Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78640 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2016
maestroz:
where is ambode in all of this imbroglio. i heard MAINLAND belongs to Olamide Badoo and Island belongs to Don Jazzy? which then belongs to AMBODE?

Na true dey af share it all ooo..
I gus epe nd ikorodu belongs to ambode
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Shymm3x: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Diaryofnaija:

Your comment had me in stitches... spot on

Lol.

Some Ibadan nyggahs who're now ancient definitely did that ancient loner bad. They smashed her pum to smithereens from age 16-50 without giving her a ring. Hence she stays on the internet seeking attention and chasing Yoruba men everywhere. Hide ya men - crazed Kemi is coming. Effing psycho.

Anyway, she's fighting back on twitter. grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Shymm3x: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

Here's to a beautiful 2016.. How ya doin? smiley

Thanks, luv.

I'm doing fine. And you?

Just catching fun with the beef. grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by chinuz(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Twitter is a free for all center..so both the trash and the gold can be aired..which one is Da grin's style?Rip mahn buh I don't see how his death and olamide's success are related..slow dawg and nigga raw alive phyno and zoro still dope# no one is a determinant of another...yeah he is a ghetto rapper and he is proud to represent his roots not callin himslf "feeling d niccur/nigga or scapegoat".for d amusemnt of his white fans.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by ademusiwa1e: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Do you honestly blame olamide or your blame illiterate politician

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

Anything to stay relevant in the news. I no blame am, food don done.

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.

Deportation from Canada
In August 2012, Omololu-Olunloyo was arrested in
her apartment in Toronto by agents from the
Canadian Border Services Agency. After being
determined a flight risk when her refugee visa was
not renewed, she was remanded into custody at an
immigration detention center for 7 days before she
was deported to Nigeria.[9][10]
*** now do u take her serious??***
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by niyiduke01(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Please what,s wrong with this senile woman?....both of these guys are just like your children...kai@50plus you cant give better advice to their childish rantings but to take sides...well posterity will judge you after your demise due to venomous venom...ciao
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by bee444: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Kemi kinda nailed it. Don't know why, I cant just get what Olamide sings about. He is always shouting. Most of his fans are truely uneducated.

Baddoo fans are the mechanics, vulcanizers, NURTW and other touts lurking about on the streets of Lagos... ofcourse they are Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Favolly(f): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
This woman is still smoking osogbo weed? Smh!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Psalm18: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin angry

Some of us warned you about this woman. You refused to listen and quoted her when she blasted linda.

You see now
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2016
It has been a while since Kemi Olunloyo, the daughter of a former governor of Oyo state, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, was in the news. The controversial activist is back again and this time she is revealing some dirty details about her family. Kemi Olunloyo According to Kemi, who took to Twitter this morning to rant, her father will be dealt with mercilessly just as he dealt with his family and he will die a lonely death. She claims her father used rituals to control the entire family. Kemi is set to release a documentary about her...
Y must everytin abt dz old thing be ritual?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by summerflame(m): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2016
na human being born you or na animal?. your coward ojukwu and your Biafra leader can't say that shit u just said.

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by menix(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2016
All I know is that 2016 would be Olamide Diminishing return cous he has offended Arusi Ogwugwu of the Music industry...
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by wizkidblogger(f): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by ademusiwa1e: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2016
W
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Xparkz: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Like Seriously, this lady is very stupid
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Xparkz: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2016
F*ck her! F*ck her! F*ck her!!!!! Useless thing, #KingBaddoRules
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 03, 2016
What the heck?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by frank442: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Kemi Kemi Kemi. Your cup is about to be full

It's high time FGN call u to order from Abuja

Barstard woman
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2016
and this is a 51-year old woman?!!! Shameful!!!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by dammykrane(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2016
LADYARIK:
Who is she biko
. A bastard. Frm anoda moda NNa
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by rheedor(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2016
This Kemi Olunloyo will never cease 2 stay on her own.....*Blabbing 2 get attention#
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by homesteady(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Jarus:
Kemi is the female version of FFK - children of a big politicians that became loose cannons.

C'mon! How would you compare FFK to this Deranged Kemi?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Ugh. I don't even get this beef, but what Olamide did was wrong sha. Even if Lil Kesh was better than all the other nominees which if we're honest with ourselves. He wasn't.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2016
irunooboo:

And your lame ass has the right to spew trash on the woman U should be ashamed of yourself for dissing someone as old as your mum. Where is your manners

Shut the Bleep up, stupid cursed whoring idiot. Do you know what the term "manners" connote?

Mugu.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2016
bee444:
Kemi kinda nailed it. Don't know why, I cant just get what Olamide sings about. He is always shouting. Most of his fans are truely uneducated.

Baddoo fans are the mechanics, vulcanizers, NURTW and other touts lurking about on the streets of Lagos... ofcourse they are Yorubas.

Your idiocy is vividly hereditary. Ain't they humans? So only the elites, the educated and people of affluence should appreciate good music or lemme just say "appreciate a person" before it's something worthy of mention? May olorun in his infinite mightiness flush away your destiny. Anuohia. Was 2pac not appreciated by people worse than mechanics, plumbers, bricklayers? Jobless, homeless, dirty, street slumdogs were the core fans of 2pac even till date. Why? Cuz he represented them. He was there for the underdogs cuz that was where he came from. So, if you can be reasonable enough not to stereotype people, I'd like it.

Impish, brainless, moronic gay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Shymm3x: 2:42am On Jan 03, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Shut the Bleep up, stupid cursed whoring idiot. Do you know what the term "manners" connote?

Mugu.

Lmao.

Don't mind that accursed plonker. The overwhelming majority of them are stark illiterates and they just love throwing words around like idiots. grin

I don't know how you can respect an old woman who ought to be planning retirement getting involved in some silly crap no one asked for her opinions about. And rather than tweet something that represent her and the grey hair she has all over her head and her pum - she went on useless outlandish rant like an accursed pleb. And this isn't her first time. I'm sure her own mum is ashamed of her and the shame she's bringing to her family. grin

Anyway, she has a protege in the fugly and bleached-up heifer that speaks with the tip of her tongue like a goat, Toke Makinwa. In the next two decades, she'll replace Kemi as the new naij internet psycho.

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Duru009(m): 2:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide was trying to build an empire......

You cannt compare olamide n don jazzy in nigeria music industry. Its totally impossible. Am a fan of olamide.....

Don jazzy has pay his dues in this game longtime ago.....

Olamide might likely destroy his empire with his hands....

Its so unfortunate. Hope he doesnt lose it n applogise to don jazzy later.
Mark m word....
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by loveit21: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Ahmeduana(m): 3:06am On Jan 03, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

Anything to stay relevant in the news. I no blame am, food don done.

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.
BECAUSE SHE IS A BAS§$TARD OR WHO USES A LEFT HAND TO POINT HER FATHERS HOUSE, IF NOT A BORN THROW-WAY? One of the characteristic of a ba§$tard daughter is she will be urinating inside her father house while she is standing outside.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by yahrant140(m): 3:09am On Jan 03, 2016
And I swear you be Vice President of oloshi United...awon ashiara...how ogun owo take resemble musicanty Kemi if weed and skonk dey worry you abeg take codeine so that it go slow you down and stop you from saying jagons.....e ma lor wa oh# ‪# street‬ti take over
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by whizcartel(m): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2016
This stupid, linda ikeji wannabe blogger... she shuld take her old hairy ass to an old peoples home.. and stop saying crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.