Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? (63825 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by chrissy3(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

I don't have d patient or strength to coach any one
lol but you look like guardiola's niece.Best user of the 4-2-3-1 formation.shey u are akwa ibom if you know what I mean lol.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by poweredcom(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Joy1706:

And ur mom is our pace setter/leader

My mama de learn for ur mama......u stewpid bitch
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by iRepNaija1: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Honestly, why does it matter? Most men don't even know what they're doing in bed even after they lose their virginity.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by akuracy(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
slimzypink:
since i am a virgin yes i want a virgin man
Search no more sweetheart. Here I am
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided
I want a Pro cool

Wow!
I feel like squeezing your boobies after viewing ur Dp
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope u know dat men with d most beautiful wives do cheat alot

I hope all men think d way u do

No no no. In most cases it's not true but actually the opposite.
It's been said that a man that married a beautiful lady, specially of your class of beauty, has the same problem with a farmer that planted maize by the roadside.
All these are proven in my evidence.
If you can send your email to 07050677777, I'll brief you on my proof so you can see how damn right I am.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Kolency(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

A promiscuous lady well has given me an insight of her lifestyle - lack of self control , morally depraved . That type of lady is very liable to cheat on you .

How do I know ? If you , as a husband , perform any less than her former sexual partners , it could force her to get it somewhere else if this continues for a really long time - since she lacks self control. She's bored of doing one guy for a long time and wants a different taste or longs for the former sexual partner that gave her memorable nights .

You may be getting the peace of mind till she becomes adulterous , then slowly her attitude changes towards sex with you . Then the frustration from both parties spreads to every aspect of your lives then to your home . You'll become suspicious then overly pedantic of the details of where she goes , what she does till you discover . If you have had kids , the paternity of those kids would be questioned .

You've now lost your peace , your wife , your kids , your home .

Less likely such things w'd happen to you if you get married to a virgin - rest of mind that she's only getting it from you . Very difficult to cheat on you since she there's no certainty of satisfaction getting it from outside if your underperforming - which she might not even know since there is no different sexual experience that serves as some precedence . Instead the problem would be discussed and the solution gotten within your home .
wink
KingEbukasBlog:

A promiscuous lady well has given me an insight of her lifestyle - lack of self control , morally depraved . That type of lady is very liable to cheat on you .

How do I know ? If you , as a husband , perform any less than her former sexual partners , it could force her to get it somewhere else if this continues for a really long time - since she lacks self control. She's bored of doing one guy for a long time and wants a different taste or longs for the former sexual partner that gave her memorable nights .

You may be getting the peace of mind till she becomes adulterous , then slowly her attitude changes towards sex with you . Then the frustration from both parties spreads to every aspect of your lives then to your home . You'll become suspicious then overly pedantic of the details of where she goes , what she does till you discover . If you have had kids , the paternity of those kids would be questioned .

Less likely such things w'd happen to you if you get married to a virgin - rest of mind that she's only getting it from you . Very difficult to cheat on you since she there's no certainty of satisfaction getting it from outside if your underperforming - which she might not even know since there is no different sexual experience that serves as some precedence . Instead the problem would be discussed and the solution gotten within your home .
. @ op, in my opinion, some virgins would still prefer 2 go out n xperiment b4 deciding weda 2 stick arnd( minyl d non virgin having xperimented can decide 2 hang her boot n stick arnd!),its just in our nature 2 b adventures somtyms. Even when U have d same type of building with Ur nebo, curiosity will still push U 2 peep in2 His!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Rosin, you a Virgin? You Don disvirgin even before Eve was created grin grin grin
You don't believe abi? shocked
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by akuracy(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

No no no. In most cases it's not true but actually the opposite.
It's been said that a man that married a beautiful lady, specially of your class of beauty, has the same problem with a farmer that planted maize by the roadside.
All these are proven in my evidence.
If you can send your email to 07050677777, I'll brief you on my proof so you can see how damn right I am.
Taaahhhh, you want to start discussing iwokrikwo with her on WhatsApp abi ? make una dey talk am here
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope u know dat men with d most beautiful wives do cheat alot

I hope all men think d way u do

There's no proof for this.....Men who cheats are men who aint OK with their wives, either beautiful or not!
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by akuracy(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2016
That was how these ladies kept denying they can't marry a guy like me because we are virgins. No problem, we are not tired of wearing iron pants
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Bros I can say it with every sense of authority that you are a full blown gracious lair.... When I was serving, I dated a guy and he was a Virgin and me I wasn't... OMG I wouldn't try it again in my life.. He socks at everything... Permit me I would be raw here... Whenever he socks my nipples which are so big he bites them as if they are grapes I had to just cope coz of the love... I receive the shock of my life when I saw his dick.. It was the perfect replica of the other smaller pencil inside the mathematical set in used while I was in SS1.. So when we had our first sex..hmmmm even my finger would do a better job than that dick... Dated another Virgin and the dick is small had to talk to my gynecologist make e no go be say nah my honey pot wide pass drainage ooo.. She enlightened me that if I should see a boy Virgin with a long dick that means he masturbate like everyday of his life.... So my point here is you can't be a Virgin and be so good on bed... Unless if your partner is also a novice... Would be observing the rest of the comment inside my keke napep parked right here cool cool
ma'am take am easy na cheesy
how ill a grown person deek small like mathset pencil? you mean lenght or girth?
how old were you then? just curious though...and you have a mercy johnson kinda look. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Fulaman198(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
biz2get:
I don't think any girl in Nigeria would believe a Guy above 18yrs would likely be a virgin...

Sounds very stup*d tho

Not every guy is like you
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by myfantasies(f): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
JoyPaulLaw:

There's no proof for this.....Men who cheats are men who aint OK with their wives, either beautiful or not!
We r both saying the same thing

D guy dat i quoted said men with beautiful wives don't cheat

I am letting him to dat it's not true, u will see some married women nd wonder y dere husbands cheat on dem

I believe a man dat will cheat will definitely cheat, no matter how good or beautiful his wife is

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Caleycash:
Do you shave? @ ur DP

shocked shocked shocked

This is cold. My God, this is really cold.

Bro, you are wicked. grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Fkhalifa:
ma'am take am easy na cheesy
how ill a grown person deek small like mathset pencil? you mean lenght or girth?
how old were you then? just curious though...and you have a mercy johnson kinda look. wink

I mean the length... Was just 20 then... And thanks for the compliments kiss
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
I CAN NEVER marry a non virgin tho .
How do you intend finding one?.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2016
loshybab:

I beg to disagree wt ur gynaecologist,she is professional dsnt mean wateva comes out of her mouth abt men is ryt!
I cn emphatically say dere ar virgins wit 'robust thing' nd dey dnt engage in masturbatn...quote me anywhr! I agree wt dt dude,being a virgin doesnt necessarily mean 1 is a sex novice...mba!
Novice virgin guys ar dos dt refuse to educ8 demslves theoretically pendin d'tym dey wl put it into good practice.....shikenan!

You are a northerner right? Then I can say a Virgin guy from that part of the country have a historian dick... Shikenan grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2016
akinsal:

Interesting. I see u are into disvirgining ministry. keep it up..

Consult me for any stuff like that
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Tfreshzz(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Girls be like, No ooo,, Anyway, dont pray to meet d niggar dat will tear it into two... #p**sy hunters# angry grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2016
akuracy:

Taaahhhh, you want to start discussing iwokrikwo with her on WhatsApp abi ? make una dey talk am here
Bros, which kine bad belle you be now. What you just did is the more reason I can't disclose much here.
Anyway you were quite funny sha grin grin grin
On a serious note I know she is very attractive but my intentions were pure and clean.
I had wanted to discuss something my conscience won't allow me disclose publicly.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yeah bottled up is not the same thing as lacking..... If you get close to someone, you get a sense for how they would behave in a number of situations na. Like when afraid, when angry bla bla. Same thing sexually. So u don't actually have to "do it" to have a good guess of how they'd be. Like aggressive, calm, or wild, etc.... And depending on your type, you go for it if you like it grin

You sound like a pro sha.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by steveneche(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2016
from the OP: the first girl i handled as a virgin said i was supper rough.. till date she didn't know she actually disvirgined me.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Eveezy(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Bros I can say it with every sense of authority that you are a full blown gracious lair.... When I was serving, I dated a guy and he was a Virgin and me I wasn't... OMG I wouldn't try it again in my life.. He socks at everything... Permit me I would be raw here... Whenever he socks my nipples which are so big he bites them as if they are grapes I had to just cope coz of the love... I receive the shock of my life when I saw his dick.. It was the perfect replica of the other smaller pencil inside the mathematical set in used while I was in SS1.. So when we had our first sex..hmmmm even my finger would do a better job than that dick... Dated another Virgin and the dick is small had to talk to my gynecologist make e no go be say nah my honey pot wide pass drainage ooo.. She enlightened me that if I should see a boy Virgin with a long dick that means he masturbate like everyday of his life.... So my point here is you can't be a Virgin and be so good on bed... Unless if your partner is also a novice... Would be observing the rest of the comment inside my keke napep parked right here cool cool
well, I am going to say it again, I spoke out of experience, d first gal I Eva did it wit gasped for air nd she couldn't stay away frm me after d first encounter wit me, she of course wasn't a virgin, it wasn't like I ended dere, afta doin it wit her, I felt d urge to explore, dere was one in particular I hit, D gal don go far, she don drop b4 asin pikin, she dey do runz join BT after my first encounter, she even moved into my house, nd I dnt tink I was qualified to be called an experienced guy as at den. and yeah abt d masturbation, DT is true, I did masturbate allot b4 my first tym. am not trying to brag ooo nd I dnt take any supplements, if I was so excited like its bin long I had sex d least I could go is 10-15 min nd den d next round is a marathon, infact wen I first had sex, immediately after d first round, I quickly cleaned ma tool wit a tissue, shaked nd den put it back, next I was hard again nd I went on a marathon, she begged "Evi am tired". I will still say it again, yea nt all virgin guys culd ve bin like me BT do nt underestimate all virgins
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by akuracy(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

Bros, which kine bad belle you be now. What you just did is the more reason I can't disclose much here.
Anyway you were quite funny sha grin grin grin
On a serious note I know she is very attractive but my intentions were pure and clean.
I had wanted to discuss something my conscience won't allow me disclose publicly.
Okay, we can make it a party discussion. I am also interested in whatever you want to discuss with her. let's make it a group chat of three.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by me69: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Make una fear GOD oooo
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

What is d big deal in ur opening one needs to be coached na? Express road is free for everyone and anyone now! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2016
On point bro, on point Ebuka. Carry go.
KingEbukasBlog:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by henrixx(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

53 posts in one day?
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Davidddon(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Think abt this, don't you think there re spiritual repercussions as regards being a non virgin. We must align our day to day activities to what our future will bring.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by adroitvezy(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Does virginity really matter?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.