Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! (5988 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2016
*Olamide's turn up' playing*

*grabs mic*

Dj kill that tin ...kill am small abeg,

Hol up hol up! Who no go , no go no o

We are celebrating the hand that built this empire! the Nairaland boss himself, for his completion of another 365 days journey round the sun!

Right with me here is my co-Mc trapqueen77, grin
Dj5naira will be feeding our ears with em madt jam!

Shout out to two of our home artiste Airfoce1 and Giyaz. They will be performing here today for free!...

Meanwhile, 2chainz will join the party soon to perform -All I want for my birthday ...just for the celebrant's listening pleasure cool.

Please, Lalasticlala, farano, rocktation , na una own the high table with the celebrant.

Lanicky, the NL Miss should take the first sit at the front. Any of the Mr.NL contestant to first arrive can sit beside her cool.

Ireneony will accompany the celebrant to this event and take her sit right beside him.smiley

mhisbliss and damseyl will be in charge of the 'menu menu' - please tell us what you have for us? grin

Photoshoot is the official cameraman for this event cheesy

Please and please let's maintain perfect decorum. And as we await the arrival of our celebrant-Mr Seun Osewa, let us stand up one after the other and say one or two things about him.

We welcome the crews from various sections-

The great gaari crews
The top 10 crews
The memo creators
The Pics or I don't believe it crew
The who you epp crews
The FTC crews
And the derailer association

You are all welcome. Please have your sit at the back grin

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy Womb Escape to the big boss.
May God in his infinte Mercy & Kindness bless your new age, even though.....
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by falconey(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by jamalnation(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
HBD.
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy birthday Seun Osewa

Many more feathers to your cap kiss
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Vendoor(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by abat4real37(f): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
happy bornday to mr seun, igba odun odun kan ni o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by MUVA(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2016
**Walks in with luveu2** cool

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by princeakins(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2016
I don show wit ma goons, oya take ma sit beside lanicky cool let d groove begins cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2016
falconey:
cool
move to the front beside lanicky grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Dalyjay(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy womb escape boss
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2016
I was slightly impressed till I saw lanicky ...Her face would kill my party vibes.

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2016
princeakins:
I don show wit ma goons, oya take ma sit beside lanicky cool let d groove begins cool
you are late sir grin
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by photoshoot(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
*Olamide's turn up' playing*

*grabs mic*

Dj kill that tin ...kill am small abeg,

Hol up hol up! Who no go , no go no o

We are celebrating the hand that built this empire! the Nairaland boss himself, for his completion of another 365 days journey round the sun!

Right with me here is my co-Mc trapqueen77, grin
Dj5naira will be feeding our ears with em madt jam!

Shout out to two of our home artiste Airforce1 and Giyaz. They will be performing here today for free!...

Meanwhile, 2chainz will join the party soon to perform -All I want for my birthday ...just for the celebrant's listening pleasure cool.

Please, Lalasticlala, farano, rocktation , na una own the high table with the celebrant.

Lan.icky, the NL Miss should take the first sit at the front. Any of the Mr.NL contestant to first arrive can sit beside her cool.

Ire.neony will accompany the celebrant to this event and take her sit right beside him.smiley

mhi.sbliss and dams.eyl will be in charge of the 'menu menu' - please tell us what you have for us? grin

Photoshoot is the official cameraman for this event cheesy

Please and please let's maintain perfect decorum. And as we await the arrival of our celebrant-Mr S.eun Osewa, let us stand up one after the other and say one or two things about him.

We welcome the crews from various sections-

The great gaari crews
The top 10 crews
The memo creators
The Pics or I don't believe it crew
The who you epp crews
The FTC crews
And the derailer association

You are all welcome. Please have your sit at the back grin

grin
You get mouth.
I charge much oh.
But since its Seun.

Let's get the party started grin

Cc: smellymouth the official comedian of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Smellymouth: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy birthday to someone who has inspired lots of people through so many years cool

Keep on living Mr Seun Osewa.. cool

DJ Jimmy Jatt biko Jam Me UP..

Say Dem Dey Feel Am For Gwagwalada/
Make My Mind Blow Oh Oh/
Dem Dey Feel Am Around Town/
E Dey Touch My Soul Oh Oh/
I Pray For More Money Oh Oh Oh Oh/
Eleda mi Oh Oh Oh Oh/
Ma pada Leyin Mi Oh/
Leyin Mi Oh Oh/
So I Pray O eh/

grin cheesy

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by princeakins(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
you are late sir grin

Better late dan nvr... grin i stil see space sidon bside her
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2016
grin he needs a good lap dance

Me and boo smellinganus will assist the grand entrance of our big boss and celebrant cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by vizkiz: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Funny thing is seun wouldn't acknowledge the whole gestures and wishes. The guy lifestyle just tire me grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Elchappo: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:
Funny thing is seun wouldn't acknowledge the whole gestures and wishes. The guy lifestyle just tire me grin

Are u saying his Autistic

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by vizkiz: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:

Are u saying his Autistic

Maybe not. He is just "too private"

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by teejaypee: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
vanquay69:
I was slightly impressed till I saw lanick y ...Her face would kill my party vibes.
this cracked me up! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Hbd Mr Seun..LLNP+MHRs smiley

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Dissapointed. i was thinking twas an offline party. anyways seun happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by olaniyi0(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
warris all this sit all abat?
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Shebi Don jazzy during on of his past birthdays dashed his fans airtime.

Now we are showing seun love in his forum as a one big family, it won't kill him to give back to his society which is nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2016
vanquay69:
I was slightly impressed till I saw lanic.ky ...Her face would kill my party vibes.
Bossman.. Has Lani.cky ignored ur PMs before u seem to have a strong dislike for her
Abi una get fight?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by bewla(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
o
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Seun, HBD. Can u just answer us undecided
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmm, so Seun is july born, seems there are lots of great people born on July

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by ojun50(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Hbd seun plenty more girls in yr new age
Re: Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! by optional1(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
HappY BirthDay Oga Boss....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. / ASUU Kick As FG Ban Sex With Female Students / Is My Girlfriend Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.