic, MissKiffy, mimicue, EroticAngelina, luckyk, Laveda et al negotiating to come and spend d weekend at ur crib for that same 8k....lmao grin

I know it's too early in d year to be giving this kinda advice, but if u ever expect to get good value for ur money wink, just go to Badoo, and u'll see the høes I mentioned above negotiating at an affordable price. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Biafra:

OP it's no news that all these nairaland fake girls claim to be expensive and all that here. Just don't mind them. They'll surely bash u and call u a broke dude here in broad daylight.

Go to Badoo, u'll see d likes of Adorablevic, EroticAngelina, Laveda et al negotiating to come and spend d weekend at ur crib for that same 8k....lmao grin

I know it's too early in d year to be giving this kinda advice, but if u ever expect to get good value for ur money wink, just go to Badoo, and u'll see the høes I mentioned above negotiating at an affordable price. grin
Badoo babes=end time babes

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Mcbussy(m): 2:48am On Jan 02, 2016
cococandy:
Were you forced to spend the money?

Come around, I wanna spend $8,000.00 on you kiss
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Mcbussy:

Come around, I wanna spend $8,000.00 on you kiss
Send it to my account.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Mcbussy(m): 2:53am On Jan 02, 2016
cococandy:

Send it to my account.

Hehehehe grin.... Naija babes be attempting to scam sharp guys since 419AD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! / Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / Plus-sized Lady Twerks Hard On A Man Until He Collapses From The Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.