Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) (63054 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Nude Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez Finally Leaked See All Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chinwem:

In Nigeria anything is possible but I believe that report
MDS lancet is ISO certified and the method of taking the sample is something that they do with reproducibility . I have absolutely no concerns
The court can access the results directly from the lab themselves as they wish and they will find out the truth
This is not a HIV or hepatitis test and besides if the baby's health is affected they do not need any special consent to take it as it relates to treating the baby. I am yet to see where the mother states that the sample was taken without her consent by the way. Interested party? Medical staff who know their onions

Yes I agree father is out to discredit mother, just as mother is out to discredit father

A breastfeeding mother with THC derivatives in her blood has lost all credibility in my opinion.

Thank you!!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Neverquit(f): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
With money, anything is possible. Even in western countries, reports can be doctored with money and the right connections.

Let me play devil's advocate: who is to say that David and his family didn't feed Imade with milk/formula laced with cannabis? That report is circumstantial. They should have insisted (or used emergency court order) to test Sophia in order to cover all bases. Sophia's lawyer can argue that it wasn't even Imade's blood that was tested or that Imade got cannabis in her system when in their care. Etc.

In western countries, they might be chilling in jail for kidnapping a minor.

Yes, they did the right thing (if true), but in the wrong way. Their actions have left them vulnerable to litigation.

Chinwem:

MDS lancet is ISO certified and the method of taking the sample is something that they do with reproducibility . I have absolutely no concerns
The court can access the results directly from the lab themselves as they wish and they will find out the truth
This is not a HIV or hepatitis test and besides if the baby's health is affected they do not need any special consent to take it as it relates to treating the baby. I am yet to see where the mother states that the sample was taken without her consent by the way. Interested party? Medical staff who know their onions

Yes I agree father is out to discredit mother, just as mother is out to discredit father

A breastfeeding mother with THC derivatives in her blood has lost all credibility in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by BabaO2: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:

With respect sir you are either biassed or ignorant.

Firstly the technical bit
The report does not mention BLOOD which in my view invalidates it. Ever credible report MUST mention what the sample is
Next Blood is rarely used as first line testing for cannabis as cannabis clears tthe blood in 24 hours except in very heavy users. The amount that is passed into the milk in any case is little and is unlikely to show up in blood after 24 hours
The more usual test is urine because cannabis is fat soluble and will show up in urine for days or even weeks and also can be foun in the hair .
Sophisticated labs will test using saliva too
I will assume that it was a urine sample and not a blood test

Next the logical bit

LET US Assume the text is correct

The next question is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?

Why must we assume it was the mother and not Davido or his relatives who fed the baby cannabis. In law there is a technical term "credit" meaning quite simply who do we believe or who do we trust. from all the evidence before me none of the parties is coming to equity with clean hands
If we are to believe what we have heard the forced possesion of the child was unlawful. If Davido and or his people could act unlawfully once then the y lose credit and it is not UNREASONABLE to ask if THEY and not the mother are responsible for the cannabis. If the mother does not test positive then there is NO PROOF she is responsible

Finally even if the mother is responsible that is NOT ENOUGH to transfer custody to father without additional evidence of unfitness.
Fela raised good children and countless mothers smoke cannabis

The normal procedure would be to supervise the mother if indeed she uses cannabis and monitor other parameters. It would amount to unusual cruelty to deprive a mother of a child so young on the basis of this result. Even if the court decides to place the child in protective custody why not with members of the mothers family.

Those who have been involved in custody hearings have seen a lot and are skeptical of such sensational "evidence"
If we go through these logical steps and not rely on our immediate visceral responses
You are a typical Nigerian who can not do better, but to look for faults and criticise only, even if it is a fake medical report, certainly it was a more qualified doctor than you that 'doctored' the report
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by InvertedHammer: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Neverquit:
With money, anything is possible. Even in western countries, reports can be doctored with money and the right connections.

Let me play devil's advocate: who is to say that David and his family didn't feed Imade with milk/formula laced with cannabis? That report is circumstantial. They should have insisted (or used emergency court order) to test Sophia in order to cover all bases. Sophia's lawyer can argue that it wasn't even Imade's blood that was tested or that Imade got cannabis in her system when in their care. Etc.

In western countries, they might be chilling in jail for kidnapping a minor.

Yes, they did the right thing (if true), but in the wrong way. Their actions have left them vulnerable to litigation.

/
You are very intelligent.

When there is will, there is a way.

Money brings results. Get a good sample, taint it to discredit the patient. Is it possible? Yes.
Because:
1. It is in Nigeria.
2. The family has the resources.
3. The motive is very glaring.

/
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
BabaO2:

You are a typical Nigerian who can not do better, but to look for faults and criticise only, even if it is a fake medical report, certainly it was a more qualified doctor than you that 'doctored' the report
What does that have to do with the issues I raised. I never said the report was doctored but that question would be raised in any legal proceedings that is normal. So let us not get distracted with what I may or may not be . how do YOU know there is any doctor involved? Have you met him?
There is a dispute so a sensible person has to be neutral and proceed on the basis of innocent until proven guilty while you seem to have sealed her guilt based on one side of the story
Also the test was on the baby not the mother as you suggested
My point is Davido has published a report and that is all we know whether he forged it or not remains to be seen .Whether there was any doctor involved again that remains to be seen but if they do g to court the doctor should expect to be cross examined and the question will be asked why the report DOES NOT mention what the sample was. That error will injure the credibility of the report

We have not heard the mother's side of the story
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sukkot, what do you have to say now? undecided
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
You are very intelligent.

When there is will, there is a way.

Money brings results. Get a good sample, taint it to discredit the patient. Is it possible? Yes.
Because:
1. It is in Nigeria.
2. The family has the resources.
3. The motive is very glaring.

/

She was there with them at the hospital when the sample was collected...according to Davido, the hospital management wanted the baby away from her right there and then. ..there was a build up before the final climax which was the Dubai trip
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/real-story-davido-sophie-momodu-baby-imade-abduction-scandal.html?m=1
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by BABANGBALI: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
na this one Yoruba dey call olaniyonu
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by sukkot: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Joavid:
Sukkot, what do you have to say now? undecided
i say davido needs to be flogged with lanyard. thats what i say grin grin grin
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by eyinjuege: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
That wasn't the baby's report for drugs, but rather the mother's urine test-. Sophia Momodu.

This is for all those arguing about the report being doctored or the baby being fed cannabis to discredit the mother.

The report is the Mother's.
Invertedhammer
Forwetinnah
Omonnakoda
Etc abeg
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
and there was an anty here question dis and spewing trash cuz she has 2 oranges on her chest..anty u knw ursef ooo now u av d evidence u asked for ...i hope u will be decent enuff now to comment proper...yeye oloshos hiding on dat umbrella of mama africa..many are called few are chosen..
divinehand2003:
Na wao for Sophia ooo. You are breastfeeding yet you still indulge in smoking weed. Are u initiating the poor kid this early to weeds?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
chrisblack:
you guys can easily be received. Did any of you bother to check the date.when did the adeleke's took possession of the child.and the date on the so-called lab report .since he his claiming a blood test was carried out.from simple googling about cannabis.it very obvious that the adelekes's are up to something.Cannabis can only last between 12_24 hrs in the blood for non frequent smokers while 7 days for frequent smokers.worldwide marijuana is known for its medicinal properties..
The questions we need to ask is if you guys have taken the child from the mother for over some months why are you claiming the child still have cannabis in her blood. From the date on the lab report if correct then something is wrong .its either forged or where the child is been kept there is cannabis being in haled by the baby.
Davido is really disaponting. You shared intimate moments with this lady.you are as well guilty in the cannabis issue.cause from the statement attributed to your dad by dele momodu.it was you and mother that caused it.

Pls o. Efrybodi, the result is for the mother not the child o. Sophia Momodu.
It's written clearly on the report sheet.
Name of patient- Sophia Momodu not imade adeleke.

To all the medical personnels commenting on the wrong patient, y'all are gonna be sued o for negligence or warreva. Hope your insurance is strong kakaraka.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Forwetinnah: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
eyinjuege:
That wasn't the baby's report for drugs, but rather the mother's urine test-. Sophia Momodu.

This is for all those arguing about the report being doctored or the baby being fed cannabis to discredit the mother.

Invertedhammer
Forwetinnah
Omonnakoda
Etc abeg

..sorry, I no follow for the doctored report group/ baby being fed cannabis to discredit the mother.

All I've said so far is that Madam Sophia no get case o!! Smoking while breastfeeding is a complete NO!! What you've posted just confirms what I've been saying..she's irresponsible. Shes admitted to smoking weed while breast feeding
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
wats ur point?is not d babys report but the mothers own?when was d test conducted is it before or after she gave birth or during breastfeeding?cuz i think u shud knw dat if she is lactacting den she must pass the weed unto the child..do u even knw dat a dose of weed can still be found in ur blood stream even after 2weeks of its intake..?answer my questions pls..am interested in wat u knw b4 saying #discredit the mother#
eyinjuege:

Invertedhammer
Forwetinnah
Omonnakoda
Etc abeg

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Chinwem(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:

@ BOLDED

Was THC found in Mother's blood

With respect sir you are either biassed or ignorant.

Firstly the technical bit
The report does not mention BLOOD which in my view invalidates it. Ever credible report MUST mention what the sample is
Next Blood is rarely used as first line testing for cannabis as cannabis clears tthe blood in 24 hours except in very heavy users. The amount that is passed into the milk in any case is little and is unlikely to show up in blood after 24 hours
The more usual test is urine because cannabis is fat soluble and will show up in urine for days or even weeks and also can be foun in the hair .
Sophisticated labs will test using saliva too
I will assume that it was a urine sample and not a blood test

Next the logical bit

LET US Assume the text is correct

The next question is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?

Why must we assume it was the mother and not Davido or his relatives who fed the baby cannabis. In law there is a technical term "credit" meaning quite simply who do we believe or who do we trust. from all the evidence before me none of the parties is coming to equity with clean hands
If we are to believe what we have heard the forced possesion of the child was unlawful. If Davido and or his people could act unlawfully once then the y lose credit and it is not UNREASONABLE to ask if THEY and not the mother are responsible for the cannabis. If the mother does not test positive then there is NO PROOF she is responsible

Finally even if the mother is responsible that is NOT ENOUGH to transfer custody to father without additional evidence of unfitness.
Fela raised good children and countless mothers smoke cannabis

The normal procedure would be to supervise the mother if indeed she uses cannabis and monitor other parameters. It would amount to unusual cruelty to deprive a mother of a child so young on the basis of this result. Even if the court decides to place the child in protective custody why not with members of the mothers family.

Those who have been involved in custody hearings have seen a lot and are skeptical of such sensational "evidence"
If we go through these logical steps and not rely on our immediate visceral responses

Oga ,the report is very much valid
Ur stands for urine as you can see clearly before each substance
Don't be in a hurry to discredit MDS Lancet biko
They are the best thing that ever happened to labs as far as Nigeria/ west Africa

For it to be in your urine it must have passed through your blood
The lady has marijuana in her system regardless of what I chose to refer to it as
It can obviously be detected in blood and in CHRONIC users , detectable amounts can persist for days so what are you on about?

Save your credibility arguments for the court of law
This is the court of public opinion

For the record I m not discussing this with you again...... Don't know why you quoted me first
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
eyinjuege:

Invertedhammer
Forwetinnah
Omonnakoda
Etc abeg
I do not argue about facts they are what they are I responded to the information presented here look at the title of the thread? plus what has been said previously about the baby.
I have raised what I believe to be the questions that would arise if they went to court n allegations of cannabis in baby.
If on the other hand it is mother's result a different set of questions will arise.
But the implication can never be that a mother loses her child because she smokes cannabis? That is absurd. So let us put things in their right place. I did not see where it says URINE though?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by jesuscare4me: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please can davido stop this rubbish about his daughter if he really love the girl he will keep those document out of reach of nigerians cos nigerians keep files imagine how the girl will feel in future knowing about all this mess sincerely it will crumble her future Davido wash your dirty pant inside your room leave Imade out of it
Both baby daddy & baby mummy are shameless
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chinwem:

Oga ,the report is very much valid
Ur stands for urine as you can see clearly before each substance
Don't be in a hurry to discredit MDS Lancet biko
They are the best thing that ever happened to labs as far as Nigeria/ west Africa

For it to be in your urine it must have passed through your blood
The lady has marijuana in her system regardless of what I chose to refer to it as
It can obviously be detected in blood and in CHRONIC users , detectable amounts can persist for days so what are you on about?

Save your credibility arguments for the court of law
This is the court of public opinion

For the record I m not discussing this with you again...... Don't know why you quoted me first
I do not know whether the report is valid or not and I don't know how you do
If they do go to court it will have to scale some admissibility hurdles
I quoted you first to set the record straight for anyone coming later. last time I checked this site does not belong to your mother so I question any opinion I have issues with and it is too bad if you don't like it
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by eyinjuege: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:

I do not argue about facts they are what they are I responded to the information presented here look at the title of the thread? plus what has been said previously about the baby.
I have raised what I believe to be the questions that would arise if they went to court n allegations of cannabis in baby.
If on the other hand it is mother's result a different set of questions will arise.
But the implication can never be that a mother loses her child because she smokes cannabis? That is absurd. So let us put things in their right place. I did not see where it says URINE though?

Ur for urine
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by leeminho(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido don try... #david and goliath wink wink wink wink
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
sukkot:
i say davido needs to be flogged with lanyard. thats what i say grin grin grin

For loving his daughter and making her health his no1 priority?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by ajsans: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
you just read my mind, with this post of yours. ymodulus the boss thumbs up to you.
ednut1:
Hmmmm. This year i go dey ignore all this kind yeye news. Na how to make money like ymodulus sure pass
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chinwem:

I doubt the report

They claimed she had weed in her system as at June/July (the collection date vs report date), I believe and it was also claimed that the test took place in Dubai not in Lagossad

A man who could afford to be the only graduate of Music studies in his university surely have enough money to throw around for most things

This does not mean that the hospital is not reliable on other medical issue but I doubt the credibility of this report
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by aalangel(f): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:
In the civilized world.... She and the uncle will face charges ..... They should take that child away from her in any means possible .... ( though it depends on the credibility of the doc)

Exactly!!! I wonder why the authorities are overlooking the fact that they're all cannabis smokers.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
eyinjuege:

Ur for urine
Ok
Why does the thread title talk of the baby then?
I wonder why the mother was taking such tests?

as you will observe I I made an either or argument if you scroll back
IN THE EVENT that the result is 100% accurate so what?

What is the legal implication under our laws?In some cases I have seen court order custody to maternal sibling,aunt mother etc
ultimately the matter should be before a court but a father who is not married to a woman has very little rights in statutory law or Zero rights in some Native Laws
The girls family have more rights if she is found to be unfit and child "belong" to mother's father so the importance of marriage in our laws in not small

Doe this justify forced abduction.
Does this make her an unfit mother?
Even women with mental disorder do not lose their baby automatically rather they may be given supervision orders and conditional custody

She and how many millions of people in our country?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by eyinjuege: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
wats ur point?is not d babys report but the mothers own?when was d test conducted is it before or after she gave birth or during breastfeeding?cuz i think u shud knw dat if she is lactacting den she must pass the weed unto the child..do u even knw dat a dose of weed can still be found in ur blood stream even after 2weeks of its intake..?answer my questions pls..am interested in wat u knw b4 saying #discredit the mother#

My point exactly is that everyone should carefully study the document presented and not just jump to make assertations. No one can say for sure if Imade had cannabis in her system, but we can say for sure from that report that Sophia Momodu (may be imade's mum or someone with similar name) had cannabis in her system.( I don't think it's an identity verifiable sample that was taken)
The date the blood was taken/ received is on the report if you would just take your time to go through.
I'm really not for or against anyone at this point in time, just an observer in the whole brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by sukkot: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Joavid:

For loving his daughter and making her health his no1 priority?
loving his daughter ? dont tell me you fell for that cheap emotional rant he always gives about loving the baby and naming the baby imade after his mother ? you fell for that ? wow. the guy loves only himself. see this why the black man got enslaved. cuz you ( not you personally ) are too emotional and think with your emotions. all someone has to say is ' i love the baby and i named her after my mother ' and you all start losing all sense of reasoning and start making emotional decisions as opposed to analytical decisions. that boy is in love with himself. he doesnt love anybody else. he is a spoilt brat and a drug addict who has a huge sense of entitlement . thats all he is
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
i understand u but not as lucid as i expected, do u mean there might be a conspiracy theory in this brouhaha as it were?
eyinjuege:

My point exactly is that everyone should carefully study the document presented and not just jump to make assertations. No one can say for sure if Imade had cannabis in her system, but we can say for sure from that report that Sophia Momodu (may be imade's mum or someone with similar name) had cannabis in her system.( I don't think it's an identity verifiable sample that was taken)
The date the blood was taken/ received is on the report if you would just take your time to go through.
I'm really not for or against anyone at this point in time, just an observer in the whole brouhaha.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Sctests: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
I wasn't able to see the letters on the result clearly but if that report does not have the names and signature of the medical scientist(s) who actually carried out the said test then the report is FAKE and should be disregarded. Since she earlier wrote to NAPTIP, AMLSN and MLSCN should investigate the authenticity of the laboratory report.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by omonnakoda: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
If the mother of a child born out of wedlock dies or is otherwise unavailable for parenting who owns custody of the child under Nigerian law?

Certainly under traditional Yoruba law custody is with the mother's father hence the importance of marriage and bride price traditions
I think under sharia there might be some stoning(No pun intended)
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
sukkot:
loving his daughter ? dont tell me you fell for that cheap emotional rant he always gives about loving the baby and naming the baby imade after his mother ? you fell for that ? wow. the guy loves only himself. see this why the black man got enslaved. cuz you ( not you personally ) are too emotional and think with your emotions. all someone has to say is ' i love the baby and i named her after my mother ' and you all start losing all sense of reasoning and start making emotional decisions as opposed to analytical decisions. that boy is in love with himself. he doesnt love anybody else. he is a spoilt brat and a drug addict who has a huge sense of entitlement . thats all he is

There you go again!

I agree he's a spoilt brat. That's no news. But then I personally think he did the right thing in a wrong way.

I know you don't like this guy, I don't like his music either. But c'mon! This is a man who flies out his baby to Dubai and USA for medical checkups and treatment and you say he doesn't care?

My point is why would a breastfeeding mum smoke weed?
She's definitely a spoilt brat too with no sense and maternal instinct.
And if I were the father of the child, ofcourse I will take my child.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by eyinjuege: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

I doubt the report

They claimed she had weed in her system as at June/July (the collection date vs report date), I believe and it was also claimed that the test took place in Dubai not in Lagossad

A man who could afford to be the only graduate of Music studies in his university surely have enough money to throw around for most things

This does not mean that the hospital is not reliable on other medical issue but I doubt the credibility of this report

Clina lancet is a south African owned laboratory. It's not a hospital. (N:B- I do not work for them o, but I do know about them)

I don't think that laboratory would want to lose credibility by faking results no matter how much was paid to them. Like seriously, what's so earth shattering about the fact that davido and his baby mama are both junkies.
The world has seen worse.
However, their samples are not always identity verifiable,so any female could claim to be Sophia momodu and 28years of age, and go submit her blood samples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.