Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) (63045 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Nude Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez Finally Leaked See All Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by solesy: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=BCISLTD post=41611000] angry fake report. ..see result date...

Best deal ever

thank u my dear, GOd bless u for that comment
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by RuuDie(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
@baralatie

True... This could quite easily have been resolved far less messier than this. Perhaps, with some more gentleness and tact on the part of Davido and his family.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Joavid:

If she owes no one an explanation why did she bother in the first place?

Who does Drugs when they are breastfeeding? Like seriously

You know what, people do not realise something until they put a mirror in front of them.

You have a baby with a lady you were dating. You accept total responsibility. The baby then happens to be a special needs child to the extent you have to fly her out of the country for medical checkup regularly and one day you get a call that your baby has been rushed to a hospital, and it is discovered that the baby has traces of cannabis in her system? (Forgot about every other thing) tell me how you will react in that very moment? Tell me how your father and sister will take it?

By the way all that talk about 'if-it-were-in-the-western-world' should stop. We are not in the western world. And quit the holy than thou attitude that money isn't everything.
It is!!
Millions of Babies survive without breast milk.

Finally, I repeat, Davido did the right thing, but in a wrong way.

keep repeating. Before the end of the year that should become an album
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
RuuDie:
@baralatie

True... This could quite easily have been resolved far less messier than this. Perhaps, with some more gentleness and tact on the part of Davido and his family.
The solution needs ALL members of the family on both sides.the issues that involve a case of young parents with a medical report like requires ALL members becoming a common front to encourage the mom to say NO to unsafe motherhood practices,acceptance to a better role mother model and the father pushing for proper protection of both His family and her family and the new born baby!
For example the case of ffk and His ex wives and his kids!
No one knew the gravity of issues in his private life until the wife blew up the lid and practically placed the mental health of the kids online!
Such is this case.carelessness can be costly to all members surrounding the child if the family refuse to put a proper adult thinking cap on
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Mizbaby(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Truth is dat this baby is Sophia's meal ticket.

Her only link to Davido, wealth and privilege.

Any reasonable woman who knows she has no job, no means of catering for a baby would be glad to have such a hands-on dad for her baby.

Let's face it, how many women in her situation have had d father of their baby show such dedication that Davido has to this child.

Let her be happy for Imade, be content to see her weekly, allow her to go on vacation or whatever with her dad. While she Sophia focuses on making something out of her life and career, getting an education or whatever.

Only then can Davido find her worthy to share his life with.

As for now, no amount of dragging this baby with him will make him marry her. Period.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
kindredspirit:

The result shows that the mother was irresponsible. However, that wasn't in doubt at any time. She didn't deny that she smoked Cannabis. In fact, that was why she left the baby with the Adelekes ( an arrangement with her, Dele Momodu and Davido's father ) so she would be visiting the baby until she was clean, ostensibly.

The reason why this matter became hoopla in the first place was the Adelekes attempting to spirit the baby abroad without the consent of the mother. I found that inexcusable. Davido's sister even lied that the baby was hers upon interrogation by Immigration officials. Obviously, that is a crime under the Nigerian constitution and the NAPTIP have officially said they would be investigating the matter.

The Elder Adeleke should advise his son to pipe down. By foiling their move to travel with the baby, Dele Momodu has already bested them in the first round of the clash between the families. This is a man that understands the power of the media and uses it adroitly. His release of the details and photos at the airport seemed silly to some but it was a deft master stroke. Davido is just a kid and the release of the lab result was infantile. Someone should put a leash on him lest he rubbishes himself and his father (an otherwise amiable gentleman ) even further.

...from the story so far, it wasn't the first time the baby has left the country with Davido's family WITHOUT SOPHIA. I think the issue here is the 'alawee increase , the 4day trip to Dubai and G Wagon Mercedes' . Sophia is a miner and she's definitely digging for Diamonds, she's as lazy and lousy as they come. Simple! The Child should be left with her, let's see how she carries on with her double life (being a good mum and a party girl) .

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mizbaby:

Any reasonable woman who knows she has no job, no means of catering for a baby would be glad to have such a hands-on dad for her baby.

Let's face it, how many women in her situation have had d father of their baby show such dedication that Davido has to this child.

Let her be happy for Imade, be content to see her weekly, allow her to go on vacation or whatever with her dad. While she Sophia focuses on making something out of her life and career, getting an education or whatever.

As for now, no amount of dragging this baby with him will make him marry her. Period.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Favolly(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
RuuDie:

Nothing wrong if she can be encouraged to Clean up her act... Every one deserves a second chance. But then again, it also has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt! Like someone noted here, kids were born and raised in Fela's shrine too o!! It isn't enough to show us cannabis traces without seeing the damage it has done or come close to doing... It's like detaining someone for a crime they they said they will commit!!!
Playing devil's advocate, huh? angry

I bet you won't be talking about second chance if it were your child that was involved. You would sue for full custody. Second chance my ass
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by RuuDie(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
baralatie:

The solution needs ALL members of the family on both sides.the issues that involve a case of young parents with a medical report like requires ALL members becoming a common front to encourage the mom to say NO to unsafe motherhood practices,acceptance to a better role mother model and the father pushing for proper protection of both His family and her family and the new born baby!
For example the case of ffk and His ex wives and his kids!
No one knew the gravity of issues in his private life until the wife blew up the lid and practically placed the mental health of the kids online!
Such is this case.carelessness can be costly to all members surrounding the child if the family refuse to put a proper adult thinking cap on

What I mean by more tact and gentleness on the part of Davido and family is, they are the ones trying to get the baby off the other family, so appealing to their 'softer' side not go down on the war path with them. Then again, maybe they have tried all peaceful means and it failed... all my yarns na just speculation!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by RuuDie(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mizbaby:

Well... I can bet you that she isn't trying to marry him; only trying to protect her meal ticket which she is entitled to. Abi to carry pikin inside belle for 9 months na beans!!?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by RuuDie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Favolly:

Playing devil's advocate, huh? angry

I bet you won't be talking about second chance if it were your child that was involved. You would sue for full custody. Second chance my ass

Well, she deserves a fair hearing too... the "second chance" as I use it in this context is not getting betrothed to Davido, it may not even mean the lady getting full custody of the baby. It means some form of compromise... what I am against is trying to cut her off entirely. Dat no go work na!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by toprealman: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kingsasian:
Sophia is not the only cause. Davido contributed to this as well.
How? Dele, like every blogger and journalist think they can play God. I am sure his cupboard is full of decomposing bodies....only time will reveal their skeleton.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by AKMoney1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
But the test is on the mother na, what if she stopped during breastfeeding the baby?

We need test on the baby and not the mama angry
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by honeychild(f): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
What is my opinion?
I do not KNOW anything I am neutral except on the law whether or not she smokes cannabis is an ALLEGATION no more

Let us assume it is TRUE

What is the legal remedy available to Davido?

those are the issues

He is not married to the mother and if for any reason the mother is unfit or available he is not NEXT in the hierachy of guardians legally that is the law rather it falls to the mother's family starting with her father mother siblings.

Legally Davido HAS NO SAY
His introducing the cannabis story does not enhance hi position

This is not my view or desire just our law

The next question is : Is there a common sense solution that actually takes the child's interest into consideration and keeps both parents involved in the child's life. That for me is the way to think about it. and going beyong the current actors how can we entrench such systems and procedures for the 1000s of Davidos across our nation
This must have some value beyond titillation

NB I personally do not believe smoking cannabis is prima facie evidence for removal there must be evidencce for harm arising from that behaviour.As a practical measure there are not enough resources across Nigeria to accommodate such numbers . Maybe you do not know how many people smoke cannabis in Nigeria

Come are you sure you are correct about this your opinion about the unwed father of a child? I think you are wrong about yoruba culture o..I think amongst yorubas the child belongs to the father's family, marriage or no marriage. ....I am not an expert though.

I
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Mizbaby(f): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2016
RuuDie:

Well... I can bet you that she isn't trying to marry him; only trying to protect her meal ticket which she is entitled to. Abi to carry pikin inside belle for 9 months na beans!!?

Did he rape her Was it not consensual?

Why should he keep paying her?

She should also pay him for fathering her child....sho!

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by LBTY(f): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Towncrier247:
Just when we thought the drama was over, Davido has reignited the fire with a fresh message to Dele Momodu and also released evidence to prove that traces of Cannabis were found in his baby, Imade's blood stream. Read below... The second photo is that of Imade Adeleke on a breathing Exercise Administered Nightly to help her Lungs because of exposure to second hand Smoke and cannabis infected Breast Milk.. Remember that Davido's dad had stated that doctor warned that the baby should be separated from the mother because there where traces of cannabis in the baby's blood stream

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/exclusive-real-story-behind-davido-and.html

Obviously, it looks altered. No hospital will input incomplete records. Her date of birth is missing, the 'positive' in itself looks awkward.. Too much going on mbok
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by LBTY(f): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
HIDDENSECRECY:
Please are their lab scientist here to vet the analysis of this result. Some things did not syn with me about this report. For example

1. the sample was received on the 12th of July 2015

2. Final report was on 31st Dec 2015. (that is a 6 months gap to get a result for an endangered baby)

3. The report did not specify what sample was been tested for the cannabis

4. No signature or stamp to authenticate the result.
5. the FONT and FONT size are not the same.

I dont know who else thinks that this report was doctored to smear the lady (note: I'm not exonerating the lady as I do not have all the facts)

I totally agree with you
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by RuuDie(m): 2:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Mizbaby:

Did he rape her Was it not consensual?

Why should he keep paying her?

She should also pay him for fathering her child....sho!

He is not paying her, he is paying for the care of his kid!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by adellam16(f): 3:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Towncrier247:
Just when we thought the drama was over, Davido has reignited the fire with a fresh message to Dele Momodu and also released evidence to prove that traces of Cannabis were found in his baby, Imade's blood stream. Read below... The second photo is that of Imade Adeleke on a breathing Exercise Administered Nightly to help her Lungs because of exposure to second hand Smoke and cannabis infected Breast Milk.. Remember that Davido's dad had stated that doctor warned that the baby should be separated from the mother because there where traces of cannabis in the baby's blood stream

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/exclusive-real-story-behind-davido-and.html
story for the gods. All dese stories aint necessary. Tell momodu in person and settle ur issues. Coming to social media to show urself aint mature. Call ur lawyers and show dem the evidence. No privacy anymore. Poor Imade.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by oludashmi(f): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2016
adellam16:
story for the gods. All dese stories aint necessary. Tell momodu in person and settle ur issues. Coming to social media to show urself aint mature. Call ur lawyers and show dem the evidence. No privacy anymore. Poor Imade.

Mind you, Momodu revealed some info on this matter, so it won't be bad if the second party puts his proof to the public for his fans too. Though, this should have been better handled as a family thing and not made public in the first place.

Davido baby saga: 55 points to note as Davido reveals the unknown truth

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/davido-baby-saga-55-points-to-note-as-davido-reveals-the-unknown-truth/
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by knightsfalcon(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Towncrier247:

Must you show this lovely kid's ailments to the whole world?... if you really love the kid don't show her weaknesses to this world because you want to claim her,fights your battles within not without.....
What kind of parent inform the whole world of their child's pain? Celebrity or not,it is so so wrong....
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by adellam16(f): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
oludashmi:

Mind you, Momodu revealed some info on this matter, so it won't be bad if the second party puts his proof to the public for his fans too. Though, this should have been better handled as a family thing and not made public in the first place.

Davido baby saga: 55 points to note as Davido reveals the unknown truth

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/davido-baby-saga-55-points-to-note-as-davido-reveals-the-unknown-truth/
lol
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
unfortunately davido is little more than an instagram dad himself - for him, being a parent is about posing with your kid on instagram.

there is every possibility that cannabis in the child's system was from him or even both him and his baby mama.

only saint in this messy saga is the pikin.

from omo-babaolowo to omo-omugbo in one generation
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by tohchee96(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
egbon dele momodu ... if you you want the baby .. come and take her..
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by InvertedHammer: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

cc: omonnakoda

You lot just want this guy to turn a sket into a housewife. Would you even lot accept a kid from a sket you had a casual relationship, especially someone your dad's friend has also paid to sleep with?

I believe you lot are basically just trying to crucify the guy and his family based on your perceived excesses/wrongs at the "end", while neglecting her wrongs in the "means". In life, there are always consequences for every action and what's being played out here is consequentialism. The "end" and "means" are always intertwined. And if you think the guy and his family have ulterior motives now, why not talk about the chic's ulterior motives in dubiously using the baby as a meal ticket?

She knew what she was getting herself into by forcing herself on a family far above her class, with the child as a bait. So why should anyone feel sorry for her when she's experiencing the consequences of her own actions?

Anyway, he has presented proof that she is an irresponsible mother and, they're trying to protect the innocent kid from her. Why not focus on what he presented and leave the extras alone? I'm sure if the report is a doctored one, the chic would be on social media now disputing it.
/
They presented a lab result which is substandard.

You called her a "sket" but that's a "sket" that David slept with without protection. If she is below his class, he shouldn't have been with her let alone pour some semen into her. She did not rape David. David is an adult...that's the only thing that matters.

David sent out a tweet a few years back mocking a friend and some baby mama drama for not using protection. And here he is fighting similar battle under the same circumstances.

/
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Mashenka: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
omonnakoda:

It is easy to pass judgment from a distance. Many people who use drugs have emotional problems and use drugs as a form of self medication not because they are bad people. In fact that is the only way many can function. We do not have well developed mental health services in Nigerian and these things are often overlooked. Far too many women smoke cannabis or use alcohol which by the way is more destructive than cannabis and is the favourite drug for self medication. The difference between the two is legal status and that even makes alcohol more dangerous..Apart from alcohol there are many PRESCRIBED drugs that are harmful or secreted in breast milk. That is not the issue. The issue is how the public have been manipulated to fcus on that issue neglecting the real parenting. What evidence have we that she was actually breastfeeding?
Was the child underweight,dirty? covered in bruises or lice( I have seen lice in the infant child of a banker.
Sometimes what is required is support have you considered that the prospect of being a single mother can drive a woman to drugs or suicide?
A true adjudicator will explore what kind of family support the mother has ,in some cases intitute mandatory drug testing just like for athletes and other measures all with the aim of making her a better mother and ensuring best outcome for child not tryingg to make it into a contest in which there must be a winner and a loser

Totally agree! There are different cases. My sister had a bad case of depression after her husband cheated on her while she was 5 months pregnant. The doctor couldn't prescribe her any of the known antidepressants for the side-effects for the fetus. She had a risk of miscarriage and would cry daily. But her therapist hinted that she could probably get over it with the help of weed! Twice a week was enough to stabilize her emotional state. The baby is well-developed, smart and healthy. By the way, even the doctor said that she may not give up smoking pot from time to time, because it's better for the child than weaning. You should simply be moderate with everything you use and know the limits
How much can you drink while breastfeeding
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by okpor2(m): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2016
allthingsgood:

I didnt ask u what davido father said. In your own opinion what made davido the cause
if his father says Davido is irresponsible wat else do u want me to add?He smokes weed too!Or y do u think he impregnated a weed smoker?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by allthingsgood: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
okpor2:
if his father says Davido is irresponsible wat else do u want me to add?He smokes weed too!Or y do u think he impregnated a weed smoker?

I actually thot u knew him or had first hand knowledge. Abeggi
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by dmola(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2016
yemmy009:
Na wah ooo

gm sorry to jump into ur mention ..kinda appreciate d look, thou i shuld say hi since mst girls here dnt fancy pm,i do appreciate if u dnt ignore me..meanwhile nice display up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.