Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (99637 Views)

Did Davido Throws Another Punch At Wizkid In Summer Body (with Olamide) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by mentorandfriend(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
omotogoodo:
Olamide is just a mad cow, a clueless loose canon.
Is keshi (or whatever he goes by) the first to lose an award nomination. He should just go and die

I would pick reekado or korede bello over lil-kesh anytime any day. Cos he ain't gat it. He sings noise not music and won't be staying around for too long.!!!

I'm Yoruba. We Yoruba's do not 'walk on' elders.

F**k olamide, f**k ybnl, f**k keshi.
More grace to mavin crew!!!

Advance warning:
If you want to succeed this year, don't quote me!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by michade(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bloggers don see food

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Folakeme: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
The funny thing is that Don jazzy n "" his children"" undecided(supposedly) danced shoki in their music videos angry
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ifeanyi83(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Really if I had to chose between Lil Kesh and Reekado banks, I wil chose the latter for the following reasons;
1. Lil Kesh's lyrics are very vulgar( at least the ones I've listened to) compare to that of Reekado banks
2. Reekado banks has more marketability. He's currently a glo ambassador. Lil kesh has go no endorsement that I know about. I stand to be corrected.
3. Reekado banks has been able to mix education and music. I understand he's a graduate of UNILAG.
I don't know however, if the selection of the next rated artiste was based on any of these. Just my opinion.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by LamiHandsome(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Why are you abusing me na? This is new year o, I'm a girl not a guy na embarassed

I'm sorry sweetheart. My apologies. kiss
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by feaworaoja007: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:

Nothing like being in chaos. Do you know that before 50Cents came into the show and broke the record of highest selling rap album (Get rich or die trying which sold about 11million copies), Biggie held that record with 10million copies? Biggie had always being a very high selling rap artist. He had outsold Pac a couple of times with about ten million albums. Pac hardly sold beyond 6-7million copies.

I don't think you really listened to all Kelly Handsome's diss track Vs MI. If you had, you'd have seen he had more of the punchlines. All MI had to attack him with was his financial condition while Kelly used both his physical looks and MI's own rhymes to hit MI real hard.

Hehehehehe! I laughed at your statement that Jigga begged Nas. How and when did that happen? There was just no way that Nas would kill Jigga's career with ordinary diss track.

Also, how on earth will Don Jazzy wanna settle with Olamide? I don't just understand your point. You sound pretty young tho. By the way, when next you're analysing issues (the ones you're sure of oh), try not to be biased. Olamide 4ked up big time (as a matter of fact, twice) while Don Jazzy 4ked up too (but in his case, once), so stop making it seem like it was only Don Jazzy that messed up. Both of them behaved childishly...
lol! Badboy records were more into business oriented and all than deathrow records, true but it didnt mean biggie was beta than pac! Biggie selling more according to you does not negate the fact the pac's beta than him. When it comes to deep lyrical content! As a matter of fact,if u"ve listened to some interviews and seen the movie "notorious",u"ll see the high respect and regards biggie has for pac! He looks up to pac, a certain scene in the movie,he acknowledged it!
As for the diss track btw kelly handsome and MI,i dont knw which of kelly handsome's track u could say bettered MI's "somebody wants to die" and "nobody test me" cos MI totally killed kelly handsome,from punchlines to lyrical content,kelly handsome's diss track was good as vic o's track!
Just get on stage sometime and say something like..."only one kelly that I know....and what the crowd cheer "kelly Rowland"and finish the whole verse of MI's "somebody wants to die",now thats what i call killing it!i listened to kelly handsome's diss track,believe me,i cant even remember the name of the track cos it was so wack!
As for jigga begging nas, he didnt have to do it directly,but signing him up and making him appear in hiis music video is enuf said! Why will you feature,some that dissed you to pieces in your own music video,if not to pacify him!( check you tube to see some interviews in which nas was interviewd bout the record deal jigga made him based on the "ether hit" indirectly!
Agreed,Jigga's also more business oriented than nas,but it doesnt make him beta than Nas!
As for jazzy begging olaamide,he might not do it directly,jazzy's too proud! He"ll prolly ignore him,and if the beef steam's still in olamide,he"ll hit mavins crew with subliminaal lyrics,and of course,cos mavin lack content,they"ll ignore him,what are they gonna do? "Another version of "oga titius" which is totally wack as far as am concerned!
When analysing issue,there's no need for the "subtle upmanship jab",it's totally uncalled for,i suggest we remain objective if we"re gonna analyse this.
As for the crux of the beef, olamide didnt call anybody's name,though i dont understand what he said in yoruba,but i dont think he called anybody's name,i dont see any reason why don jazzy knowing how sentimental olamide is already,will now throw fuel into fire by telling him to come and take car!
I mean,its totally uncalled for;just like you saying "it seems i"m young tho"...i mean,how will u knw? Since when did intelligence beomes equated wwith age?
Anyways water under bridge!
Shalom!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Empty barrels make the loudest noise...smh
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by MirakleBest(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Day before yesterday that was 2015 Olamide and Don jazzy were singing 'Skelemba' together, today being 02/01/2016 Don Jazzy is singing 'them say I get big head,I concur'
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by rostwell123(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Was dis one of d motives of HEADIES? Noise maker, abeq shut up!!!!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by MarceloO(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes! Because you guys are not mates/equals.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by kayLion(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
Hmmmm, you are totally wrong, the last time I checked, Reekado is Yoruba, Kesh is Yoruba, Olamide is Yoruba, only DonJazzy is Ibo and guess who Phyno (another Ibo) supported?., he supported Olamide...so, leave tribal war out of this please

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by wasiudvd(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:
Reekado deserved it. At least we understand his songs.
Lil kesh on d other hand should av won a Yoruba award tongue
Skiboroboskibo skiboroboskibo..... Bullocks

its glearing you don't know Reekado is Yoruba.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Jayetiti(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
The weed this guy smokes is original! cheesy

His noise is becoming too much.

Don Baba sef no respond. This Olamide guy na kid

All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.

well have been making money before jazzy became a don, he should have been more matured , like the humble jazzy we all knew.. the name calling sold him out...Olamide f up buh jazzy mess it all up.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by hmuhammad(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
Don Jazzy knows how to handle rough situation. Not a word from he and his gang since. That's what maturity is all about.

Whereas, this foooool just de rant since early morning. SMH
e de pain the small boy that's y, Reeky songs too make sense. To hell with Mide and Kesh

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by cabaliciouscabal: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.

Get away, y is it dat u igbos ar always looking for cheap sentiments, any small thing u ppl will be shouting tribalism, who practice tribalism more? Is d igbos any wea u pple gain access u will make sure u monopolize it to d advantage of ur pple. And wen oda ethnic group does it to u, u will be shouting.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by oge966: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
I have been observing this beef and the following are my thoughts about it:

1. Olamide was wrong in his reaction at the headies and even using middle finger on the television. That is not acceptable anywhere.
2. Don Jassy goofed by calling Olamide's name on stage. He would have made his point and move on without name calling.
3. Olamide destroyed everything with his ranting on twitter. He disappointed his fans and admirers with his abusive words on Don Jassy who's older than him. He claimed his reaction on Don Jassy is because he mentioned his name on stage but Olamide made same mistake by calling Dbanj and Wande Coal name is his rants. These guys would have started another beef if they are not matured to keep quiet.

Conclusion
Don Jassy should be more respectful to younger artists and he should not expect them to respect him by default. He must earn their respect and know that nothing last forever and these younger guys will insult an elder that failed to respect himself.

Olamide has not learnt his lessons. Kesh lost the rookie award last year and Olamide did not re-strategies and know what he is not doing right and now Kesh has lost next rated award and he is ranting. A smart man dont make same mistake twice. What Olamide failed to learn is that NEXT RATED award is by voting and not just hard work or hit songs. Kesh deserve the award more because of his hit songs this year but that alone cannot give you this category of award. Mavin crew was busy campaigning for votes for Banks and Korede, while YBNL crew was busy making noise on social media that Kesh will win the award without campaigning for votes. No thanks to Davido for raising YBNL crew expectation.

This is similar to what happen during elections; the best candidate don't usually win the election but the candidate that has the highest votes usually win. Olamide should have known this from his past experience and campaign for votes for his artist. Making noise on the social media will not change anything. He should learn to be the boss so that none of his artist will be shortchanged next time.

Olamide also throw a jibe on Don Jassy for his artists that left his label and I think that was unnecessary. He just started having artists and may not know how it feels for your artist to leave your label. He is staking everything for Kesh now and imagine him leaving him tomorrow to do his own thing. His reaction may be worst than what Jassy did. Don't point hands until you wear the shoes and know how it feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Daminaj2(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
NaLaugh:

Is it the stock market? smiley

lol dear. E pass stock market
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Shegricho: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:
Reekado deserved it. At least we understand his songs.
Lil kesh on d other hand should av won a Yoruba award tongue
Skiboroboskibo skiboroboskibo..... Bullocks

Its bollocks not Bullock, do you castrate bulls?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by macof(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

But kesh, banks and kiss Daniel are all yoruba undecided
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by glamz007(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

and some ppl liked this post o. na wa
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by kizolo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elosky20:
nwata bulie nna ya elu biko gini ga eme
Aji amu aghaghi ikpuchi ya anya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
ossaisly:
Dear Badoo,
I can't wait to hear a single on this ish. U already know how to use abusive words in virtually all ur tracks. So plz kindly drop a new single before this month runs out, so that we can fun listening to U guys beefing each other.

Thanks and God bless.

Lol
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shegricho:

Its bollocks not Bullock, do you castrate bulls?
Tnx..4..d..correction

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
headies is the most useless award show I know right now… I used to call headies Africa’s Grammy but sincerely this is so bad…how can reekado banks win next rated were artist like lil kesh,kiss Daniel and Cynthia Morgan are nominated…you guys disappointed me…no back to back hits like those three and all this three brought there own unique style of music..no one in the whole country has those three’s style of music in them do you even know what next rated means… but reekado brought us something we are use to…this is so clear and glaring reekado has no song that can compete with all those guys..politics in headies…never gonna watch that shit again… you guys are just so useless
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Daminaj2(f): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2016
MirakleBest:
Day before yesterday that was 2015 Olamide and Don jazzy were singing 'Skelemba' together, today being 02/01/2016 Don Jazzy is singing 'them say I get big head,I concur'

lol
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by pharoahs(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2016
She's using her small breast to move forward with her life while some with big breast cannot take a single step in the right direction.
Helkayklassic:
Hahahahaha..This is pure evil.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by OKorowanta: 4:48am On Jan 03, 2016
No sane human being shud take Olamide serious.
Microphone street naim he be.
If he see were dem dey blow tools,he go fit stand?
Rubbish kids undecided
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by zudozz: 4:53am On Jan 03, 2016
most of this una artist them no get anything upstairs. Sometimes I go just dey wonder. 1 Idiot from Mushin do 1 song it became a hit e move go island dey drink champagne same way e dey drink beer b4..dey Bleep unilag girls group sex from this night club 2 this hotel. And people ve huge Respect, Love 4 him suddenly...especially women.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Daminaj2:
This matter have passed me cry

[size=13pt]If you want to read the Donjazzy Vs Olamide beef in one spot[/size]
Visit www.Daminaj.com

Everything is updated as it happens

Don't worry I can read it on NL, Na on top Seun head you wan go banana island abi, it is well.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by iaatmguy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
aikluck007:
Reekado won because Nigerians re not stewpid... We still appreciate good written songs. Lil kesh should av battled olamide for best street hip hop or whateva... Let's learn to promote sanity
so what of kiss daniel's is that not a song you can play to your grand children saying "this song got me your grand ma"
it is obvious that the headies is a joke
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
When Kanye west pulled his rant against tailor swift he quickly turned around and apologized to tailor swift and today they are bff. Olamide owes the headies organisers an apology and also Don Jazzy.

If he feels the headies is biased and has been hijacked then he should return his own award and any other award he has gotten from them otherwise he should suck it up and go work on his and his crews brand and quit with all this street this and street that. Is he more street than daddy showkey and the rest of them? The guy no sabi wetin street be.... let him go to jamaica and see the grandfather of the street he is flaunting
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Daminaj1(f): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Daminaj2:
This matter have passed me cry

[size=13pt]If you want to read the Donjazzy Vs Olamide beef in one spot[/size]
Visit www.Daminaj.com

Everything is updated as it happens

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/davido-tells-sad-story-of-how-his-older.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.