Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? (784 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / When She Ignores You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by mamagee3(f): 4:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Hi, Is something wrong if your neighbor who is your brother's friend comes to your house and greets your mother but ignores you completely?
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by tempest01(m): 4:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Go to bed ... You and this your neighbour again
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by Mjshexy(f): 4:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Maybe u were invisible cheesy. Common it's no biggy only if it occurs again then u order him out shikena
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by mamagee3(f): 4:43am On Jan 03, 2016
^^I don't think I can legally order him out because it's not my house.

It's my mother's.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 03, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi, Is something wrong if your neighbor who is your brother's friend comes to your house and greets your mother but ignores you completely?
Of course yes.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by mamagee3(f): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2016
DeeTus:
Of course yes.
I know but what could that be?
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by pussyeater(m): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2016
U and this ur neighbor... Soon you go come tell us say ur neighbor gi u belle abi? Kontinu
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by pussyeater(m): 4:51am On Jan 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Foolish queshon.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2016
mamagee3:

It has to do with your behavior. Maybe, it's somewhat ugly towards this person.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by mamagee3(f): 4:55am On Jan 03, 2016
DeeTus:
It has to do with your behavior. Maybe, it's somewhat ugly towards this person.

My behavior?

But I have never spoken to him, so what has it got to do with me?
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by pussyeater(m): 4:57am On Jan 03, 2016
mamagee3:

My behavior?

Kontinu with ur foolish queshon.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 03, 2016
mamagee3:

My behavior?

Hehehe. You never talked with him before?
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by mamagee3(f): 5:13am On Jan 03, 2016
DeeTus:
Hehehe. You never talked with him before?
No, I have never spoken to him before.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2016
mamagee3:

No, I have never spoken to him before.
I see. Well, you need to talk to him so as to find out what the problem is.
Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by mostyg(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2016
I think you have a cruch on this neighbour of yours. The last time you open a thread that he parks his car infront of your house and looks up your window. Now he came into your house and ignored you.
If you like him, and see him as a husband material, make friend with him. He his probably the shy type of guy.

Please do note that my emphasis is on marriage.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Comes To Your House And Ignores You? by rawpadgin(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2016
so people still take this girl serious

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: The Troubles Of Two Wives / She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. / If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.