Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter (47525 Views)

See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by glossy6(f): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
RobinHez:

But wait! Why is it that nigerian girls detest their natural hair? Its getting hard to find "real"...

I not only wear my natural hair, I wear them low and without relaxed. And no make up. It is by choice.

Ok. Am a woman and not a girl
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by emmadejust(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
me : @Ben Bruce pls I like your daughter very much,

Bruce : that's good good.

me : am a good painter that add brilliance to homes and families

Bruce : I see, embarassed embarassed Nigerian needs hard working young man like you.

me : just as much I need your pretty daughter for completeness,

Bruce : what do you mean ?

me : i just wanna make common sense in my life this new year , with her love and
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Who doesn't want to marry an OBO?
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by kaybee09(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Is that your girlfriend on your profile picture?

Greet her for me ooo...

She looks short, help me tell her to greet Chelsea on her way down sha
lmfao., guy u too much aswear
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Adalberto(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
she no even fine sef
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by DaBullIT(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2016
i DON'T like people like her

Marrying a Politician's pikin is always disastrous especially when she's more loaded than you are

But more importantly , the future
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by doskie(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
in the end, beauty is not all that matters.
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by RobinHez(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
khristals:
I believe that this 2016 nonsense like this won't be making front page..

Sorry... grin
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by cruzita(f): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmmm.as we don see am now ,e add any blood for my body?
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
RobinHez:

But wait! Why is it that nigerian girls detest their natural hair? Its getting hard to find "real"...
is that ur problem but mine is to marry her,..plss all the bendel guys out here should support me on this becox na big project
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by amtaken(f): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2016
If I talk my mind now....
BustScam:
lwkmd

lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, ishilove

I hope you four are not among those hustling to marry the daughter of Ben Murray Bruce ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take this to FP abeg....Nigerians never cease to amaze me with their chicken sense cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Pamelayoung: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Fyn girl.
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by amtaken(f): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
That girl on his DP is barely 14, she ain't got no breast yet.
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Greet her for me ooo...

Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Pamelayoung: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Fyn daddy's girl.
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Zoe99(f): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

its not as pliant and easy to style as Caucasian type hair.
That's for those who don't perm or haven't permed their hair.When the hair is permed,it becomes straight like that of the caucasians.
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2016
I love jasmine so much
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by tpiar: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Zoe99:
That's for those who don't perm or haven't permed their hair.When the hair is permed,it becomes straight like that of the caucasians.

I don't get your point.
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by serena433(f): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Greet her for me ooo...
you wicked grin
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by oweman: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Is she really beautiful she don't. beautifully to me she could carry hot cunt though .
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Timijo(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Handsome dad and beautiful daughter.
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by chinchum(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Awon ole, won fe marry omo senator wink #Nationalcake diggers
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by AreaFada2: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
RobinHez:

You know ...there's an evolution theory saying the african-hair is there(denser than others) to protect against the intense UV radiation from the sun.

Ok, are all black women now in temperate regions? The fact that nature first dictated it for a good reason even makes the whole fake hair more fake.
Black women just don't realise how beautiful their natural hair is. We are just too lazy to be innovative when it matters.

Don't get me started of bleached skin. Both guys n ladies this time. Akala syndrome. grin
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by lgboks(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Yorubago:

your post got me cracking grin
Hope you didn't go ahead to read from right to left o cheesy
I be right guy na
And I love the way you qoute your post...I couldn't qoute it back cheesy(
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Jok3r(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
RobinHez:

lol naija guys
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Yorubago(f): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2016
lgboks:
your post got me cracking grin
Hope you didn't go ahead to read from right to left o cheesy
I be right guy na
And I love the way you qoute your post...I couldn't qoute it back cheesy(

LOL.....You have a tecno L5 to sell? Heard the phone is good and I want to buy one for my babe...I am not sha hustling for Jasmine Murray-Bruce
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by Yorubago(f): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2016
HRich:
I'm the number one person that's interested

LOL....Beht why na, Kilode, has girls finished in the market nii? I need a tecno l5 tokunbo to buy btw
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by iheanyi40(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Nothing special about d gal sef
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by ademusiwa1e: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
That good for her.

I think people are different. I can never marry a person for money. I am very culture type of person.

You have very few choice over there. I go to a very deep far village or Bush like aiyede, ago baba,ararami ola etc and look for village woman. Or the person pretend like to join deeper life.

Deeper life is a very good church to look for a wife.

Or you go to the north to look forward wife, where they are abit cultured. Not that n the east
.even if someone gi e me $100 billion. I will never marry for money.

You can see dangote child, eve. While she has s rich ,she is modest , a man will not be scared D to date her. Because you knew she only cost akara.
Dangote daughter is very attractive and desirable to the eyes, not because her father has money, but because she dress cheap all the time, that is it does not scare a man away.
You know all you need to buy her akara to please her

That as a .an, you don't have the feeling, that she is not humble. She looks so desirable to the eyes. It is not about money, that i. Go for. But compatibility too.

I like culture women and from all her picture, she sells her culture well. For anyone someone to desire her.

I am Yoruba, so nothing bias in my statement, northern women are more cultured. I lived in the. NOrth before,

She is a good role model, that a man can change religion just to marry her. She is so desirable to the eyes

Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
That girl on his DP is barely 14, she ain't got no breast yet.

I did not notice that, maybe she's your sister then...
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
serena433:

you wicked grin

grin grin grin grin grin I am Young John the Wicked Producer na...
Re: Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Timoleon:

guy have messi na....why wud u choose to be carlos. You didnt av to bring the girl into this. she has enough troubles to deal with dow there in the relegation zone already.

Taaa, Ngwanu, tell me to have Ronaldo else, I we skin you alive grin grin grin grin

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions