Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (99621 Views)

Did Davido Throws Another Punch At Wizkid In Summer Body (with Olamide) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.

What is dis one saying? So phyno is and burna boy are yorubas? I have so many yoruba peeps supporting Don jazzy and so many igbo peeps supporting Olamide. You are the problem with Nigeria and humanity at large. Turning every minor issue into a tribal fest. Are reekado banks and Lil Kesh not yorubas ..... Why would a tribalist igbo person side another igbo person supporting a yoruba just because he's igbo? Does it make sense. Instead of you to see it as a fight between lovers of different types of music, or a fight between Street music and conventional music, you're here talking igbo and yoruba.....dumb girl.
I don't blame you sha, I blame d mods for allowing such stupid comment remain as Ftc, it's to ban innocent monikers they know...

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Friedweed:

What is dis one saying? So phyno is yoruba and burns boy are yoruba. I have so many yoruba peeps supporting Don jazzy and so many igbo peeps supporting Olajide. You are the problem with Nigeria and humanity at large. Turning every minor issue into a tribal fest. Are reekado banks and Lil Kesh not yoruba..... Why would a tribalist igbo person side another igbo person supporting a yoruba just because he's igbo? Does it make sense. Instead of you to see it as a fight between lovers of different types of music, or a fight between Street music and conventional music, you're here talking igbo and yoruba.....dumb girl.
I don't blame you sha, I blame d mods for allowing such stupid comment remain as Ftc, it's to ban innocent monikers they know...

I was referring to olamide and jazzy when I meant that its tribalism, hold your peace! Even if you wanna say something can't you learn to be nice? Haba, pls dont mention again. Shuoo!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Topmaike007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na small doctor and likesh dem surpose put 2geda for Yoruba award no be Dat type dem surpose put am.... Because reekado level pass him own.................... #team pelepele
Happen nation tinz
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by hYpErbOi: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
ossaisly:
Dear Badoo,
I can't wait to hear a single on this ish. U already know how to use abusive words in virtually all ur tracks. So plz kindly drop a new single before this month runs out, so that we can fun listening to U guys beefing each other.

Thanks and God bless.

That is hip hop king kongs fitting into the shoes them fuji artist just abandon. Don babaJ go wear Pasuma shoe n Olamide go act as Saheed Osumoon cheesy
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by naijaboiy: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:

Well, wouldn't know cuz whenever I hear them both on a track, I don't pay attention cuz I know it's gonna be rubbish. I hardly listen to their tracks these days, especially when Olamide dropped that useless dogo yaro song and Phyno Dropped one useless one too. Worst is when they colab, it's always disaster to the ears. What's the meaning blehhhh? The one Olamide, Phyno and Kesh did, what does it mean? How many things have you learnt from Olamide ever since he went commercial. I don't understand Yoruba but back then I used to listen to Olamide's songs and I ask my brother to interprets but right now, even if you give me money to listen to his tracks, I'd just pass..
The bold explains what I'm saying.

My simple point is if you wanna hear their rap simply go and buy their album. Don't judge on the songs they release for clearly commercial purposes.

Any artiste who doesn't go commercial can't make it big. Ask mode9 grin
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by justmenoni: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol no mind me jare.... Lil Kesh is just fortunate otherwise he ain't gud at all....always screaming and jumping like seriously what the heck is that?quote author=hucienda post=41579322]

loool... una fit make pesin laff taya here.

[/quote]
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by francizy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
feaworaoja007:
well,some of ur points are in order;but the one of kelly handsome and MI; MI killed kelly handsome when it comes to diss tracks,so i fault you on that! As for pac and Biggie, pac's label was in chaos otherwise.Biggie would not out sell pac! Pac's like a prophetic god when it comes to music cos his music's timeless!
One point you made;which is about music being business,but if nas wanted to tear down jazzy;he could have done it,just that jiggaa had to beg him to stop,sign him unto a label and paid him to back,just like dre said;dt sh*t is backwards!
Jazzy myt av the bizness connects;but what makes you think olamide cant be motivated to get such connects too?
Some people might fuel this and make him rise to stardom,it's quite easy!
However in this case,i"m lookn @ jazzy tryna settle and tell badoo to backoff wit cash...he has stooped low 4 the mudsling and now has to pay 4 it!

Nothing like being in chaos. Do you know that before 50Cents came into the show and broke the record of highest selling rap album (Get rich or die trying which sold about 11million copies), Biggie held that record with 10million copies? Biggie had always being a very high selling rap artist. He had outsold Pac a couple of times with about one million albums. Pac hardly sold beyond 6-7million copies.

I don't think you really listened to all Kelly Handsome's diss track Vs MI. If you had, you'd have seen he had more of the punchlines. All MI had to attack him with was his financial condition while Kelly used both his physical looks and MI's own rhymes to hit MI real hard.

Hehehehehe! I laughed at your statement that Jigga begged Nas. How and when did that happen? There was just no way that Nas would kill Jigga's career with ordinary diss track.

Also, how on earth will Don Jazzy wanna settle with Olamide? I don't just understand your point. You sound pretty young tho. By the way, when next you're analysing issues (the ones you're sure of oh), try not to be biased. Olamide 4ked up big time (as a matter of fact, twice) while Don Jazzy 4ked up too (but in his case, once), so stop making it seem like it was only Don Jazzy that messed up. Both of them behaved childishly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by tony4u035(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hey, am Ibo and not tribalistic.. I dnt support either of these acts, but this is a question for u. Who impacted more amongst d dou?
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by abokikhalifa: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
The weed this guy smokes is original! cheesy

His noise is becoming too much.

Don Baba sef no respond. This Olamide guy na kid

All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.
give me one reason why olamide go envy Donn Jazzy.........For donjazzy to call olamide name on stage even when olamide did not call anybodies name shows that donjazzy mind is not clear.... why will he think that olamide was referring to him in the first place? abi is iya everybody donjazzis new name?/
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by sabi99(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elosky20:
nwata bulie nna ya elu biko gini ga eme
odogwu nna ya awuchie ya anya
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by driand(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elosky20:
nwata bulie nna ya elu biko gini ga eme
ngwongwo na ngwongwo ayochie ya anya
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by josh4eva00(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pride goes before a fall! Olamide got no rapper's balls but stewpid arrogance.. I began sensing his nonsense from his "Eyan Mayweather track". Be confident but don't be a numb skull.. So you think cos your music appeals to street folks then you are masterfully skilled in the art of music? Is music politics? Baba na God's grace keep you there oh! It's not by spitting rubbish on bars that the street majority in LAGOS can relate to then it automatically means your crew have conquered Africa! When you shut down wherever, we are just entertained by your gragra and never your musical prowess. No carry your madness displayed on Award shows. #iamsane and won't support a madman's actions.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Pelumih(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Topmaike007:
Na small doctor and likesh dem surpose put 2geda for Yoruba award no be Dat type dem surpose put am.... Because reekado level pass him own.................... #team pelepele
Happen nation tinz

And what is dis one saying now? undecided undecidedundecided
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by lacreamieboie(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
U nailed it bro cheesy

txs bro... tosyne2much how far nah... how market?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by francizy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

The bold explains what I'm saying.

My simple point is if you wanna hear their rap simply go and buy their album. Don't judge on the songs they release for clearly commercial purposes.

Any artiste who doesn't go commercial can't make it big. Ask mode9 grin

There are levels to how commercial one can go.Tuface almost always maintained his genre until this present times when only useless songs sell. Also, Ola and Phyn were making it big when they stayed completely true to their calling. It's only greed that make these artists drop horse shîts for tracks. If I were a musician, not like I won't do commercial stuffs, I would but can't do more than 2 on an album unlike our musicians that go on to make like 10-15 commercial tracks that you end up with headache (at just the 7th track) when you're listening to the full album.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by lacreamieboie(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pelumih:

God bless you

And bless you too man! Real goood goood blessings...
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by NaLaugh: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Daminaj2:
This matter have passed me cry

[size=13pt]If you want to read the Donjazzy Vs Olamide beef in one spot[/size]
Visit www.Daminaj.com

Everything is updated as it happens

Is it the stock market? smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by fippycbk(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
readone99:
This matter don tie wrapper oh grin...but i think there is more to it than just the headies brouhaha.

Exactly...
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by SeventhMay: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
The truth is dis, Lil keshi's fans and group just relaxed with this belief dat d headies is for their boy which made dem not to vote thinking all Nigerians are on the street.. Personally eh! There is absolutely no award for lil kesh cos his so called hit songs are jst crap. Pure noise maker.. Yes people dance to his songs but check the lyrics, absolutely natn to write home abt.. Pls next time jst VOTE n nt cm here to disturb our peace.... #TeamTuface

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by wristbangle: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
U nailed it bro cheesy

I respect that guy comment.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Paayne(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
He PuLLed a Kanye On Em. . .
Ah Bet Don Jazzy z gon wanna pull a Drake On Him. . . (siLence)

Buh If You ask me. . . .
Ah think dis Trending beef shoulda been between YBNL nd G-WorLdwide, nd Not Mavins. . .
Personally, Me noh see anything wey reeky don do ooo. Lil kesh got mo hits than d Nigg. . Even kiss Daniel's Woju nd Laye still try pass majority of him songs.

Buh, Because of many many things, dem carry am give reekado. Lol
Ah got No Beef wif Him Sha. . . Just Saying this as its posed to be.

But OLamide sef Bleep Up. Don Jazzy gan sef, na F9. . . .
But make we dey watch sha. . . B4 You know wassup. . . G-worLdwide sef go begin cLaim rights. . . Lol

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by wristbangle: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:

Well, wouldn't know cuz whenever I hear them both on a track, I don't pay attention cuz I know it's gonna be rubbish. I hardly listen to their tracks these days, especially when Olamide dropped that useless dogo yaro song and Phyno Dropped one useless one too. [b]Worst is when they colab, it's always disaster to the ears.[/b]What's the meaning blehhhh? The one Olamide, Phyno and Kesh did, what does it mean? How many things have you learnt from Olamide ever since he went commercial. I don't understand Yoruba but back then I used to listen to Olamide's songs and I ask my brother to interprets but right now, even if you give me money to listen to his tracks, I'd just pass..

Hahaha gringrin This guy finished the life of Phyno and Olamide.

Naijaboiy, what do u have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by shaboti: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
noskeybaba:

Mkpuru amu ya ayochie ya anya grin
my goodness cry
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by holuphisayor(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Insane...so wen don jazzy sang dorobucci...d guy too get sense?
Or wen he collabo with olamide for skelemba.....na good music..mtcheew
The whole awards is trash just like ballon d'or

1 Like

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by AdonisGodwin: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
And so buhari through his MOI lair Mohammed has come out to say "I know that is goodluck that is causing this beef between olamide and Don jazzy....same way he caused the scarcity of fuel this yuletide season"
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Herrmes: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:

We all know white musicians write their songs.. A trait I wish our naija artistes will follow.

Good or bad, reekado writes, and wen he sings, I understand 90-100% of what he says.. and its not like I'm a fan or somtin oo! I'm just being real.. I only enjoy lil kesh's beats, nothing more..
All I'm saying is that you shouldn't say Reekado writes good songs.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by SHAIBULIAR: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
ossaisly:
Dear Badoo,
I can't wait to hear a single on this ish. U already know how to use abusive words in virtually all ur tracks. So plz kindly drop a new single before this month runs out, so that we can fun listening to U guys beefing each other.

Thanks and God bless.

i dey wait for the guy to carry this enter studio and turn am to music for us
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by teepain: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Damikevin:
if he don't take time, He has killed his career with his own hands.

Olamide crossed the line of civility on this one and I wish his PR team, if he has one, would advise him to desist from this destructive rants.

How can you insult people's mothers and expect a.pat on the back. And if he felt insulted by Don Jazzy's offer he could have told Don J to come and get a car for each of MAVIN's act.

He keeps shouting street, is he more street than Tupac Shakur? But guess what, Tupac is 6 feet under cos of this too much belief in the street and life goes with several other street lords controlling the game.

Olamide should take care lest he destroys his career. Corporate sponsors don't like stuffs like this; he.should learn from Idris Abdulkareem

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Charlesdock(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Look at them all. Are they fighting ni? I no know wetin concern Nigeria future with this >:-( . Olamide ko Don jazzy. :-:-/
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by EbonyCy(f): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
aikluck007:
Reekado deserved it. At least we understand his songs.
Lil kesh on d other hand should av won a Yoruba award tongue
Skiboroboskibo skiboroboskibo..... Bullocks
Hahaha.....u funny.....skiboroboskibo indeed
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by blackb2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Wetin really concern Agbero with ATM dispensation error
grin grin
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Justinpm(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
BankManager:
I really think d winner of this fight between
DONJAZZY and olamide is linda
ikeji....
From Davido vs Dele Momodu to this one..
Business is booming
exartly... Kai, You get sense scata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.