Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (99627 Views)

Did Davido Throws Another Punch At Wizkid In Summer Body (with Olamide) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Aminat508(f): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Bros wetin concern Airplane with road no good
E bami bi oooo.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ojnnaco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is still a kid when it comes to handling of crucial issues ... why much display of childish behavior

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Timijo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Davido and Sophie ended 2015 with fight and Olamide and Don Jazzy begin 2016 with another fight.
Celebrities with arrogant lifestyle.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by BlackMariner(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a talented singer, but his continous attack on Don Jazzy is becoming like a kid throwing tantrums. People condemned Don Jazzy for the way he initially reacted at the Headies, but right now, I think he has shown some maturity with his silence.

In a way, beefs are good, and such could shoot a singer to more limelight or resuscitate his dying career.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
lacreamieboie:

Sweetheart... God bless you ooooo! 2 bottles of Orijin for u!

To me both lil Kesh and Reekado doesn't deserve this award gan self! This guys came out from already known record labels... they have bosses who could push them out to the street with anything!!! Money... Connection... Fame... Authority... Name it!

Kiss Daniel came out from no where... No one ever knew what G-Worldwide was.... No one knew DJ Coublon... No one knew Kiss Daniel... but he killed the industry in just less than a year and made a mark that would remain for long... I think he deserves this award, so Don Jazzy and Olamide should just be ashamed for fighting over what they both don't deserve!

#TeamKissDaniel

Gbam, you deserve two cold sachet water for this comment grin grin
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Damikevin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
when Kiss Daniel commot. That category is bigger than Kiss Daniel. They did him a gigantic favour putting him there. Kcee that is sidinG with Olamide no be igbo. Don't always play the tribalism card to quick.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by cruzita(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
this thing no dey interesting again na we don tire to dey see am for fp
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Emac34: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Person no go hear word again
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ndukwejoe(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
readone99:
This matter don tie wrapper oh grin...but i think there is more to it than just the headies brouhaha.
ya you are spot on, may be later we'll get the full gist
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Aminat508(f): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ogodo ya ga yochie ya anya
Wetin d guy talk?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by amolak: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
Don Jazzy knows how to handle rough situation. Not a word from he and his gang since. That's what maturity is all about.

Whereas, this foooool just de rant since early morning. SMH
Which kind maturity is that? he started what he couldn't finish. Donjazzy is a green snake in a green grasss, he should remain silence for ever

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by 4everGrand(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by 4everGrand(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
blesseddivah:
Nawa

So calling donJazzy baba is wrong?

Why Olamide dey fall peeps hand like dis. He should take it easy na.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
kiss try gon,bt d case is subjective all dem try,wot me i was expecting was dat badoo should take d car as Jazzy said
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Kassidy90(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
papadjaji:
Yoruba and noise sa.
Una won start abi....

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nairaland.com what is happening? ?

Why all these garbage in garbage out?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by klax(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just beg these guys to stop all these stuffs pls guys play love, respect and understanding within your selves plssss Nigeria has seen so much pains in the last few years pls don't add more pains to already sored pains.

Olamide try to respect Don and Don just try to let this boy get reason and play it maturely ok. Both of you I really like so pls let their be peace and move on with your career.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by whadda(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigeria politicians have so infested us with tribalism to point we have lost our sense of judgement any little thing we go dey call tribe na wa oo... I still feel dere are ways don would have lay d mata witout necessary calling names, that's y he is an elder...to me dat award category should have gone to kiss daniel then followed by lil kesh perhabs due to his impact club wise in d previous year and for rekaedo I'm sorry don't were he really fit...my opinion thou
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by hinohsend: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettytasha:
We shouldn't let tribalism be the order of the day ..truth is lil keah deserve the award ..but it was based on voting dts y reekado won ...either ways both artist have poor lyrics ...

Reekado is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by charlito94(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
na their family issue
e no concern me
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Geesarki(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Did u enter my mind. U said it all
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by yapapa: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Decapo:
Fuk headies
waaheyre.... Bleep headies
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by mascot87(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
Don Jazzy knows how to handle rough situation. Not a word from he and his gang since. That's what maturity is all about.

You are the real foool here
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by kedunaija(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by miqos02(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
papadjaji:
Yoruba and noise sa.
dont turn it to tribalism okay

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by AfroKnight: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Me I'm just angry about Kcee and Harrysong not even getting anything with all their hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:

the maturity he couldn't display b4 calling out someones name in the first place,I think he is actually the fool here.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by labamo07(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
The weed this guy smokes is original! cheesy

His noise is becoming too much.

Don Baba sef no respond. This Olamide guy na kid

All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.
Am a big fan of both but olamide is now being stupid..........

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by tno4real(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Attention seeker, jazzy should just bone dis boi, if jazzy shld reply him jazzy fall hand be that

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by justmenoni: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
When u tell em Nigerians ain't United they'll tear u into pieces and even d Mods here will ban u...I'm yoruba but I can't giv any damn award to Lil Kesh but what the heck is skiborobo oshe?

Ginaz:

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by nolio(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
readone99:
This matter don tie wrapper oh grin...but i think there is more to it than just the headies brouhaha.
tut d same 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.