Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ (1324 Views)

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by biz2get(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can this be real?? angry

Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by CaroLyner(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
rolls eyes
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
*rolls cck* undecided
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by biz2get(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by cruzita(f): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
*angrily leaves thread with my ass clapping at my back*
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by vault(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:

you don't strike me as the assy type
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by cruzita(f): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
vault:

you don't strike me as the assy type
your opinion
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by saintneo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
onion booty!
Re: Jesu!! You Won't Believe The Size Of This Guy's C,ock.. [photos[ by supaslim(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! See dirty minded peeps! Rushing in to see BIG mamba! Abeg help a nigga download his song:
Listen to my song here: www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
biz2get:
grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Foolproof Ways To Ask A Girl Out In Lagos / So She Really Love Me Like This / Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.