Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (99623 Views)

Did Davido Throws Another Punch At Wizkid In Summer Body (with Olamide) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Cholls(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:

This is real frustration, i understand for a female not to be married at age 37 is quite bad. You can even describe someone you can't see. I gave up on you.. Oluwa will provide a boo for you. Amen. Bye.
smiley
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by bigerboy200: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
Is phyno Yoruba...cos he is on YBNL's side....anyway sha..make I go find cold malt drink..d matter no concern me..
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Topmaike007(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na noise him just dey make... If he calls himself the best rapper what made him to dump pelepele because he knows that pelepele is his father.... Bleep the ybnl's
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by feaworaoja007: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
NellyGhenghen:

This is not about tribalism, Reekado Banks is f*cking Yoruba !

People need to understand that the headies is based on votes. Whilst lil kesh banged last year, reekado banks has tunes that every Nigerian can relate to without age restrictions. Purely viewers choice.

Reekado banks had more songs and more airtime than kiss daniel both on radio and TV hence its only normal he got more votes.

Olamide is over reacting, he is just pained. What Don Jazzy did doesn't warrant all this hate, e never do? The mature thing to do would have been to say "oya don jazzy give me the car now" and test if he ll keep his word, simple or the YBNL team secretly contribute money to buy Kesh that same SUV and post it on social media. That would have been a more mature way to handle it. Its not that deep!

Plus Igbos pls we don't have much circular artists in the mainstream media, its jus recently we started penetrating the industry with the likes of phyno only jus starting to make music with ibo flavour that's generally acceptable. Its only normal we didn't get any award.

Finally, I hope young boys won't start wearing agbadas and supras on the street pls.. These guys are entertainers and can get away with anything. Éjo, abeg..

Asides that

The headies was alright abeg.
u. Make sense small! But the truth's dt. Its not a tribe tin! I like olamide,and so,i"ll support him;i. Dont liike don jazzy;and so i wont support him! If hin be don,na 4 hin crew! I rep the street;olamide will take out the mavin crew wit hits soon!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Pelumih(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
bigW:

Because of dat make we come dey lick im ass ni.. everybody go just dey form one kain holy sainthood shit..Jazzy self no Bleep up abi..

tell dem asslickers o
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by LamiHandsome(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.

See this imponderable simpleton. Reekado Banks is a bad singer? You lack common sense bro, I actually knew that since I had the "gbagx" in your comment. Yeah! Both of them don't deserveD it. Olodo! embarassed
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by HzRF(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Nobody cares about how much sense the music makes

Music is entertainment
If you want sense goan follow Ben Bruce for common sense
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
bigerboy200:

Is phyno Yoruba...cos he is on YBNL's side....anyway sha..make I go find cold malt drink..d matter no concern me..

Abeg buy one reach me, I don dey get headache cos of dem sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

So you can all see what the real problem of Nigeria truly is, structure and the failure of the state has infiltrated every sector, corrupting every facet of our collective lives and attitude towards living. Change the game folks, not the players. Nigeria is yet to be a real country.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
LamiHandsome:

See this imponderable simpleton. Reekado Banks is a bad singer? You lack common sense bro, I actually knew that since I had the "gbagx" in your comment. Yeah! Both of them don't deserveD it. Olodo! embarassed

Why are you abusing me na? This is new year o, I'm a girl not a guy na embarassed
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by xreal: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
The weed this guy smokes is original! cheesy

His noise is becoming too much.

Don Baba sef no respond. This Olamide guy na kid

All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.

you are right, I agree with you, except the bolded.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Niceman4u(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bullshit lik ds make headline. Nt surprising dat kids don't learn anytin in d skul again.
I stil don't understand wat dat award is abt. Wat of awards for d best brain, award for the most innovative and creative ppl?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Reference:

So you can all see what the real problems of Nigeria is, structure and the failure of the state has infiltrated every sector, corrupting every facet of our collective lives and attitude towards living. Change the game folks, not the players. Nigeria is yet to be a real country.

OK ....... Ya sad
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by murphyibiam15(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

I use God beg u o, dis one na new year abeg no provoke me. I only stated my opinion, if it doesn't go well with you can't you just comment something No let me slap sense 4 ur brain o, see as u dey behave like don jazzy. Big for nothing with no sense !
same tribalism u accused other ppl of.....hypocrite like u
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

same tribalism u accused other ppl of.....hypocrite like u

Alright dear, welcome
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Daminaj2:
Check out how he conviniently cropped out the E out of Don?
And then he said fu*k that shit... that is just crazy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BABX-JhB7SA/?taken-by=olamide_ybnl

Lalasticlala come see that one.. lol
for me, don jazzy reacted well...olamide disrespected the audience... same audience don jazzy was apart off.... the name of the boy who disrespected the audience is "olamide"... that was why don jazzy mentioned the name "olamide"
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
feaworaoja007:
well,it's about time then! Watch wot will happen to don jazzy! Tis will be like some "piggy-sorry, biggie and pac shit"...only in this case,hope noone dies physically sha;but olamide and phyno will ride on don jazzy wit beta street lyrics and rise to the top!
Don jazzy shudnt av iven them te opportunity;now he"ll beg cos they"ll so sling mud and sh*t till they demystify don jazzy!
Shei he's n ing funny lately wit all ds comedian judge tin;he"ll be a laughn stock. Soon!

Crap! Tupac released "hit em up" dissing Biggie. Biggie didn't release any direct reply to that diss but his last album before his demise still outsold Pac's..

Nas (who's been my best for a very long time) murdered Jigga with "Ether" but it didn't stop Jigga from shining even up till Nas dropped the bar recently. Jigga still kept his high sales of 4-5million copies, while the highest sales Nas has had was from God's Son and Stillmatic that sold 2million copies each. Kelly Handsome so murdered MI in his diss tracks but who's career died a long time ago (Kelly Handsome of course)?

Diss means nothing, by the way, if I was Don Jazzy, I'd have not replied Olamide so he'd be the childish one alone. But as it stands now, both of them behaved childishly, especially Olamide.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Pelumih(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Make dem no go forget say baddo na baba
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by naijaboiy: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pelumih:

total crap

nobody fit stop ur success
Amen o jare!

God bless you too ! cheesy
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
for me, don jazzy reacted well...olamide disrespected the audience... same audience don jazzy was apart off.... the name of the boy who disrespected the audience is "olamide"... that was why don jazzy mentioned the name "olamide"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
lacreamieboie:

Sweetheart... God bless you ooooo! 2 bottles of Orijin for u!

To me both lil Kesh and Reekado doesn't deserve this award gan self! This guys came out from already known record labels... they have bosses who could push them out to the street with anything!!! Money... Connection... Fame... Authority... Name it!

Kiss Daniel came out from no where... No one ever knew what G-Worldwide was.... No one knew DJ Coublon... No one knew Kiss Daniel... but he killed the industry in just less than a year and made a mark that would remain for long... I think he deserves this award, so Don Jazzy and Olamide should just be ashamed for fighting over what they both don't deserve!

#TeamKissDaniel

U nailed it bro cheesy
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by naijaboiy: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:

Olamide repped the streets back then. All him and Phyno does now is sing acute rubbish dance tracks. They hardly make sense these days and how does one rep the streets with useless party lyrics? YBNL and Penthouse needs to go back to their former self and drop all these crap they release to the masses presently. What annoys me is that when they were actually trying, they were selling, so why go fully commercial?
Are you kidding me bruh? cheesy

I do hope you have listened to eyan may weather and street OT. If you have you wouldn't be saying what you are saying now.

You mean olamide and phyno don't rap again? cheesy

Haba! grin
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by mikaael(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

SECONDED...Kiss Daniel shuda won it instead...Woju n Laye are jus impressive
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
AJORE:
kiss daniel deserve d award who's rekado or kesh
Whateva men.. YBNL crew shouldn't be making noise
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nathe11: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
LIL KESHI all the way
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Favolly(f): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don J shouldn't even mistakenly tweet about this matter, Nigerian twitter go just bury am..

#LeaveTrashForLAWMA
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by dnmirela(f): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Yes,thank you . Was thinking the same thing. You can say that "Woju" was really a big hit. Kiss Daniel deserved it more. But since the battle was between YBNL and Mavin R. was more about the support that they got behind them.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by feaworaoja007: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:

Crap! Tupac released "hit em up" dissing Biggie. Biggie didn't release any direct reply to that died but hi last album before his demise still outsold Pac's..

Nas (who's been my best for a very long time) murdered Jigga with "Ether" but it didn't stop Jigga from shining even up till Nas dropped the bar recently. Jigga still kept his high sales of 4-5million copies, while the highest sales Has has had was from God's Son and Stillmatic that sold 2million copies each. Kelly Handsome so murdered MI in his diss tracks but who's career died a long time ago (Kelly Handsome of course)?

Diss means nothing, by the way, if I was Don Jazzy, I'd have not replied Olamide so he'd be the childish one alone. But as it stands now, both of them behaved childishly, especially Olamide.
well,some of ur points are in order;but the one of kelly handsome and MI; MI killed kelly handsome when it comes to diss tracks,so i fault you on that! As for pac and Biggie, pac's label was in chaos otherwise.Biggie would not out sell pac! Pac's like a prophetic god when it comes to music cos his music's timeless!
One point you made;which is about music being business,but if nas wanted to tear down jazzy;he could have done it,just that jiggaa had to beg him to stop,sign him unto a label and paid him to back,just like dre said;dt sh*t is backwards!
Jazzy myt av the bizness connects;but what makes you think olamide cant be motivated to get such connects too?
Some people might fuel this and make him rise to stardom,it's quite easy!
However in this case,i"m lookn @ jazzy tryna settle and tell badoo to backoff wit cash...he has stooped low 4 the mudsling and now has to pay 4 it!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by arsenal33: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Yeah Phyno is...

fool like you!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by francizy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Are you kidding me bruh? cheesy

I do hope you have listened to eyan may weather and street OT. If you have you wouldn't be saying what you are saying now.

You mean olamide and phyno don't rap again? cheesy

Haba! grin

Well, wouldn't know cuz whenever I hear them both on a track, I don't pay attention cuz I know it's gonna be rubbish. I hardly listen to their tracks these days, especially when Olamide dropped that useless dogo yaro song and Phyno Dropped one useless one too. Worst is when they colab, it's always disaster to the ears. What's the meaning blehhhh? The one Olamide, Phyno and Kesh did, what does it mean? How many things have you learnt from Olamide ever since he went commercial. I don't understand Yoruba but back then I used to listen to Olamide's songs and I ask my brother to interprets but right now, even if you give me money to listen to his tracks, I'd just pass..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Pelumih(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
lacreamieboie:

Sweetheart... God bless you ooooo! 2 bottles of Orijin for u!

To me both lil Kesh and Reekado doesn't deserve this award gan self! This guys came out from already known record labels... they have bosses who could push them out to the street with anything!!! Money... Connection... Fame... Authority... Name it!

Kiss Daniel came out from no where... No one ever knew what G-Worldwide was.... No one knew DJ Coublon... No one knew Kiss Daniel...

God bless you
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Herrmes:
So Reekado writes good songs? I'm dead. What do people like Timberlake do
We all know white musicians write their songs.. A trait I wish our naija artistes will follow.

Good or bad, reekado writes, and wen he sings, I understand 90-100% of what he says.. and its not like I'm a fan or somtin oo! I'm just being real.. I only enjoy lil kesh's beats, nothing more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.