Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. (787 Views)

I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) / Ladies & Gentle Men Advice Your Nigga Wisely..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Not that am friend zoning her after all we had together.

She was my boo for 3 years, things was going on smooth only for her attitude towards what I like most. I couldn't double date cos I don't know how to do that and more over she is hot tempered some how n if she gets to know am seeing another lady, d lady don't enter am b dat.

So it was only me n her all d way but her attitude na die. If me see something way nice buy for her, her attitude toward valuing the stuff is killing. I do complain about her attitude n she will beg me telling me she will change

To cut it short. We were posted to diff state for NYSC , fortunately for me I jam dis lady, so cool, calm less trouble some, appreciative, prayerful, all I could do was to go for her n facing out d oda one with attitudinal issue.

I cut it short wit her but I still respect n love her so I decided not to let her go out of my sight just like dat, my aim to make her be just a close pal prove abbortive, she prefer being an enemy.

Ladies, why is it enemy after break up.
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Holy shiit dude, modify your post, i lost a few brain cells trying to decipher it

Back to your question.
Now, Just reverse the whole situation,
And tell me how you'd feel, just walk in her shoe you might understand why she wants to be your enemy.
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
"

Land here is very expensive. No just book space o. Oya comment
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by Summersland(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Esu lalu ogiri oko u be,chekenaa
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Holy shiit dude, modify your post, i lost a few brain cells trying to decipher it

Back to your question.
Now, Just reverse the whole situation,
And tell me how you'd feel, just walk in her shoe you might understand why she wants to be your enemy.
Guy

Tell me where d errors are so I can correct it. Thanks

Bo, I can't go on with that her attitude, n she is not willing to change.. Even till now
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Summersland:
Esu lalu ogiri oko u be,chekenaa

I know no wat u mean by dat. Bo if na curse. All I have to say is

Oko ta ba so mo ope lope so moni
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:

Guy

Tell me where d errors are so I can correct it. Thanks

Bo, I can't go on with that her attitude, n she is not willing to change.. Even till now

Breh, if you don't like her then dumb her, don't tell her to stick around and be friends

Thats just insulting.
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by cruzita(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2016
what were u expecting from her?
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Breh, if you don't like her then dumb her, don't tell her to stick around and be friends

Thats just insulting.

Me like her n respect. Na y I no wan let her go just like dat. Only dat her attitude no good for marriage on my part o.
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by Summersland(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:

I know no wat u mean by dat. Bo if na curse. All I have to say is

Oko ta ba so mo ope lope so moni
Confirm yorubawa ni ooo,u no troo d stone well ni,E go hang soke ni...U dey cheat with other girl outside,watin u be then? Okete tabi okere?
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
what were u expecting from her?

Good friends n not enemy
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Summersland:
Confirm yorubawa ni ooo,u no troo d stone well ni,E go hang soke ni...U dey cheat with other girl outside,watin u be then? Okete tabi okere?

I no be eyele. Abi Ruth abokoku
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by Summersland(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:

I no be eyele. Abi Ruth abokoku
Gbammm! Lobatan
Re: She Refuse Being My Friend But Enemy. Why, Ladies & Gentle Men. by fartkay(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Summersland:
Gbammm! Lobatan

Define dat

(1) (Reply)

Snake Tragedy (nsuk) / Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! / The Three Kinds Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.