Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (4816 Views)

Meet Four Black Ladys Refused Entry To London Club Cus They’re Too Dark / Why Do Matured Girls Keep Doing This Poo??? / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by biola44: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
its gettin hot in there! cool
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by 190: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2009
dis oyinda babe don tire me real time! undecided undecided
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by frank317: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
I wont say I was a cute kid when I was little but i wont attribute that to the reason why i have no such axperience.

i think these ladies somehow knew that i will bang the hell out of them if they try it. cos even as a 4-5 yr old, I was a reeeaal baaaaaad ass
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2009
edogram:

oyinda. ur name is a thief in Benin language.

in fact i am beginning to suspect we are reviling your secrete that is why u are angry with this thread.

one day u will be caught abuse kids

tiniyata:

@oyinda,pls stay off the thread then,except u want us to believe that u'Ve been feeling the guilt from d last child u sexually molested.If not,y are u so pissed

why is this in romance section if it's about sexual molestation? doesn't that belong in crime section?
some of you self are talking about enjoying it and wishing you had the opportunity to be "abused". what kind of rubbish is that? you make the REAL victims of sexual abuse look bad.
I would never support male sexual abuse because it seems to have turned you guys into pervs. smh

190:

dis oyinda babe don tire me real time! undecided undecided

ogini biko?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by chihums(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2009
oyinda, u re too much. she did it to me wen i was 6. no b small thing o. thumbs up girl
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by teissys(f): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2009
@OP, dhtml & tiniyata
grin grin grin
Na wah o.
Laughter wan kill me die. Sorry for d' romance you recieved as kids
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Phemour: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2009
@OP, dhtml & tiniyata

Na wah o.
Laughter wan kill me die. Sorry for d' romance you recieved as kids
grin
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2009
teissys,

r u kenya chicks?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2009
this edogram sef
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by teissys(f): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2009
cheesy
yes edogram, i be kenyan.

Phemour:

grin
See am, advertising big teets. Abeg go and sleep o, jare
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by bluespice(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2009
wow
i heard of this once and found it disturbing
the knowledge that many guys have expereinced it makes it all the more disturbing
these ladies need to be locked up for good
or registered as sex offenders atleast
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Phemour: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2009
See am, advertising big teets. Abeg go and sleep o, jare
no be the teeth i dey take kiss you grin
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by teissys(f): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2009
Being craze doesn't necessarily mean collecting garbage for streets tongue You wan bite me?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Phemour: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2009
You wan bite me?
No! i wan kiss grin
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by teissys(f): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2009
smiley
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Phemour: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2009
teissys:

smiley
Do your smile means you've agree to be f**kd by me?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by REALTRUTH1: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Poster,,,yours is even better,,,,I was actually raped by my aunt when I was about 5 years,,,its so sad,,,I can still recall and recount the experience,,,some about 3 years ago,,i saw her but was wondering if she thinks I do not know what happened then,,,,strange but it happened to me,,,
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by teissys(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
Phemour:

Do your smile means you've agree to be f**kd by me?

My smile means that I sympathize wit you for you know not what you are doing, I no wan fork abeg tongue
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Phemour: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
My smile means that I sympathize wit you for you know not what you are doing, I no wan fork abeg
angry Another Gosh! tongue
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by philip0906(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
mmm i'm enjoying this, more please grin grin
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by teissys(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
smiley
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Phemour: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
:d
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by sojuicy(f): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2009
When I clicked on this thread, I hoped it was a typo with the 2-5. Surely, I thought, he meant to say 25, so why the whinge. I miss the innocense I nursed an hour ago before starting this thread. Yet I'm glad my eyes have been opened to this prevalent threat.

This thread saddens me on many levels. I don't think any of the guys are making it up, I thought female
child molesters were the exception, but I'm realising it is far more wide-spread than we dare think.

There's a tacit school of thought that thinks that molestation that does not involve the penetration of a child's body is not in the same category as the violent sexual assaults suffered by children of all ages. But the emotional scars ae there and because there are no visible signs, left unaddressed.

The women that do this are as sick as they are complicated. Do they target a child that will do exactly what they want the way they want it because they've despaired trying to get "real" men to listen and understand between the sheets? So they target a child primed to obey and easily bribed or threatened into keeping a secret. Or is it the desire for pleasure without risk of pregnancy, rejection, or the complications of a relationship?

I wonder how many of these guys would not be here spending so much time on this forum, especially the more sexually explicit if they hadn't had the experienced they had.

The guy that loves pussy and yet hates to have the back of his head touched during cunninlingus is a prime example of the walking wounded who don't realise how much they're hurting. He and fellow victims deserve an apology and acknowledgement of the theft of their childhood, both by the perpetrators and their guardians who failed them in their naivety and allowed their precious children to serve the perverted needs of those they assumed they could trust.

I know a young man who can't date women his age. He goes for women his mother's age, after being "introduced" to the pleasures of sex by a so-called friend of his mother whome we always jokingly refer to as "aunty". He'd rather be celibate than indulge with any one younger. After reading this thread, I don't see how I can share the joke with him any longer. Memories of what male friends have told me about early sexual encounters with older women are suddenly taking on a new light and I'm wondering how they might have been different or made different choices with their lives.

And as for those expressing envy or regret that this passed them by, you can be forgiven for thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. Many women that fantasise about rape have never experienced the reality of its horrors. They think it's a good hard banging they can secretly enjoy because their
virtue wasn't compromised by "giving it up".

Sex should leave pleasant memories and be consensual between two (or more) people of equal and sound mind. A lot of society's woes are the results of the sexual predators and the crumbs of destruction and decay they leave in their wake.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Akinagirl(f): 4:43am On Jul 22, 2009
This is sick. Child molesters should be shot.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by sexyLeamon(f): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2009
geezzzzzzzz I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by xynerio(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2009
I was 7, she called me one day to buy bubble gum and bring it to her room. But when I got there she lock d door and asked me to sit down. She striped herself and asked me to squeeze her tits, later she took all my fist and insert it in her cunt, whao! It was hot. I was just shaking while she was moaning. Well I didnt feel a thing.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by galatico(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2009
Yeah matured Ladies are fond of that, it happened to me too back then, Even my kid Newphew too he's experiencing such stuff, That's simply sexual assault or whatelse could you call it?
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by sexyLeamon(f): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2009
xynerio:

I was 7, she called me one day to buy bubble gum and bring it to her room. But when I got there she lock d door and asked me to sit down. She striped herself and asked me to squeeze her tits, later she took all my fist and insert it in her cunt, whao! It was hot. I was just shaking while she was moaning. Well I didnt feel a thing.
what a complicated life u live dude
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by galatico(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2009
@Pinklady that story of yours sucks!!! It's not true,
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by IFELEKE(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2009
xynerio:

sexyLeamon:

what a complicated life u live dude
Complicated Indeed.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by youngzeal1: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
my own story sweet pass all ur own. i fu3ked our house help, fu3ked nore than three big girlz n other child play stufff smiley, even now, it still dey happen 4 some houses. i missed all dose day cus i can go for 4-5hours but now highest na six round. thing don change 4 my bodyooooo cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by topsy25(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
young_zeal:

my own story sweet pass all ur own. i fu3ked our house help, fu3ked nore than three big girlz n other child play stufff smiley, even now, it still dey happen 4 some houses. i missed all dose day cus i can go for 4-5hours but now highest na six round. thing don change 4 my bodyooooo cool cool cool cool

U just dey start bros, small time u no go fit do at all tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Personal hygiene / Who Likes Tall Guys? / I And My Cute Sis.. Rate Us( Pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.