Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (60026 Views)

DJ Mixes Olamide Vs. Donjazy Fight At The Headies (funny video) / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by bigerboy200: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2016
LordOfWits:
Abeg Olamide deserved what he got, the silly Kanye-wannabe. I like how Don Jazzy called him out directly. This is Naija! The award has already been given away, but the car is still available if he badly wants his friend to have it.

Who get time for childish snide attacks? If a scorpion is trying to sting you secretly, smash it publicly... Like a boss cool
They should even beat demselves publicly...who cares?? Abeeeeg who get cold Beer make i drink jare??
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:
[s]I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program[/s].
Rubbish,you must be thinking they are all pastors and imams...One calls himself Don jazzy...they other one calls himself Badoo..why the surprise..you are here writing long story....
They both messed up....but I will put the blame on Don jazzy for mentioning Olamide's name...Olamide was refering to "anybody"...Anybody is nobody..simple.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Afam4eva:
Who's that yellow girl that was jumping like a frog?
Dija. You like am?
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by femmy2010(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2016
I totally don't like the fact that Olamide smashed the mic .
That is totally immature .
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by bounju(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2016
You see @DONJAZZY is like Luscious Lyon, he jusst want to rule the world and @OLAMIDE_YBNL is like Frank Gathers, He wanted to rule the street. Tell me who do think has more impact?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by oluwafemi113(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Redfruit:
Olamide messed up big time

What's this one saying undecided
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Eureka123(f): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2016
MilesLamar:
Olamide's beef was with the organisers.. Dnt know why don jazzy called his name..

What exactly did the organizers do? Call a spade a spade. I remember correctly that it's the vote of the fans that determine the winner, right?
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by KAYD007(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Having watch the video, wonders why some people would still blame don jazzy. Olamide apart from insinuating is fellow competitor undeserving of the award, which in it self is an insult,he also insulted every one's mother who held or would come to hold contrary opinion...and yet some people are hailing him? Smh in disbelieve!! It is sad.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamides English ohhh chai
Celebs cant even interact properly ,, same th davido its like they didnt learn basic phonetics grin
Anyway sha its part of naijas copying nature .. Cuz kanye west do stuff like this olamide too wan do hehehe
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by princejayboss: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Sowl:
As far as I am concerned I feel lil kesh deserved the award more than reekado banks did, most of lil kesh's singles were hits and club bangers unlike reekado banks that rode on the back of mavins groupie songs to get hits and be known.
Aside from this two I feel kiss Daniel deserved it better than both of them ,though his songs wouldn't be taken for club bangers but they were hits that relates meaningfully well to all and sundry.... His undoing would have been the fact that he didn't have a popular,solid and efficient record label to ride on like YBNL n MAVINS.

Nigerians like you should be civilized enough to know that the award was on vote process.... If Olamide wanted it so bad ... He should build up his online fan base ... The world is digital now and as such any musician that don't have enough online vibe will not make it to outside his country.... Is not about banger ... Is about who and who voted for you

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by slyvastar(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCbYZahOsKc

Why are yu guyz lik dis? Dnt yu know the meaning of "The more yu vote the greater chance yu av"
@Olamide fans, how much yu take vote for yur Lil kesh? Yu cum dey Para lik say if yu no win am today Yu no go win am tomorrow.
Ask Dehinde, Arewa and Jeff (Project fame season 8.0)

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by EndyMum(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide just exhibited the childish part of him which I have always heard in his lyrics and the sound of them. He just showed his unsportmanship; the always win syndrome is not good for the music. If your song fails to win doesn't mean that your song is bad. You must not win at all cost, if you're given fine, be happy and take it for the fun of it.

You don't have to force people to recognise you. Award is all about recognition for your work. So, from what Olamide has done, it shows that he wants people to recognise him by force and if they don't recognise him he insult you. He should know that he is beating for the downfall of his career. "Ko ni fun iya anybody" is an insult to Nigerian Music Industry as a whole not just the organisers. For God sake, someone or some people put down millions of naira to organise the event recognising the artistes! All you can do is insult them? It is only a misguided person that will support Olamide in this very matter. I like Olamide despite all, but definitely can't support him in his childish and foolish behavour. Olamide is just A Baby-Man! He just showed it. Lil Kesh is not better than Falz, Yemi Alade, to my mind in this category. People have voted for who they like, and that's it.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Theben(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2016
bounju:
You see @DONJAZZY is like Luscious Lyon, he jusst want to rule the world and @OLAMIDE_YBNL is like Frank Gathers, He wanted to rule the street. Tell me who do think [b] as [b] more impact?
Has

I'll rather teach you how to spell.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Mideflo(f): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.
Heya... Pele his next hit song will make u luv him
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by FuckTheMod: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Redfruit:
Olamide messed up big time
Don Jazzy messed up big time.

dulux07:
Immatured olamide...
Immature Don Jazzy
Why the name calling?
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Haryohdeji(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
even reekado knows he doesn't deserve d award... he said...I quote.....when I see Lil kesh its as if I don't have talent.
Ode! Reekado z dat to console lilkesh. To b frank Lilkesh no get Talent. Bcox if he have he should av gotten an endorsement deal. Imagine someone can play any lilkesh song in a bigman party,events n co... N yet u hyping him
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by kenkels: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.
Madam leave trash for
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2016
adraskey:

But Olamide was talking the the award organizer not don jazzy, so y Don jazzy mentioned his name

Bro, I'm not taking sides now but let's be realistic here; by that statement, Olamide clearly insinuated that Reek didn't deserve the award.

Any sane person should be able to get that.

My last statement implies that you are not sane, right?

But I didn't mention your name!

Now, that's how it goes. ....

Besides, both artists are good but the award was one and Reek got it, what's the big deal?

Reek has better lyrics and people understand him. Nigerian music industry goes beyond Lagos m
Mainland, you know?

Ok, ok, ok.... that last paragraph is more opinionated than factual.

Hhmmm...Now that I've thought of it, maybe Don J should have thrown his own innuendos too instead of calling names....

What do you think?

At least, it's a better line of defense than that stuff you posted up there, lol.

You think 2016 is gonna be an interesting musical year, huh?

Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by FuckTheMod: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
Bin3:
[/s]
Rubbish

Don Jazzy is mumu

Why did he call Olamide's name

Both of them messed up big time

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by gr8femfred: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:

I can understand your senses of judgment because you are a lady.. anyway the two are wrong coz the guy(olamide) is angry with headies coz this is not the 1st time that guy was robbed on thesame Way by thesame organization I think don jazzy was angry by naming Olamide to come and have the car key.. Coz only if you understand the massage is not all about the car but recognition for hardwork.. but the guy over react anyway but I the both need to control they attitude
less I forget what I mean by been lady, I don't mean that ladies are weak. all am saying is that ladies only attracted by what the ear that is their nature and I think it affects their sense on conclusion.... thanks

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by gr8femfred: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2016
BornSad:

Bro, I'm not taking sides now but let's be realistic here; by that statement, Olamide clearly insinuated that Reek didn't deserve the award.

Any sane person should be able to get that.

My last statement implies that you are not sane, right?

But I didn't mention your name!

Now, that's how it goes. ....

Besides, both artists are good but the award was one and Reek got it, what's the big deal?

Reek has better lyrics and people understand him. Nigerian music industry goes beyond Lagos mainland, you know?

Ok, ok, ok.... that last paragraph is more opinionated than factual.

Hhmmm...Now that I've thought of it, maybe Don J should have thrown his own innuendos too instead of calling names....

What do you think?

At least, it's a better line of defense than that stuff you posted up there, lol.

You think 2016 is gonna be an interesting musical year, huh?

Happy Sunday!
I think rekado bank made it clear that he did not deserve the award... so no comment
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Respect01(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Your judgement is one sided.
Bin3:
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by EndyMum(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Don Jazzy messed up big time.

Immature Don Jazzy
Why the name calling?

When a man is dancing badly in the presence of observers, it is his relatives that scratch their face in shame.

His name was called beacuse he messed up. Anybody would have called, irrespective of Don Jazzy's. Would Don Jazzy have been wrong in calling him if his artiste wasn't the one that won it? Olamide exhibited the childish part of him in that event, and believe me, that's not good for his career. Many people will hate him for that, not even Don Jazzy!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by marleyboy1991: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2016
Bin3:

Please and please stop this nonsense...
Olamide showed his grievance against the organisation and against the fact thathis artist who had hits from lyrically,shoki,is it because I love,efejoku...lots of features...reekado banks is good but 2015 was lil kesh...aside catapult ..I don't know any other song from the dude....
Olamide is self made,a ceo, a street and non street favourites....you don't call people out by name....that's a direct beef.....
Apologising to anyone wil be stupid of olamide...I will just block and delete Jazzy(no more Don) from my memory because if I see him and he dosent misbehave...we might. Have a rick ross, young jeezy fight
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by fineguy11(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2016
bigx:
Kesh shouts meaninglessly, he doesn't sing. He has hits because stressed nigerians would go with music that doesn't require thinking
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by readone1(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Headies award oooo... Lol..so olamide got angry nd slamd microfone on d floor? *rotfl* igboro is no longa smiling oo..awon local rappers. Don J be like B-) X-p
He didn't slam the microphone on the floor he just drop it
Please check the video
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by MhizterWalker(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
even reekado knows he doesn't deserve d award... he said...I quote.....when I see Lil kesh its as if I don't have talent.

Bring an evidence to support that thing you jst said
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by pure2012soul(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
This is why Olamide should avoid expired weed

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
gr8femfred:

I think rekado bank made it clear that he did not deserve the award... so no comment

Dude was only being humble. Most award winners say that, bro.

Besides, fans (that's you and I) make the choice.

I like the "No comment after commenting" style. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2016
readone1:
He didn't slam the microphone on the floor he just drop it Please check the video
Hehehe... as if that changes a thing.
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by EndyMum(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=fineguy11 post=41605999][/quote]

Word! The same line of thinking!!!!!
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by kingdong(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Whats the need for Ko ni da fun Iya anybody? Toutish lout and kanye wanna be! Attitude is ZERO, regardless of his gripes!

Don Jazzy did no wrong cos i also was amazed and very disappointed at the riff-raff Olamide showing his true colour, if na d car Olamide want make he come carry, e no hard reach all that loutish display!!
DonJazzy spoke on behalf of decency!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video) / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.