Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s (802 Views)

Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by Favoredchic: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2016
What is the best advise for a lady in her 30s to socialize decently. Like to meet new people especially eligible bachelors. A lady ready to settle down not to play around please. To add to it. A lady that has kept herself till date
Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by tpiar: 5:59am On Jan 02, 2016
go to places which are in a social setting.

or let people know she's searching for a spouse.

1 Like

Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by Ab025(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Lolz..... @ kept herself till date!!

May God bless ur husstle
Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by tpiar: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2016
i doubt "keeping herself" really matters so much at this point, could be wrong.
Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Keeping herself is not the issue but her character that matter alot
Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by HerexG(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2016
1. Don't make it resounding or obvious you are searching

2. Be a devoted church worker with some swag, and class not the " mgbeke or su" looking ones

3. Attend weddings and business meetings alone

4. Avoid looking too expensive, just dress responsibly and cute

5. Reduce too much companies, most especially guys

6. And lastly be very humble and polite

Do all this and you will get them all attracted to you like ant, and pls don't forget to send me your wedding IV when its time

4 Likes

Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by Niceman4u(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2016
In other words, u r asking hw does a girl meet an eligible bachelor. The onus is on u. R u ready for d man? R u ready to settle down. There r many gud guys out there- in ur church, work place, street nd even here. D problm is some ladies r just afta d men's pocket. If ur interest s to settle down nt minding hw deep his pockets r. U can find dem. Attend weddings, church programs etc.

1 Like

Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by olarwhumy6(f): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
I wil go wiv herexG on dis one. He/she has said it all.
Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by cruzita(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2016
she should dress in a decent way and smile always but not stupidly.she shouldn't stay indoors instead she should attend functions and she shouldn't quarrel or abuse people because her husband to be maybe there.she should avoid churches like deeper life and witness

1 Like

Re: How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s by HerexG(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
olarwhumy6:
I wil go wiv herexG on dis one. He/she has said it all.

I'm all yours Hun....

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Finally Falls Prey !! / These 5 Types Of Girls Are Time Wasters-flee! / Please Your Help Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.