Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. (1582 Views)

I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! / I’m Losing My Head, Home And World! Please, Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by Bekwarra(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
I am short of words and very unhappy. I have always tried to be a good mother to my children and the Lord of host will bear me witness that I tried to train them by laying good example, taught them with the fear of God, honour and honesty. I have never thought that one day, I and my family would be at anyone’s mercy for survival, because my husband from the onset was a hardworking man who spared no expense to make sure that we had the best of everything. You may not understand the reason why I am so unhappy; I will tell my story so that you and your readers will help me out. I am a mother of three, two girls and a boy; the first two are girls and in my mid 50’s. I have always prayed that all will be well with my family and I. I met my husband through his best friend who happened to be my elder brother’s friend. My husband and Lani his best friend have been friends from primary school and remained so till date, but for this situation that is threatening to tear them apart, if my husband should learn about it. Like I stated earlier, my husband and Lani are so close that they studied the same course in the university and when they finished, instead of searching for jobs, they started their own engineering firm. God blessed them and their business thrived. Because of the close relationship between our husbands, Lani’s wife and I became close too and almost inseparable. We always stood by each other. I was there for her throughout the time she was waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb and when her baby came at about the time my second daughter, Grace came, we nursed the girls together. Our children attended the same school and we did things together until about three years ago, when my husband fell ill. He suffered a stroke as a result of high blood pressure. We all rallied round to make sure he got well, but before we know what happened, his situation got worse. Because of his condition, he became inactive in the business. Initially, I thought things would change, but Lani and his family has been wonderful until recently. My husband’s friend made sure we got all we needed and despite the fact that my husband has not been active in the business, he gives him his share just like when he was active. Like I stated earlier, my second daughter is about the same age as Lani’s only child, because of this, both are really close and inseparable. Many times she sleeps over in their house which is just next door and vice versa. They are both in the same private university and the same year. I also give it to Lani’s wife; Grace, she has been like a sister and she has been there, but I noticed that recently, her attitude towards my second daughter changed. I didn’t want to ask because she has always treated her like her own daughter and if she has any reason to scold her, I believe she should. I really didn’t know there was much to it until my first daughter called my attention to it. All the girls were home from school about three weeks ago, and my first daughter told me that she suspects that her younger sister has a relationship with uncle Lani. I almost slapped her, but controlled myself and listened to her. She also said she suspected that her younger sister was pregnant. I couldn’t get over the shock until they all went back to school. I kept a watchful eye on my second daughter, I noticed that she did not go to the next house, she was busy with her phone pinging, giggling and replying messages. At a point, I became angry with her, and asked her to leave my presence. I also got the shock of my life, when I entered her room the day they were returning to school; she was dressing up and I noticed some physical changes in her. I was not comfortable, so I went to meet her in school the following day. She couldn’t lie. She confessed she has been sleeping with her father’s friend and she is actually two months pregnant. My world crashed, I asked if Grace knew, she said she suspected her and warned her. I guess that is the reason for the change in attitude, but Grace should have called my attention, or could she have thought I knew? I went straight to meet Lani in the office when I left my daughter’s school. He knew what I came to talk about and prostrated to beg me. I didn’t know what to say or do. I left. He phoned to ask me to plead with my daughter to abort the pregnancy. I was shocked, because apparently, if my daughter had agreed to an abortion earlier, I wouldn’t have known. My husband must not hear this for goodness sake. It will kill him. What will I do, how do I look at Grace in the face after all she has done. What happens to my daughter, she is just 18, and same age as Lanis daughter. Is abortion an option? Please help me out.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by XOGBADO(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmmm... Ma to tell you d truth; abortion is nt an option. Heaven knows u knew nothing about this. Let her keep d baby.
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by icekream(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
This one is strong o! I neva get xperienc reach dah level

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oga o. This one pass me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by fbtowner(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mam or sir please seek God this is so terrible waaaaaaat lani is a monster karma is definitely eating akpu and banga soup it will be ready for him soon

This woman is in a real mess your life is almost messed up

seek God ASAP u need him now or never

The deed is done don't tell your husband spare the poor man's life please let the girl travel or just work something out so she can leave the house

just please spare the poor man's life or you will regret it if the shock kills him
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by 2dice(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
HMmmn.
Abortion isn't an option
The deed has already be done
I will suggest you take your daughter away from that surrounding till she put to bed
God will see you through
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by Allwility: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
This one strong o.
This is a lesson to all not to outsource parenting to neighbors, friends or relations. What will abortion save your daughter from? The shame of the mess she's gotten herself into? She doesn't seem remorseful for her actions. I bet she's learnt nothing at all and will most likely repeat her mistake. Will u always explore the option of abortion if she gets pregnant again?
I pity Lani's wife. She must be regretting why she allowed a handshake go beyond the elbow.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is serious. Don't ever abort. Sit that teenager down and talk sense into her head.
Severe contact with the Lani family, make her apologise to grace. Pack ur things and living by yourself.
Btw, is ur daughter remorselremorseful or she still feels she's in love' with the so called la ni?
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by olu4life(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
And how many times will I read this same story on NL Mtschew

3 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by summerflame(m): 2:16am On Jan 02, 2016
When u find yourself in some certain situations in life, u will have do bad or the needful in order to save yourself from a life time disgrace.
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by Bekwarra(m): 5:51am On Jan 02, 2016
summerflame:
When u find yourself in some certain situations in life, u will have do bad or the needful in order to save yourself from a life time disgrace.
Are you now suggesting abortion? I think abortion should be a big NO no matter what the situation is. Parents should never take their children for abortion, once they do, she will know the route and do the same thing over and over again.
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by XOGBADO(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2016
lalasticala, baba seun, mynd44 make una come join hand move dis thing go front page nah... Abi e no reach?? cheesy
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by grad2012(f): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
First off u did no wrong,u have to keep the child,stay away from dat wicked man,don't tell ur husband till he gets better and apologize to his wife.I believe if she were truely a good. Frnd she will understand dat it wasn't ur fault. Above all u need to put all in GODs hands and be storng.U are really in very complicated situation but I believe one tin, u are strong enough to go through dis dats why d task has been giving to u.So be strong GOD will see u through.
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by internetpo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm.

This needs serious deep reply. Hmm

Keep the baby, give it up for adoption if possible. As for that man Lani take him to court if you have to. Don't let your hubby know yet. cancel the biz partnership BTW u n ur hubby if you have the power and fly solo. Relocate from where you currently live too.

Get a fresh start with ur family. pray all through
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by yvelchstores(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's unfortunate, what has happened. Your daughter got pregnant as a result of mutual agreement to engage in sexual activities with the man. Abortion is therefore not advisable, plus if she aborts now, it will only lead to a wayward future of her, let her carry her cross. I pray for strength on her behalf.
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by LouisBERG: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ma'am what i can deduce from ur write up is that it speaks volume of improper child upbringing. I smell an iota of indecipline from your child. Cos this is like 2 partys agreeing 2 perform a task more like a mutual agreement. For goodness sake she is 18 an adult. She is to blame for not opening up to you at the early stage about the advances from lani. Cos am 100% certain this is not rape gosh!! Maybe lani might have convice her through monetary terms and other enticing benefit. Judging from ur family financial status presently.(i might be wrong though) Well, unfortunate the deed had been done. What you ought to do now is that try as much as possible to make sure your husband never gets to know about this. Not in his present predicament. Just get your child away from the confines of that territory you can take her to a relative of yours for now. i don't even think she can be able to continue schooling for now. not in her condition. But what beats my imagination is the fact that she never even bother to tell you till this point you got to find out yourself.. Some girls sha smh. Try to disassociate yourself for that sociopath of a man called lani. pls don't subcribe to abortion Its not a good option. Goodluck, i wish your family well.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: I'm Losing My Head, Home And World, Please Help Me. by diportivo: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
It is grace herself that will take the girl for abortion

Jen pe meji obinrin kan o si

Ur daughter cant be a wife in that house

(1) (Reply)

Will You Stay Single Forever If You Dont Have Money To Get Married? / I Hate My Family Can You Advise Me / Married Men Come In...what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.