Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

When Love Is Silent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Is Silent (2725 Views)

How Effective Is Silent Treatment? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / When Love Makes You Blind (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hi, guys. Happy new year! I wish you a prosperous and joy filled one ahead.

The story revolves round a home and its inhabitants. Love and desires. And, of course, some raw piece of sex. The first post drops by midnight.
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016

Adaeze

'Mummy! Mummy!! Mummy!!!' My seven year old daughter was screaming at the top of her voice and I sighed. The girl had always been a darling companion, a role someone older was supposed to be playing, and I loved her most in the world. I got up and made a mental note of the page I was on in the book I was reading and put on a casual gown that stopped an inch below my knees.

'What's up, Baby?' I screamed loudly on getting to the corridor too, making sure my voice carried a lot of enthusiasm like hers. 'Did you see a monster?' Of course, the last part was sarcastic.

'Just come see who's here,' she ran at me as I got to the subsidiary living room and clutched my right hand firmly and pulled, the pink hair adornments bounding her hair dancing in mid air beautifully. Further sighing and a bit amused but largely bewildered and lost at what or, rather, who she could have seen to have sent her into such a frenzy, I let her pull and schlepped along with her. We rarely had visitors and it wasn't customary to see her so happy but, boy, did I like the moment! Being so beatific was not an every day thing in our lives, not when someone to be happy with didn't really exist.

Finally making it across the large room, she left my hand and broke into a run into the main living room. Really?

'Where's she?' I heard a voice. Wait. That voice belonged to her dad, you can call him my husband too. I couldn't tell why but I just found my hands trying to draw my gown lower than it was. I felt like I was going to meet a 1000 men I had never seen, like I would be seeing a demigod. He had not been around for months and it was the norm. Not in the mood to see him, I just turned my back and made to leave but my baby's voice stopped me. 'Mom, dad is waiting,' she said and held my hand tight. She knew and understood the struggles, something remarkable for her age. Caught out of option, I smiled not to hurt her and put on a face facade into the living room.

There he was: her dad; my husband. He stood up and enveloped me in a hug for some godly seconds before giving my cheeks a peck. This was the angel I married, not the man always not around. But I was powerless against him and I smiled well, a deja vu sweetness heating up my heart. I had so much missed this. The familiarity was returning and my heart got moist with feelings. Shedding a tear or two always worked wonders, it could make a man who loves or ever loved you go on his knees. and I wanted to but my baby intervened. She just wouldn't stop amusing me. 'Mom, we have a visitor,' she exclaimed and that brought me to a start. Visitor kwa?

'You have a lot to settle,' I whispered into his ears and licked his lobes slyly, the tension in me giving way to naughtiness. He smiled and touched my lips as if to say 'No hurrying'. Wow! Awesome!

We disengaged and I noticed our visitor, a younger guy with an innocent face. He smiled nervously like he was shy and his eyes blinked thrice, his teeth complementing well his fair and seemingly fragile skin. He looked just like my husband, albeit younger and fairer, I felt like I had seen him before.

'Good evening,' he said and smiled again. He definitely must have had A1 in his laughter classes in school. I pointed at him and made a show of trying to recollect his face - actually, I was but I added a bit more drama.

'Uncle Bukky!' I guffawed, finally recollecting who he was. He was just my main person during our wedding. He supported me always and made sure I was comfortable every time. That was five years before. How time had flew! I moved closer and gave him a hug he stood up to receive, he had not changed much. Albeit the beards he had grown and trimmed, he still looked spotless like before.

My baby was sitting on her daddy's legs already, asking questions and pulling his beards. I smiled and sighed. I had to cook some dishes.

****To Be Continued****

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hi, guys. I'm kind of not really familiar with folks here so I'd implore you to, please, read and tag others. I know a few though:

Enigurl, Solomonbrown64, Ritababe, Lanicky, Nitefury, Sugarbee and others. Welcome all. I'll update four times a week. Please bear with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Is Silent by ritababe(f): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Four times a week, thats too stingy na dont you think?

1 Like

Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
ritababe:
Four times a week, thats too stingy na dont you think?
I agree, ma. It really is. I'll make it 5.

1 Like

Re: When Love Is Silent by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Just because it's a romantic story doesn't mean it should be posted here. Do you need a map to the literary section?
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sept20:
Just because it's a romantic story doesn't mean it should be posted here. Do you need a map to the literary section?
It is not compulsory that you read and reply, fellow.

1 Like

Re: When Love Is Silent by lanicky(f): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hi, guys. I'm kind of not really familiar with folks here so I'd implore you to, please, read and tag others. I know a few though:

Enigurl, Solomonbrown64, Ritababe, Lanicky, Nitefury, Sugarbee and others. Welcome all. I'll update four times a week. Please bear with me.

Followingwink

Cc: Laveda nd Franklingud wink
Re: When Love Is Silent by SUGARBEE(f): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Thanks T_______D... Abeg, we done talk o.... You don't know me and I don't know you... grin grin grin grin cool
Re: When Love Is Silent by Laveda(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2016
lanicky:

Followingwink

Cc: Laveda nd Franklingud wink
won't be able to follow cry play time is over sad
Morning...
Re: When Love Is Silent by franklingud(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Okay am here, thanks babe.
Ride on bro.
Re: When Love Is Silent by lanicky(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
won't be able to follow cry play time is over sad
Morning...

Oops! I forgot.
Re: When Love Is Silent by Laveda(f): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
lanicky:

Oops! I forgot.
My sugar kiss
I miss you embarassed
Re: When Love Is Silent by lanicky(f): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
My sugar kiss
I miss you embarassed

Miss you morekiss
Re: When Love Is Silent by Laveda(f): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
lanicky:

Miss you morekiss
*hugs* kiss

1 Like

Re: When Love Is Silent by fiyah(f): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is so so so cool!!!!

why did you stop updating?

Never knew you were a writer tho.
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
fiyah:

Nothing, dear. I'm a very lazy person, you might want to know. Lol... but, seriously, I'm lazy.

Try out 'Marital Shambles', it's kind of better. It's just three or four updates away from completion. Someone's told me that it's so very cool.
Re: When Love Is Silent by EmperorLee(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Nothing, dear. I'm a very lazy person, you might want to know. Lol... but, seriously, I'm lazy.

Try out 'Marital Shambles', it's kind of better. It's just three or four updates away from completion. Someone's told me that it's so very cool.

undecided undecided Ogbeni finish dz one joor, which kain laziness.
Re: When Love Is Silent by Yuneehk(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
fiyah:

Didn't know my "paradoxical lover" writes too grin

Will you be updating today or you'll be taking a break since it's Sunday Fiyah? smiley
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided undecided Ogbeni finish dz one joor, which kain laziness.
Ogbeni undecided I'm no transgendered.
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Yuneehk:

Didn't know my "paradoxical lover" writes too grin

Will you be updating today or you'll be taking a break since it's Sunday Fiyah? smiley
Sure, she's uploading. Fiyah is very consistent. Quite hardworking and she gives the best updates on Sundays.
Re: When Love Is Silent by EmperorLee(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Ogbeni undecided I'm no transgendered.

Hehehe I no see say you don operate your Gender to F na grin
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehe I no see say you don operate your Gender to F na grin
Shhh. Praise the Lord.
Re: When Love Is Silent by EmperorLee(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Shhh. Praise the Lord.

Hallelujah Amen.
Re: When Love Is Silent by Yuneehk(f): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Sure, she's uploading. Fiyah is very consistent. Quite hardworking and she gives the best updates on Sundays.

Very well then
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:08am On Sep 27, 2016

Adaeze

"Let's pray," I announced to my family as the silver clock struck nine and Dapo gave me a smile. He reduced the television volume to its lowest and stood up before beckoning on a reluctant Folu to do same.

"Mummy, let's wait for some minutes, please." she moped but I expected it. It was the norm and it often made us chatter when Dapo wasn't around.

"No, Sweetie," I poked at her. Giggling, she stood up and grabbed Dapo's left arm and he rubbed her palm affectionately. "Oh, go and ask your uncle if he'd like to join us, please, FT." Her full was Mofoluwato, so, you may know why FT.

"OK, mom," she walked to the guest room and returned in a moment. "He'll be here soon."

In a moment, he appeared; smiling - as usual, putting on a grey high school with a hoodie. The high school looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't place it.

He held my outstretched hand and completed the circle by holding Dapo's arm too. His hand felt really cold. Dapo said the prayers and we said amen. After we shared the grace, we said our good byes and took Folu to her room. She took a shower and switched her wears before crashing in her bed. "Mom," she called as I rocked her. "I don't want daddy to leave again," it came out as a dreamy whisper.

"Daddy wants the best for you, baby," it was Dapo, he came closer and patted her forehead. "Always remember, daddy loves you, he'd never hurt you for anything. Daddy promises." He finished and let his free arm drape across my shoulders. He drew me closer and our lips mashed.

In physics, every figure, letter, and symbol always has a purpose. When these fragmented pieces come together in our lives and a purpose draws itself, we explode with life. We feel alive. Tears dropped on Dapo's face as we kissed. Every taste attracted me to have more..

"Eww," it was FT and I dreaded what she would say but no further sound came. I let Dapo go and kissed Folu hard, she always understood.

"I love you, Mom. I love you, Dad." she muttered next.

We loved her too.

That night, I didn't think of Uncle Bukola's cold hand or Folu's school work, Dapo and I exploded in rounds of sex. He latched at my crotch the way he knew I liked it and I squirmed in throes of ecstasy as he hit me harder with every grunt he made. With each pull he made, my crotch burned and my insides turned as I waited for his push. A fùck that good was the best gift I knew. Perfect bliss.

****To Be Continued ****
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Dear Fiyah, Emperorlee, Yuneehk, olanshile2016, Frozenfirenaija, Alienstar, Dahprech, Helenbee, Lanicky, PamelB, Thablessedman, Lenubs, Oyinprince, Lative, colgaddafi, ojuolu, Ritababe, Ministerblessed, Detoni, Stuff46, and everyone who feels like reading, you're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Love Is Silent by PamelB(f): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Dear Fiyah, Emperorlee, Yuneehk, olanshile2016, Frozenfirenaija, Alienstar, Dahprech, Helenbee, Lanicky, PamelB, Thablessedman, Lenubs, Oyinprince, Lative, colgaddafi, ojuolu, Ritababe, Ministerblessed, Detoni, Stuff46, and everyone who feels like reading, you're welcome.
thank you
Re: When Love Is Silent by lanicky(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Following*

More update pls. smiley
Re: When Love Is Silent by ritababe(f): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
following.
cc. Cherrybrown evakinqz
Re: When Love Is Silent by Evakinqz: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
ritababe:
following.

cc. Cherrybrown evakinqz
present
Re: When Love Is Silent by olanshile2016(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=OluwabuqqyYOLO post=49701771]Dear Fiyah, Emperorlee, Yuneehk, olanshile2016, Frozenfirenaija, Alienstar, Dahprech, Helenbee, Lanicky, PamelB, Thablessedman, Lenubs, Oyinprince, Lative, colgaddafi, ojuolu, Ritababe, Ministerblessed, Detoni, Stuff46, and everyone who feels like reading, you're welcome.[/quote
right here,leggo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How True Is This?(photo) / Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. / Ladies and Gents Choose Your Favorite Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.