Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? (1709 Views)

Debate Over Chinese City's Women-only Bus / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Itohan123(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2009
I'm not talking about the percentage of women who are prostitutes in Benin City, I'm talking about the percentage of Benin City women IN EUROPE that are prostitutes.

I have never met a Benin City woman in Europe that was not a prostitute or at least not affiliated with prostitution.

Discuss
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Itohan123(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2009
In other words if you are a white man in Europe and have a girlfriend from Benin City, what are the odds you are setting yourself up for marrying a prostitute?
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by edogram(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2009
my men, 90% of Benin city women in Europe are prostitutes.

the sense that Benin city ladies traveled to Europe is to make money not for any other stuff.

other state or other Africa country do travel to for studies and some stuffs.

its really a bed reputation for the Benin's and a slap to edo state guys
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Itohan123(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2009
Because the thing is I'm a white guy in Europe and my girlfriend is Edo and her aunty who is actually her niece is a prostitute, but somehow she is not. . . . . .

I wonder if I can find out through the boss of her prostitute aunty/niece in Nigeria
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Kestro: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2009
Don't u hv anytin to think with ur damn skull rather than spoiling benin city women bk in europe.play chess n rest ur small skull 4 a while,
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Itohan123(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2009
Kestro:

Don't u hv anytin to think with ur damn skull rather than spoiling benin city women bk in europe.play chess n rest ur small skull 4 a while,
spoiling them? they are spoiling me!
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2009
100% (except for my sistas), one of my distant relation's wife (immagine after several children) still escaped there to. . .
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by muyoto: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
that not true. Many of those who claim to from Benin are not truly from there. I have personally met some before, and when I ask thir name they say Imuetiyan, but when i try speaking Bini to them, they can't understnd. Even from thier accent i can sense they are not really bini. most are actaully Delta ibo
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Itohan123(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
dhtml:

100% (except for my sistas), one of my distant relation's wife (immagine after several children) still escaped there to. . .
what is the name of your sister? maybe it's the one because she claims to have escaped and then found a refugee camp in france or something. i would like her to tell the whole story again next time i see her

this is a serious worry of mine, because I don't want to bring children into the world that are children of prostitutes
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2009
muyoto:

that not true. Many of those who claim to from Benin are not truly from there. I have personally met some before, and when I ask thir name they say Imuetiyan, but when i try speaking Bini to them, they can't understnd. Even from thier accent i can sense they are not really bini. most are actaully Delta ibo
Well you have a point there, many people from Edo state alwayz lyke to claim benin, even the isan ppl sef (our relatives). . .and 9ja deltans too

Buuuuut, the real Benins there are all out to do business. . . . . and them full plenty of them hotels in lagos, anytime i am passing any of those
their dingy places, i usually hear them speak Benin (luckily i usually pass off as Igbo), so if i do not speak u will never know

Itohan123:

what is the name of your sister? maybe it's the one because she claims to have escaped and then found a refugee camp in france or something. i would like her to tell the whole story again next time i see her

this is a serious worry of mine, because I don't want to bring children into the world that are children of prostitutes
My sista is doing fine, she just strolled in now. . .she says hi [idiooooooot] !
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by 190: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2009
dis poster is one Jobless fowl looking 4 corn 2 swallow around
who said benins are in2 prostitution
shame shame shame on u

NONSENSE! angry angry
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Freiburger(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2009
Why cant u all find a different topic and stop dissing one particular people cos of a mistake they started making about 20years ago and can still be corrected. i live here in Germany. 4 of every fifth black man in a European jail for Drug offence is an earstern Nigeian.so what are we talking about?
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by honeric01(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Truly jobless embarassed
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yeah I am sure even the name Nkiru is very bini!  grin
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by TheSeeker(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2009
I hate it when some clowns come on here slandering a sect of people. I'm not a Benin guy but don't we have prostitutes going to Europe from all parts of Nigeria, Hausa inclusive? Stop all that already!
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by biola44: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2009
lol wink
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by Freiburger(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2009
Tell Itohan to go get himself a job.
Re: What Percentage Of Benin City Women In Europe Are Prostitutes? by seunnowell: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2009
Itohan123:

I'm not talking about the percentage of women who are prostitutes in Benin City, I'm talking about the percentage of Benin City women IN EUROPE that are prostitutes.

I have never met a Benin City woman in Europe that was not a prostitute or at least not affiliated with prostitution.

Discuss

well 105%, who is counting?  undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Somali Man 112 Years Old Man Weds Girl Of 17 Years! / Where Is Natasha? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.