Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (4795 Views)

Meet Four Black Ladys Refused Entry To London Club Cus They’re Too Dark / Why Do Matured Girls Keep Doing This Poo??? / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Atreus(f): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2009
kai mehn. This is serious. I had no idea shit like this was going on. It's child abuse,plain and simple. When i was that age,my sisters used to chase me away with slippers when they were changing. Let me watch them? Ke? I used to hang around tryin to get a glimpse of their boobs.(again with the boobies)
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Recognise: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2009
Oyinda.:

undecided undecided

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Hang on . . .

You're up already?

Blimey didn't you have a wink?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by bambash(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2009
I dont know if my experience qualifies to be called abuse, hear me out and help me determine if does or not. As a toddler say 6 or 7 there use to be this older sister of a friend of mine that always liked playing doctors and nurses. The strange thing was that she always got to be the patient and the only place that always required "medical attention" was between her legs.

What do you think?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2009
something makes me feel some of these stories are made up tales. why are you lying bambash tongue that never happened to you

Recognise:

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Hang on . . .

You're up already?

don't understand.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2009
oyinda, you sound as if u have done this before., what is made up here.

bambash, i feel u, but it's all depends. it may be abuse.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2009
because men are usually the perverts.
by the way, how can you remember something that happened when you were only 3 or 4 yrs so vividly?
I'm sure it happens but there are so many stories here and I doubt they're all true or real. I mean one of you should go on OPRAH or write a book. become famous of your experience. . . something
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Recognise: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2009
Recognise:

Hang on . . .

You're up already?

[size=16pt]@^[/size]
Oyinda.:

don't understand.

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Haw! Just that I left you online late last night . . .

Only to return this morning,

and noticing you're still online . . .

-  chirpy and still going strong  wink How do you do it - what's the trick or formular wink wink
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2009
oyinda.:

by the way, how can you remember something that happened when you were only 3 or 4 yrs so vividly?
I'm sure it happens but there are so many stories here and I doubt they're all true or real.   I mean one of you should go on OPRAH or write a book. become famous of your experience. . . something

oyinda Let me gain this strength from you.

Do you mean u cannot remember the things u did when u are about 3-7 years. If u r this dumb. Do not assume everybody is like you.

I can remember when I was 3years old, I attend a nursery school I still know this school and where we play rough or buy stuff, I can still remember our teacher and some of the things she thought us, in fact I can still remember when I am in the class room some of the things that happened and how we read on the board or how she flogs us,

The face of my nursery school teacher is still in my memories at present, must of my friend use to tell me I don’t forget things easily, because I use to remember them about some dramatic/ crazy things we did at the age of 3-5yrs.

At the age of 5years I started my primary school, everything I did I can still remember them.

u r just taking nonesense.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2009
Recognise:

[size=16pt]@^[/size]
[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Haw! Just that I left you online late last night . . .

Only to return this morning,

and noticing you're still online . . .

-  chirpy and still going strong  wink How do you do it - what's the trick or formular wink wink

It's 4am over here and I should be in bed by now but I don't feel sleepy
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2009

oyinda Let me gain this strength from you.

Do you mean u cannot remember things u do when u are between 3-7 years. If u r this dumb. Do not assume everybody are like you.

ouch
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Recognise: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2009
Oyinda.:

. . .  should be in bed by now but I don't feel sleepy

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Did that Fri on to Saturday the last . . .

Got up early on Sat to go about doing a few runnings

Had to dash back home to snatch an hour cat nap

cos I was feeling funny and half awake when on the move

It's incredible what the hour sleep did to the mind and body . . . You better go for a cold shower to induce the sleep
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2009
Recognise

this tread is not for Ur discussion u better find somewhere else to chat.
U r spoiling this tread if u don’t know. Use Ur common sense.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Recognise: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2009
[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Just realised you're the OP

My alter ego took the better of me for a sec there

I have retracted my earlier posted onslaught Hope you did get round seeing it - if not thank God cos it was brutal

Apologies for any distress caused . . .

You may continue having fun with your thread friend . . .  wink
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by saraj(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
Sick
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by bambash(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2009
Oyinda, I was only contributing my own wee bit to the thread, why would I lie? Its really unfortunate that you cant remember stuff that happened to you when you were a toddler, some of us can and thats the truth.

May be I should take your advice and go on the Oprah Show and really become famous grin

Them go pay me sef
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by 190: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2009
edogram
are u 4 real
u mean matured ladies make loff 2 small boys
men, damn
wher can i get such ladies
just curious embarassed
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by jidobaba(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2009
190, so u were not lucky to be romanced by fine aunty when u were little?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by asha80(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2009
So i am not the only one that experienced this?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by stkris(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
Atreus:

kai mehn. This is serious. I had no idea shit like this was going on. It's child abuse,plain and simple. When i was that age,my sisters used to chase me away with slippers when they were changing. Let me watch them? Ke? I used to hang around tryin to get a glimpse of their boobs.(again with the boobies)

in this case dude, u'r da sick one. not even some aunt or maid or something. u'r tryna catch a glimpse of ur sisters boobs.

@topic
this happens to waaay more male kids than people realise
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2009
jidobaba:

190, so u were not lucky to be romanced by fine aunty when u were little?

190:

edogram
are u 4 real
u mean matured ladies make loff 2 small boys
men, damn
wher can i get such ladies
just curious embarassed

weirdos
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2009
When i was about 5yrs old,a lady who was older than i am made me sleep with her,she say i be fine boy,she placed my tinitini in her yakuza while she was lying down on the floor,and was forcin me in by pressin my ass down so it enters inside so well.I could still remember d sensation,and most times if i remember d whole thing,i'll still feel like tying her down and givin her anal sex with a rugged Love Machine
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2009
Mods,
can this topic be closed? or moved to the crime section??
it's very disturbing.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2009
@oyinda,pls stay off the thread then,except u want us to believe that u'Ve been feeling the guilt from d last child u sexually molested.If not,y are u so pissed
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by biola44: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
this is real, av seen n heard of it, finally. i'm getting ans, cool
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2009
oyinda. ur name is a thief in Benin language.

in fact i am beginning to suspect we are reviling your secrete that is why u are angry with this thread.

one day u will be caught abuse kids
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by AmAlone: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
Instead of them doing those RUBBIST to me, I was the One Hunting them! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by pinkylady1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
Just thought i should chip this in since this forum is meant to enlighten and educate people.

My mom once told me this story and i think it will help nursing mothers who are working to be more observant of who take care of their kid while at work.

A woman gave birth to a baby boy (her first baby), and she has a male house help who used to take care of her child while at work.

she'll make everything that the baby will feed on available for the supposed house boy to feed the baby when he is hungry.

After some weeks the mother noticed that her baby no longer like breast feeding, i.e was no longer interested in sucking her breast.

and it was disturbing her real hard so she had to seek the attention of her pastor who prayed over the issue. and it was revealed that the house

was feeding the baby with his dick any time she was not at home and the baby has gotten acquainted with it that's why he no longer wants to suck

his mama and it has really affected the health of the baby.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2009
pinky lady:

Just thought i should chip this in since this forum is meant to enlighten and educate people.

My mom once told me this story and i think it will help nursing mothers who are working to be more observant of who take care of their kid while at work.

A woman gave birth to a baby boy (her first baby), and she has a male house help who used to take care of her child while at work.

she'll make everything that the baby will feed on available for the supposed house boy to feed the baby when he is hungry.

After some weeks the mother noticed that her baby no longer like breast feeding, i.e was no longer interested in sucking her breast.

and it was disturbing her real hard so she had to seek the attention of her pastor who prayed over the issue. and it was revealed that the house

was feeding the baby with his privates any time she was not at home and the baby has gotten acquainted with it that's why he no longer wants to suck

his mama and it has really affected the health of the baby.
r u from benin. i think i have had this story where the baby what sucking the dicck of the house boy. and drinking the sparm.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by pinkylady1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
edogram:

r u from benin. i think i have had this story where the baby what sucking the dicck of the house boy. and drinking the sparm.

nope
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Outstrip(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2009
That story just seems so unbelievable to me. Why would a mother go to her pastor because the baby dd not want to breastfeed. Do people run to their pastors for every silly thing. Even if the baby said he will never suck breast again couldn't she give the baby a bottle?? Story if just not believable.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Atreus(f): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
@st-kris,sick? Nah. Just curious. At that age,i(and erryone else with eyes)noticed that boys and girls were different,eg,they had round-ish lumps on their chests. Naturally,i was curious. I had a lot of questions. Did they(boobs)hurt? Were they full of water? Were they detachable? Did girls feel them growing?(i knew i couldnt feel/didnt know when my hair or nails were growin,but maybe girls were diff). I had lots of questions and no one wantd to answer me. I didnt have any aunts or maids or anyone staying with us.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by ebinom(f): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]

oyinda,i do remember things that happened to me at age 3 or 4 but those where traumatic experiences like when i was pushed into a very deep construction well filled with dirty water and frogs and floated in there for like 10mins before help came and yes i didn't drown(i believe till today that my guardian angel was with me cos i wasn't afraid or anything and when i was pushed i fell and my head didn't go under water,i just fell and floated and that well was really filled with water and was really deep) so just imagine a little boy going through a strange and perverted experience with a grown woman showing him her privates and making him touch it.he would not only remember it for life but this sexual abuse can ruin his life in general.women like that are just as bad as male sex predators and need to be given the same punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls; What Was Ur Reaction When U Were First Spanked By A Guy? / My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.