Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) (63078 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Nude Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez Finally Leaked See All Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
I only pity the child....

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by dejavubobo1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
instead of taking weed...maybe I can just go fr this sophias boobs.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by texazzpete(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rubbish

This davido is a horrid fellow sha. Leaking confidential medical records online. And for what?

The second picture is just him being silly. That 'breathing apparatus' is used when kids have respiratory issues, mainly with bad colds. Nothing to do with marijuana use or second hand smoke in the slightest

Even the girl has never denied using marijuana before, until she stopped after the medical test was done. That is not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is why there was an attempt to steal a little baby from the mother.

You no gree marry, you no gree pay bride price. Yet you want to forcibly prevent a mother from seeing her child. Is this not madness?

12 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Speakdatruth: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
the baby should be taken away from both Sophia and Davido
both of them are heavy smokers

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by TheNextAce: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by femivita: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido in baby abduction investigation.. It seems he might be in serious trouble.. Read full story on http://naijajournals..com/2016/01/naptip-begins-investigating-davido-over.html
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by GenOrumov: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
And how about the father that smokes weed as well?
The baby should be taken from them both.

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by zikmarty: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
I was here
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Like father, like mother. I can't put all the weed stuff on Sophia alone. Davido is also a chimney.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by ojnnaco(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Afrok:
When weed affected S*erm fertilizes weed protected egg, then the foetus will be weed infected shocked.

Worst of it, if the weed infected foetus is delivered and the weed addicted mother continues to feed the baby with her weed nourished breast milk, then the baby needs to be taken away from the WEED PARENTS undecided.
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by airsaylongcon: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rubbish! Sample taken since July. The report doesn't say anything about concentration. It's possible that it was traces that was detected. Does he know how long it takes for weed to clear from blood?

Modified: the user below me has said it all. Breach of patient - doctor confidentiality. I see Dr Kuku name at d bottom of the report. Hit him or the Lab with a business closing law suit. Nansense

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Amokwe(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who is the medical practitioner and what kind d of medical institution willing exposes patients confidential medical report to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:
shocked. if this is true,they should take that baby 1million yards away from the mother....
...and away from the father....

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Sunofgod(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
The child looks high in that pic . .
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by bluecircle470: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido the scammer!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by UncleDeeee(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido should grow up! This happened. He should man up and salvage what's left. We don't need blame games. We are not interested. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by bigtt76(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
I once watched Davido perform on TV during a past year Calabar Carnival and men the guy was so incoherent with a hoarse voice and I was like ....this guy no doubt was on sometin ...can't say sha.

Back to the issue, if I may ask ....what prompted Sophia to be tested for drugs? Davido seem to have forgotten that Light and Darkness do not mix. Same way a drug addict and non-drug addict do not either.

This mean second-hand smoke may have come from either but most especially Davido ....pregnant women are advised against smoking.

Sophia couldn't have been smoking all through 9 months and if she's been off for 9 months, I don't think she would go back to it immediately after child birth naaa undecided

5 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by free2ryhme: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is what happens when a small boy dey Bleep his aunty mate and she born for him.

Una don start this 2016
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by slimzypink(f): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
can this shii rest!!
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Skywalker5(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
This could have been doctored? Just saying.no b naija.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by AJORE(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Afrok:
When weed affected S*erm fertilizes weed protected egg, then the foetus will be weed infected shocked.

Worst of it, if the weed infected foetus is delivered and the weed addicted mother continues to feed the baby with her weed nourished breast milk, then the baby needs to be taken away from the WEED PARENTS undecided.
yes ooooo
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by allthingsgood: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kingsasian:
Sophia is not the only cause. Davido contributed to this as well.

In what way?
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Amokwe(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016

Who is the medical practitioner and what kind d of medical institution willing exposes patients confidential medical report to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by okpor2(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Is there no civilise way of geting d baby from her mum?I read somewhere that Davido's father saying he took d girl cos "both"parents are irresponsible.where d child is now is Davido not havin access to d little girl?xo y allow one irresponsible parent to haave access and bar anoda irresponsible?

3 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
When this beef is over I want somebody to compile all the details in pdf format so I can read it as a novel and know who won. I'm willing to pay the person N3,000.00 for their service. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by cold(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oh boy! That escalated quickly
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by FuckTheMod: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Stupíd bıtch

Very bad mother
She MUST loose the custody of that child angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by kennylawd: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
I guess the truth in this is that the Adeleke"s only want the baby and not the mother. And the Momodu"s too want the baby. The only issue to be resolved is Davido to accept the mother and so the mother can release the baby for him. Mind you the blood sample taken from Sophia was July 2015 and not December 2015. And as such may not be valid as on now
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by okpor2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
allthingsgood:

In what way?
Davido father imself said both parents of imade are irresponsible
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by tunapawizzy: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
GraceBestowed:
*Sigh* The 'leak' of this seems too convenient. I don't know what has happened behind closed doors so I am reluctant to have a strong opinion. All I can say is that Davido has proven to be a loving father.
Plenty sense in dis
Re: Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Towncrier247:
SEE THE REST OF THE LEAKED SECRETS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/exclusive-real-story-behind-davido-and.html

it was never leaked please, he put it up as exhibits. People sha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead! / Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) / Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.