Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) (63080 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Nude Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez Finally Leaked See All Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by okpor2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Stupíd bıtch

Very bad mother

She MUST loose the custody of that child angry
u may be right but d custody should be legally done.Not by hijacking!

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Aristotle96(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Afrok:
When weed affected S*erm fertilizes weed protected egg, then the foetus will be weed infected shocked.

Worst of it, if the weed infected foetus is delivered and the weed addicted mother continues to feed the baby with her weed nourished breast milk, then the baby needs to be taken away from the WEED PARENTS undecided.
people dy smoke flowers and bitter leaf plants to nourish body... Them dy smoke weed a.k.a unwanted plants in a farm... They are all weeded lipsrsealed
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Chinwem(f): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
He should save all these exhibits for family court judges cuz that's where it really matters

I still think he's a good father anyway/ or the better parent

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Very funny,
The report does not tell us what sample was taken .People assume it was blood but that is not stated ANYWHERE on that document which raises serious credibility issues.
It is not usual to test blood for cannabis but rather urine. I will assume it was a urine sample.
We were told that the baby was not in the mother's custody when the sample was taken and we are told the baby was taken from her forcefully so I do not see any meaningful legal conclusions being drawn from this report. My instinct however is to disbelieve it as propaganda with an eye on legal battle. Even if the mother used or uses cannabis that is of itself, insufficient to dispossess her of the child unless there are other issues. A court would at best impose a supervision order and future testing.
you will usually not find cannabis in the blood after 24 hours and so again that raises many questions. It remains in the urine for several days and so that is the more usual test

7 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by allthingsgood: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
okpor2:
Davido father imself said both parents of imade are irresponsible

I didnt ask u what davido father said. In your own opinion what made davido the cause
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Ymodulus: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
ednut1:
Hmmmm. This year i go dey ignore all this kind yeye news. Na how to make money like ymodulus sure pass

Lol! My oga. A little work a little relaxation.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by sapientia(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please, Doctors in the house.. What does the final result date being 31st Dec 2015 mean? Why after the show on 29th?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
The report is a sham

what sample was tested was it blood urine saliva or what?

Already there is a huge mistake in their scheme

The report MUST mention the sample type

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by HIDDENSECRECY: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please are their lab scientist here to vet the analysis of this result. Some things did not syn with me about this report. For example

1. the sample was received on the 12th of July 2015

2. Final report was on 31st Dec 2015. (that is a 6 months gap to get a result for an endangered baby)

3. The report did not specify what sample was been tested for the cannabis

4. No signature or stamp to authenticate the result.
5. the FONT and FONT size are not the same.

I dont know who else thinks that this report was doctored to smear the lady (note: I'm not exonerating the lady as I do not have all the facts)

6 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Temysteve(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
National Health Insurance Scheme (N.H.I.S) shld take away the baby from both premature parent. Or else, the baby health is @ risk.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
As football analists used to say,you are as good as your last match and as bad as your last match. Sophia is doing Weed,.Davido is doing what? Because it takes two to tango. My verdict, baby Imade should be separated from weed environments...court arise grin
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by dammyluv911(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
davido u blind wen u dey Bleep ur aunty mate?dat tym wen e dey swt we no hear una ooo .nw way e dey bitter una no allow us hear world.i pity d poor child
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
I have questions for Davido:

1. Wasn't he aware Sophie takes cannabis before he slept with her?

2. Whatever happened to using condoms?

3. What's this bull crap about been 21 when he slept with a more matured lady? Is 21 an age to be stupid?

When we learn to take blames 4 our errors/mistakes, then a solution is in sight.. Why is he crying now? Isn't that what he wanted? A Lagos big girl? Whatever happened to decent ladies? He didn't see them? I forgot.. They would rather dwell on a known name, than a lady's upbringing..

Now, you know she can't bath her baby? Have no educational certificate? Can't use the respiratory machine well even after been tutored? Can't marry her because she is loosed?

He is screaming he isn't old enough for marriage @ 21/23 years, and yet, he went ahead having sex without a condom? Play safe, use a condom or face the damn consequences.. Any man/woman who decides to go raw should be ready for its rewards..

As for Sophie, like WTF was she thinking blowing #250,000 all in a night at a club? Like seriously? The conception of her child couldn't accord her a little sense of responsibility? The 3 bedroom flat in Lekki was just not necessary @ all.. And with 300k monthly, yet, she couldn't have any tangible thing to fall back on? SMH!!!

My pity goes out to the child, Imade.. The impact of her medical condition will affect her more in the future if the error is not amended now..

And I think I go with this saying: 'Poverty helps Maturity.'

Lastly, there is something fishy about the dates on that report..

5 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by yemmy009(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na wah ooo
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by niggi4life(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sophia na well known Olosho for Abj na.... I wonder how Davido didn't know before he embarked on the journey of no return.......
Anyway he has learnt his lessons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by dealerx: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't no why this so called Cele some time they do crazy things will i say the millionaire make them misbehaving?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by columbus007(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
God bless davido,i really like that dude mehn grin
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by greggng: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido and his family re bunch of arrogant family that believe money is everything to life. You don't just ask a lady to come with the daughter and you took her daughter forcefully and threw her away by force. Moreover you kept on boasting that she is nobody forgetting that dele momodu would ve been a fool if he allows ur family plan of escaping with the baby to work. Assuming that lady has nobody your criminal family would ve ran away with her child. Due process must be followed. Her consent must be obtain on anything that has to do with her daughter except if she was dead. We re in the era of change not impunity. I cannot wait to see davido go to jail for child traficking. For imade God will protect you from irresponsible parents

4 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by ephi123(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
How come the report date is 31/12/2015 when this whole issue already started days before??
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by ephi123(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
HIDDENSECRECY:
Please are their lab scientist here to vet the analysis of this result. Some things did not syn with me about this report. For example

1. the sample was received on the 12th of July 2015

2. Final report was on 31st Dec 2015. (that is a 6 months gap to get a result for an endangered baby)

3. The report did not specify what sample was been tested for the cannabis

4. No signature or stamp to authenticate the result.
5. the FONT and FONT size are not the same.

I dont know who else thinks that this report was doctored to smear the lady (note: I'm not exonerating the lady as I do not have all the facts)

Exactly! I spotted this as well and was wondering about that date
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Afrok:
When weed affected S*erm fertilizes weed protected egg, then the foetus will be weed infected shocked.

Worst of it, if the weed infected foetus is delivered and the weed addicted mother continues to feed the baby with her weed nourished breast milk, then the baby needs to be taken away from the WEED PARENTS undecided.
Hahaa

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Truth be told. ..Momodu's niece is IRRESPONSIBLE!! What?! Wasn't it bad enough that herself and Davido conceived Imade while doing weed?? She couldn't just STOP SMOKING FOR AT MOST 6MONTHS after she had the Baby. ..her baby o!! I don't care about her or Davido but a little child is scared FOR LIFE all thanks to them ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER!! THAT BABY WOULD NEVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. She's already a child with special needs!! I feel so bad!! If her mum had been so careless would she be a normal young lady chasing after Davido today? This is ALWAYS THE CASE WHEN PARENTS DONT BRING UP THEIR KIDS WELL

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by HIDDENSECRECY: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
ephi123:

Exactly! I spotted this as well and was wondering about that date

I feel it was arranged report to attract public sympathy.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by chrisblack: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
Na wao for Sophia ooo. You are breastfeeding yet you still indulge in smoking weed. Are u initiating the poor kid this early to weeds?
you guys can easily be received. Did any of you bother to check the date.when did the adeleke's took possession of the child.and the date on the so-called lab report .
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Temysteve:
National Health Insurance Scheme (N.H.I.S) shld take away the baby from both premature parent. Or else, the baby health is @ risk.

...too late!! They have dabaru-ed the little girls life already!! Sophia was thinking she would tie Davido down with a baby, following the steps of all the Baby Mamas turned wives ranging from the wives of the Okoyes etc. Shameless lives some chics live these days
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by kingdong(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
I expected to see two medical pathology test reports, the second being for the baby to show the presence of cannabis and its impact on her at the said time when she was said to have taken ill and that the mother was to blame. Yes? No?

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Abugab(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well, when both parents have blood loaded with canabis what do you expect?
I am sure the sperm with which Davido fertized Sophia's eggs was loaded with cannabis too.

Both parents should be checked as I am sure they are both guilty.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Wallade(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
I observed that the patient indicated on this medical report is Sophia Momodu. I thought Davido's camp is claiming that Marijuana was found in Imade's blood streams. I expected the report to be published, not Sophia's medical report.

We all know that Sophia does drugs (Marijuana), including Davido. It is Imade's case that we are investigating.

Though the report is expected to be a confidential document but if Davido's camp could afford to publish Sophia's medical report, then they should publish Imade's medical report.

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by ephi123(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
HIDDENSECRECY:

I feel it was arranged report to attract public sympathy.

Yes, I agree with you on that

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
chrisblack:
you guys can easily be received. Did any of you bother to check the date.when did the adeleke's took possession of the child.and the date on the so-called lab report .

Does the report change the fact that the baby needs special care thanks to the parents? My concern is with the child...not the report. She has damaged lungs and might have brain problems and some of us are arguing over dates on the report. As long as Sophia hasn't come out to dispute the Adelekes concerning the baby's health...then she has No Case.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chinwem:
He should save all these exhibits for family court judges cuz that's where it really matters

I still think he's a good father anyway/ or the better parent
I think it was Chinua Achebe that said "Until lions have their storytellers ,the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"

Propaganda is the telling of stories with no right of reply.

Is it inconceivable that a Nigerian mind with a lot of money can pay doctors to produce such a report?

In law the moment there is a suspicion of such a thing and an intention to COLLECT EVIDENCE then the process of collecting the evidence should be open and transparent and accessible to those likely to suffer from its findings . The legal representatives of the mother should have been informed before the test was done and given an opportunity t take part.

Anyway assuming the test result is true what evidence is there that the father or his family are not responsible ? Is that an unreasonable suspicion?
That is why in athletics you hear of B samples etc. There is a way to collect samples for litigation purposes and this is not it.This kind of report is too one sided and obscure to be admissible by any fair court.
The mother had lawful custody of the child and the sample was taken without her consent by WHOM?
an interested party!!

For one second put yourself in the mind of a judge who wants to be fair to ALL.

We know that the baby was taken BY FORCE. Why?

It seems clear that the father has determined he will use his considerable resources to discredit the mother so as to retain custody but he has made some mistakes in the way this so called test has been conducted

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
The traces of marijuana could even be from davido sperm.Is he not a chain Indian hemp smoker?Why is he trying to put the blame on her babymama alone?No be him sperm form the pikin? Rude child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead! / Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) / Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.