Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum (54076 Views)

Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum. Premium Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by kings09(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2016
U too much. 3 n half gbosas 4 u. Am nt a lawyer but I v observed dat our laws was designed for d rich 2 always succeed while d cells r for d poor. D system was never designed for d average Nigerian 2 succeed. So I wonder y I will be part of a petition dat removes a president dats anti_elitist n fights for d poor.
Demmocrats:

The same Nigerian legal system that cleared former Governor of Delta State James Ibori 170 corruption charges.

"On December 17, 2009, A Federal High Court sitting in Asaba, Delta State, discharged and acquitted Ibori of all 170 charges of corruption brought against him by EFCC"

The same Ibori that was cleared by Nigerian court was convicted by UK court on charges less than ten, Nigerian legal system that has gone to the grounds.

Nigerian legal system that has been designed for the poor to go to the prison but the rich to loot and impoverish the poor.

My Sai Buhari gives no fvck what they say.

Sai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by djkirkoo2(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Demmocrats:

The same Nigerian legal system that cleared former Governor of Delta State James Ibori 170 corruption charges.

"On December 17, 2009, A Federal High Court sitting in Asaba, Delta State, discharged and acquitted Ibori of all 170 charges of corruption brought against him by EFCC"

The same Ibori that was cleared by Nigerian court was convicted by UK court on charges less than ten, Nigerian legal system that has gone to the grounds.

Nigerian legal system that has been designed for the poor to go to the prison but the rich to loot and impoverish the poor.

My Sai Buhari gives no fvck what they say.

Sai Buhari!!!
The same Nigeria system of law that declared Chief Timipre Sylva not guilty under PMB government? Stop being sentimental

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by josh21: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Amein:
Even if the entire Igbo land will vote against him,nothing will shake his pen.Bunch of nobody's.
Do you think only Igbos that are against this useless administration. You are a dreamer.

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Demmocrats(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
djkirkoo2:
The same Nigeria system of law that declared Chief Timipre Sylva not guilty under PMB government? Stop being sentimental

I like smart response, bro nice one. The truth is that we all know the fight on corruption is selective.

Happy new year bro.

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by teodore(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Be careful on what you type next when you qoute "igboland" cos it may be your last
with all due respect; I read and scrolled Tru the petition website 95% of the signatories are from the SE part of Nigeria; undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided it's a very bad tin my brother the petition is nt legit...... .Too sentimental
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by WaffenSS(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
So IPOB cannot even get more than 600 jobless idiots out of the millions of total jobless idiots in the South Yeast...
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by wirinet(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
josh21:
Do you think only Igbos that are against this useless administration. You are a dreamer.
Yes it is mostly Igbos that is against this administration. The amount of hatred is proportional to the voting pattern of the last election, ie 95%. The enemies of this administration are the transformers; they transform from PDP to TAN (GEJ till 2019 crew), to IPOB and now terrorist (alleged) supporters. They say they are ready to die for Dasuki, el -zakzaky and Kanu.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by donodion(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
wirinet:

Yes it is mostly Igbos that is against this administration. The amount of hatred is proportional to the voting pattern. The enemies of this administration are the transformers; they transform from PDP to TAN (GEJ till 2019 crew), to IPOB and now terrorist (alleged) supporters. They say they are ready to die for Dasuki, el -zakzaky and Kanu.

They are PDP hooligans.Don't mind them

A counter online vote have started. I was sent this link...click and go vote

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll532141xEe714B21-22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by wirinet(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
donodion:

They are PDP hooligans.Don't mind them

A counter online vote have started. I was sent this link...click and go vote

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll532141xEe714B21-22

I voted. The vote should have included terrorism too, it only stated fight against corruption. Terrorism and corruption are like siamese twins, they go hand in hand. I support Buhari's handling of both. The last administration was complicit on both.

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by BetaThings: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
No poor man has ever been placed under house arrest - he is always matched straight to detention
Lawyers don't bring application for the enforcement of fundamental human rights of the poor
A poor man, if he is produced in court at all, will never get bail because he needs to see his doctor

I will sign the petition when EVERY poor man in detention for longer than 24 hours is produced before a court so that his plea can be taken

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by BetaThings: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2016
We queued in the sun to vote
We produced our PVC
Where are the people signing this petition - Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, UK, US, Germany, China?

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by donodion(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
wirinet:

I voted. The vote should have included terrorism too, it only stated fight against corruption. Terrorism and corruption are like siamese twins, they go hand in hand. I support Buhari's handling of both. The last administration was complicit on both.
Please patriot, share the link.let's give these PDP wailing bastards a run for their campaign of calumny.

It' has began

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Utchman1: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2016
They should go and drag him out of the office.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by samento: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2016
BarryX:
Where are they signing this thing? I need to append my signature before time runs out

The fellas against it should rest ! Don't feel threatened
Go and sleep in the dust, some people rule this country for 16 wasted years without an inch progress. Because Buhari came in and started dealing with your corrupt fathers, mothers and friends you're all shouting he should resign to the roof of the sky. Rubish.

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Sall(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Just 600 signatary nonsense keep signing while buhari keep hunting down those cabals that has made Nigeria a hell of a place to live... that parrot mouth ffk will be the best in line to be invited.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Only 600? I tot it was all Nigerians that signed. Now we know those that want corruption and wickedness to continue to fester
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by tinktanker: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2016
Clerverly:
Eyaa! Just 600...But they need at least 170 Million Nigerian Signatures, before they will be taken Seriously..

Bunch Of Idiotuus!
sorry u can't read
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by liongirl: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Amein:
Even if the entire Igbo land will vote against him,nothing will shake his pen.Bunch of nobody's.
so Igbo's are nobody?. if so let them have their own country of nobody's.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by tinktanker: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Sall:
Just 600 signatary nonsense keep signing while buhari keep hunting down those cabals that has made Nigeria a hell of a place to live... that parrot mouth ffk will be the best in line to be invited.
Lol read well o. It 600/1000 in just 2days
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Dplaymaker(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Amein:
It baffles me d way u bring Ibo's to evry issue. Buhari na ur papa? Abi u like d way he use trick enter power even though he knows he is more clueless dan Jona. How much de ur account Mr somebody. Abeg go drink fuel smoke cigger. #Am a Nigerian and a proud Igbo boy.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by oyinkinola: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2016
....you people were fooling who, you didn't know the leader you are dealing with, you thing all little wayo, wayo, will deceive Buhari? keeping wasting your time! dasuki granted bail for treatment abroad and was deny, why shuldn't he die yet! God so good, dasuki s a muslim, hausa/fulani like buhari, kanu is from the south, christian and igbo! so, Buhari is a president of anybody but for nobody!

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Amein(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2016
liongirl:
so Igbo's are nobody?. if so let them have their own country of nobody's.
Don't worry they will
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Deepfreezer(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
gateleo:

Keep wailing...if you like gather all the votes in Africa n Asia...my Sai Baba will continue to be your president. ...awon we.e.......
thank God I'm not a Nigerian. fool
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by telldem: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2016
but u are blind to see #TyrantDasuki who mortgaged d lives of innocent soldiers.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by cao(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
It appears that this thread is helping the petition gain traction. Interesting...

And for the love of the English language, folks need to stop using the apostrophe (') incorrectly. It's not used to represent the plural form of a word. It's used to indicate possession or an omission of letters or numbers (Ada's bag, The Joneses' car; can't, it's; '99). And don't even start talking about grocer's apostrophe*, just because buffoons have been using it incorrectly for a long time, doesn't make it right. Oh and don't even think about saying - but we are using it because we've removed a letter to show it's in plural form*, it's used for contractions (eg can't, it's, doesn't & don't are contractions of cannot, it is & it has, does not and do not). Plus, do you how silly it looks when y'all are writing Igbo's to denote its plural, when the actual word is Igbos, which is a character shorter? Oh and one more thing, the possessive of it is its.

It's a new year, learn how to use the freaking apostrophe! Or just turn to your neighbour and ask for your customary slap.

*that's what it means.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Kennisch: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2016
"It takes the presence of war to value peace...". They should take this petition in person to the nearest IDP camp to see how many people will sign. Then take to the homes of those who fought in the civil war (or lived through the heat of the war) to also sign.
Buhari probably let his emotions get the better of him while answering that question (an eternal flaw one might say if we decide to cast out the fact that he's also human). That aside, Dasuki's offences are treasonable; Kanu's as well, who allowed himself as well as his gung-ho supporters to be used by mischievous opposition in the name of 'liberation'. Both abovementioned persons have shown desperation in evading security operatives, how do you expect them to respect the terms of bail?
In my opinion, this country needs a person with a stubborn personality seemingly with nothing to lose and everything to prove like Buhari to help sanitise the Nigerian polity like Ghana once had Rawlings. If this is tyranny, I have since rolled out my carpet for it!

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by Boyooosa(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Dis as-o portraying himself as lawyer may actually end up joining his hero b4 they finally go to the dungeon together where they will be able to express thei opinion better - Prophecy 2016 embarassed
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by olajide8(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amein:

Don't worry they will

No they should pack out of nigeria to their country, for us- they say they are from Israel, they should go and leave nigeria in peace!
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by copiescopy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amein:

You must be a big fool for saying that. are u now saying its the entire Igbo race against one PMB ? Abeg somebody should dash u small sense ..
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by copiescopy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=samento post=41605353]Go and sleep in the dust, some people rule this country for 16 wasted years without an inch progress. Because Buhari came in and started dealing with your corrupt fathers, mothers and friends you're all shouting he should resign to the roof of the sky. Rubish. [/quote

Why will there be any progress when PMB and his yeeloba goons activated BH and Chibok scam just to run down the government of the day .the yeelobas were screaming marginalisation. the north were screaming about making the government ungovernable . now let's see what the tyrant and the ass lickers from the brown roof territories has to offer.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by copiescopy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
samento:
Go and sleep in the dust, some people rule this country for 16 wasted years without an inch progress. Because Buhari came in and started dealing with your corrupt fathers, mothers and friends you're all shouting he should resign to the roof of the sky. Rubish.

Why will there be any progress when PMB and his yeeloba goons activated BH and Chibok scam just to run down the government of the day .the yeelobas were screaming marginalisation. the north were screaming about making the government ungovernable . now let's see what the tyrant and the ass lickers from the brown roof territories has to offer.
Re: Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum by wirinet(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
copiescopy:

And all these were happening under a government that has all the security and intelligence agencies under its control? If Jonathan has been half as efficient as Buhari in tackiling enemies of the state, we would not be where we are today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.