Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (4794 Views)

Meet Four Black Ladys Refused Entry To London Club Cus They’re Too Dark / Why Do Matured Girls Keep Doing This Poo??? / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by youngzeal1: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
topsy25:

U just dey start bros, small time u no go fit do at all tongue
U WEY dey talk fit go six
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by CyberG: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2009
What a topic but I couldn't but just add a little of my experience with a lady that was the daughter of one of our tenants way back then. I remember this lady's name very well but I won't say it here. . .her name was Aunty ****. She was very tall and I think the first born in a family of mostly girls. I remember their father and their family car. . .a 504 station wagon. I was very young then. . .I think I was about 5-6. I was very cute then smiley , and still have a passport photograph of me at 10 or 11, taken when I was trying to get into secondary school.

I didn't really understand then but I think she just really liked me and I was around her a whole lot. She was also very beautiful. . .surprising how I had that much perception at that age. . .and I do remember that much with her very long hair. Anyways, I just think it is life and things, sometimes crazy things, happen. I do remember another situation which was much 'worse' and the person (another one) concerned may have thought I never had any remembrance of it but I do!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Winnergal(f): 2:42am On Jul 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by shanda(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2009
As an adventurous four year old boy, there was this lady living two buildings away from mine. She liked me so much, cos I was good looking as kid. She will kiss me and tell me to go to my mom's shop to steal some money. I do oblige because she'll promise to kiss me again. I repeated this a couple of times until my smart mum started noticing a particular habit in me ( I'll come to her shop, play around for sometime and then disappear). When my mum caught me red handed stealing, she made me confess. I told her everything the lady has been doing to me apart from kissing my lips and you could just imagine wat happened after that urself.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by skfa1: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2009
shanda:

As an adventurous four year old boy, there was this lady living two buildings away from mine. She liked me so much, cos I was good looking as kid. She will kiss me and tell me to go to my mom's shop to steal some money. I do oblige because she'll promise to kiss me again. I repeated this a couple of times until my smart mum started noticing a particular habit in me ( I'll come to her shop, play around for sometime and then disappear). When my mum caught me red handed stealing, she made me confess. I told her everything the lady has been doing to me apart from kissing my lips and you could just imagine wat happened after that urself.

I believe you.

Mine happened to me when i was in nursery school, there is this aunt(name witheld) that really like me alot, she is a neighbour. She will prepare food and call me to come and eat, after eating with her, she will take me into her bedroom and start romancing me on the bed. I still remember till today, I dont feel happy about it tho. that's not right trust me.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by CrudeOil2(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2009
very funny thread.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by binhozie(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2009
As an aggressive kid Lord knows that i would have bitten off a chunk of something. YUCK!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by julianH(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2009
Funny, annoying and "unbelievable" as this may sound ladies do this day in day out! In as much as I can not remember experiencing this, stories abound of this kind of thing. It is the highest level of child molestation and abuse.

Surprising though this same ladies are being asked out daily by men that are "capable" but they would be doing SHAKARA only to end up messing with kids! How can a little boy within that age metrix give sexual relief to women. It is also a case of serious emotional and psychological problems for ladies engaing in such act!

A poster said that such kids does not break their heart. Funny! Why are ladies so scared of their hearts being broken? It takes a heart broken girl to value a real and nice guy when he comes along!

I remember this particular lady coming to check this little boy in my compound - he stays alone as his mom was laways away. I had to ask him one day despite myself who the lady was. Guess what he told me: she was always coming to disturb him when she feels like fucking! He further told me that the whole thing started when he was in JSS 2.

Ladies out there who engages in such act: WHY NOT GET YOURSELVES VIBRATORS OR WHATEVER AND LET CHILDREN BE? OR BETTER STILL GIVE GUYS CHANCE TO >>>>>>> INSTEAD OF THE STATUS QUO!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by bryening: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
She was teaching you about SEX. I taught my daughter the same away when she was 6, I told her to suck my cock, and I bleeped her that night. KIDS NEED SEX
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Goldieluks: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
bryening:

She was teaching you about SEX. I taught my daughter the same away when she was 6, I told her to suck my cock, and I bleeped her that night. KIDS NEED SEX

Devil shiit on your white hair,disabled pervert.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
Now that I think of it, I do remember a session with the house maid when I was 4 or something.
I think it had to do with dry-humping. Happened a number of nights. Can't remember the specifics but thankfully, nothing as hardcore happened.

And come to think of it . . . perhaps this explains much of my own developmental experiences undecided
Hmm. . . . food for thought now.

Anyway, all is washed away by the blood of Jesus and I forgive her, wherever she is. smiley
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Bigwig1: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
I happen to be a victim,though it was fun den but now am kind of regretin it now,cos i ran after everything in skirt just tryin 2 get ova it nw
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Jackieugo(f): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
bryening:

She was teaching you about SEX.  I taught my daughter the same away when she was 6, I told her to suck my cock, and I bleeped her that night. KIDS NEED SEX
May god help your evil soul. . . .
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Pweety4me(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
Wow sad. . .but i know half of dem stories are lies!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Would be nice if they were. Would really be.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Orton10(m): 2:39am On Apr 22, 2011
Men. . .!!. . .
A little kid, innocent, fragile, lovely and adorable as they come, looks up to you as a Woman, for pure maternal love and affection and you pay him/her back with evil.
A thousand and One Men out there, why settle for a kid
What is in this silly 'body' of ours that We try by all means to satisfy its insatiable desires?
The things God will judge . . . .ehh
##Post,
Never experienced such. Was a 'momma's boi' back then, And She sure did a pretty good job in keeping me close to elbow - to the bone for that matter.
And to think I had made fun of my bonk-mate back in High skool bout this same issue. That dude's sex life was pretty messed up.

Sidenote: I regret coming in here, My mind is spoilt and I'm so pissed and annoyed right now.
Just hope a nap would distant the thoughts of this thread far from memory.
I'm outta here.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by YoboTerry(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2012
muyoto: It happened to me many, may times. It as the househelp that stayed wiith us, actually she is my dad's niece and used to touch and handle my tomplolo and eevn though the thing was a bit sweet then I just sensed thatt something was wrong somehere. She will even UnCloth in my presence to rub cream round her body after bathing and not even care that a small boy is looking at her which is how i get to know about the strnge 'v' hair that ladies have  embarassed embarassed
cheesy
muyoto: It happened to me many, may times. It as the househelp that stayed wiith us, actually she is my dad's niece and used to touch and handle my tomplolo and eevn though the thing was a bit sweet then I just sensed thatt something was wrong somehere. She will even UnCloth in my presence to rub cream round her body after bathing and not even care that a small boy is looking at her which is how i get to know about the strnge 'v' hair that ladies have  embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:41am On Aug 03, 2012
I was evil as a child. I would've killed the offender. It's funny how time changes people.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by timilehing(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Now i c why my gf carries baby alot. Softness of their skin right? And u're in control hmmmm
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by kolajoo(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2012
Interesting thread but na true sha. My own case is even worst. At age 5 - 7 my old man wife "my step mom" use to carry me on her chest in the bedroom when nobody is around, she romance me and feel my touch in her and this act also happened with me and my aunt that stays with us, she always told me to put my finger in her poo and my maniless cause we use to sleep together in the nite. I always feel bad each time i remember cos it isnt a good thing at all. I rest my case.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by mecussey(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I was evil as a child. I would've killed the offender. It's funny how time changes people.

Yes man, time really changes people, sometimes i wonder how an evil child changes for good as he grows, how a mugu turnout to be smart and how a really nice kid turnout to be the real devil, wonders. @ topic our house help did the same but thank God no penetration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. / Personal hygiene / Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.