Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (99639 Views)

Did Davido Throws Another Punch At Wizkid In Summer Body (with Olamide) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by InvertedHammer: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
/
Nobody deserves the award.

If the award must be given, it should go the person that invented auto-tune.

/
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by feaworaoja007: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
pls u guys shud stop fueling ds as a tribalism tin cos its not! Its about whose music u identify wit...cos tribe or not i'd stand wit olamide anytime cos he reps d street cos dts wot m also about!
Even if don jazzy was my blood brother; i wont rep wit him cos i dont like his style n he seems 2 be domineering over doin nothing too special!
He cant stand som1 dulln. His shine n he tries 2 put. Their shine out!
Look @ wt he did wit both wandy n dbanj!
Olamide willl use don jazy 2 shine!
4k tribal sh*t;am all about d kinda music i. Rep,so i'd give it to BAD00
Demystify don jazzy jhoor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
amolak:
Which kind maturity is that? he started what he couldn't finish. Donjazzy is a green snake in a green grasss, he should remain silence for ever
Don jazzy is a cold blooded baster!! u can ask dbang and wandecoal. U can go further and ask Kelly handsome. That guy call don is not human and he doesn't forgive. If this beef is real, olumide should be very careful. If don jazzy is not clapping back , Olumide meet dbang for advice instead of ranting on twitter
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Aminat508(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

He said " when a child lifts his father up what is expected to happen" its an igbo adage. The translation of the igbo answer is " his fathers privates will blind his eye"
hahahahahaha so funny
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
feaworaoja007:
pls u guys shud stop fueling ds as a tribalism tin cos its not! Its about whose music u identify wit...cos tribe or not i'd stand wit olamide anytime cos he reps d street cos dts wot m also about!
Even if don jazzy was my blood brother; i wont rep wit him cos i dont like his style n he seems 2 be domineering over doin nothing too special!

OK I've heard cheesy
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
That's not true cos Kcee & Phyno are with Olamide on this & they are IGBO
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

That's not true cos Kcee & Phyno are with Olamide on this & they are IGBO

Its don jazzy not Igbo and olamide Yoruba?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by afroxyz: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Shut your trap. Stop concorting wild imaginations. Is Kcee not Igbo? Besides how many Igbo artistes have commented? Don't bring your twisted ideology of life here

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by prettytasha(f): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Can you name two of kesh's songs.
I saw your posts on the other thread ..it was strictly based on tribalism ...like I said let's not allow sentiments or tribalism be the other of the day. None of reekado's song can match shoki or efejoku ...etc ..p.s like I said both artist av poor lyrics
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by goshen26: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Haywhymido:
lol u be kesh? Which one be stop ur success dis year
Lol...you no see wetin the nigga talk? cheesy
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by bigW(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:
Reekado won because Nigerians re not stewpid... We still appreciate good written songs. Lil kesh should av battled olamide for best street hip hop or whateva... Let's learn to promote sanity

mtcheeww
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by pedrilo: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hope say any brand nor make mistake sign dis irresponsible noise maker as their brand ambassador? because he sure doesn't qualify to represent anytin responsible. #tout

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

This is not about tribalism, Reekado Banks is f*cking Yoruba !

People need to understand that the headies is based on votes. Whilst lil kesh banged last year, reekado banks has tunes that every Nigerian can relate to without age restrictions. Purely viewers choice.

Reekado banks had more songs and more airtime than kiss daniel both on radio and TV hence its only normal he got more votes.

Olamide is over reacting, he is just pained. What Don Jazzy did doesn't warrant all this hate, e never do? The mature thing to do would have been to say "oya don jazzy give me the car now" and test if he ll keep his word, simple or the YBNL team secretly contribute money to buy Kesh that same SUV and post it on social media. That would have been a more mature way to handle it. Its not that deep!

Plus Igbos pls we don't have much circular artists in the mainstream media, its jus recently we started penetrating the industry with the likes of phyno only jus starting to make music with ibo flavour that's generally acceptable. Its only normal we didn't get any award.

Finally, I hope young boys won't start wearing agbadas and supras on the street pls.. These guys are entertainers and can get away with anything. Éjo, abeg..

Asides that

The headies was alright abeg.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by wristbangle: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Not that these singers are recognised within west Africa terrains let alone Africa except for their wack music/songs followed by noise makers.

Olamide should tread carefully because he may loose trust in his fans. What about fighting this category of award for another day? The fact that lil Kesh didn't win doesn't mean he won't win the next year edition. He should keep doing what he needs to do and as well improve on the quality of his music.

Na waoo! Most of these celebrities live disgraceful and retarded lifestyles. Are these the people we call our role model?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
afroxyz:

Shut your trap. Stop concorting wild imaginations. Is Kcee not Igbo? Besides how many Igbo artistes have commented? Don't bring your twisted ideology of life here

Its don jazzy and olamide Igbos? Pls, I wonder why people like you like being mean! Get a life pls joor

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Its don jazzy not Igbo and olamide Yoruba?
Exactly. Phyno & Kcee who are Igbo are taking sides with Olamide who's Yoruba, so there's no tribalism here.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Exactly. Phyno & Kcee who are Igbo are taking sides with Olamide who's Yoruba, so there's no tribalism here.

OK cheesy
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Dreyl(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Childishness
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Helkayklassic(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Na u con get sense undecided see as him be like bonga fish were dem say dash mad man undecided

This is real frustration, i understand for a female not to be married at age 37 is quite bad. You can even describe someone you can't see. I gave up on you.. Oluwa will provide a boo for you. Amen. Bye.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by bigW(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
The weed this guy smokes is original! cheesy

His noise is becoming too much.

Don Baba sef no respond. This Olamide guy na kid

All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.

Because of dat make we come dey lick im ass ni.. everybody go just dey form one kain holy sainthood shit..Jazzy self no Bleep up abi..
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by olumidazz: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fake guys without liver instead of them to engage in a gun battle and kill each other like tupac and biggie na twitter war them sabi. Fake niggers all.

Before any thing happen they don run ontop twitter shout fvk fvk fvk . Rubbish guys
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by francizy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
feaworaoja007:

Olamide repped the streets back then. All him and Phyno does now is sing acute rubbish dance tracks. They hardly make sense these days and how does one rep the streets with useless party lyrics? YBNL and Penthouse needs to go back to their former self and drop all these crap they release to the masses presently. What annoys me is that when they were actually trying, they were selling, so why go fully commercial?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by eroticecstasy: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
yapapa:
koni daa fun iya e for being tire
yapapa
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:

This is real frustration, i understand for a female not to be married at age 37 is quite bad. You can even describe someone you can't see. I gave up on you.. Oluwa will provide a boo for you. Amen. Bye.

Hahahhahahahhahaha, this guy dey funny me like Vic o grin grin. Frustration ni, frustration kno grin

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ruggedtimi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

kiss daniel deserves that award or tekno. kesh carrier ended in shoki....i hv almost all reekado banks tracks since he joined mavins , hv never repeated it over and over in a stretch. bt laye or woju or na good time on repeat.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Pelumih(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
CRAP!
Now come and stop my success this year? undecided

total crap

nobody fit stop ur success
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by feaworaoja007: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:

Olamide repped the streets back then. All him and Phyno does now is sing acute rubbish dance tracks. They hardly make sense these days and how does one rep the streets with useless party lyrics? YBNL and Penthouse needs to go back to their former self and drop all these crap they release to the masses presently. What annoys me is that when they were actually trying, they were selling, so why don go fully commercial?
well,it's about time then! Watch wot will happen to don jazzy! Tis will be like some "piggy-sorry, biggie and pac shit"...only in this case,hope noone dies physically sha;but olamide and phyno will ride on don jazzy wit beta street lyrics and rise to the top!
Don jazzy shudnt av iven them te opportunity;now he"ll beg cos they"ll so sling mud and sh*t till they demystify don jazzy!
Shei he's n ing funny lately wit all ds comedian judge tin;he"ll be a laughn stock. Soon!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

OK cheesy
yeah, enjoy your day!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by AJORE(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:
Reekado won because Nigerians re not stewpid... We still appreciate good written songs. Lil kesh should av battled olamide for best street hip hop or whateva... Let's learn to promote sanity
kiss daniel deserve d award who's rekado or kesh
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Cholls(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
my brothers what nonsense. ...who own street! Awe receive it.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Herrmes: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:
So Reekado writes good songs? I'm dead. What do people like Timberlake do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.