Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan (2412 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2016
she got what she deserves for being too "nosy" if u kwim
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by MrCork: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
LOL. beat up a female? God how hard it must have been to pass english classes. Are u so myopic to the unintentional factor in that story. Bro, pls swerve, pronto.

...u come to nairaland like a eddiiot boasting of betin women .(read yor last dumb thread)..you are a disgrasce to mankind & guys like u muss be castrated & deported from nigeria to ghana! (No ofeense) angry
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
MrCork:

...u come to nairaland like a eddiiot boasting of betin women .(read yor last dumb thread)..you are a disgrasce to mankind & guys like u muss be castrated & deported from nigeria to ghana! (No ofeense) angry

blah blah... Ogbeni cut the grandiloquence. Its too obvious your stupid is beyond comprehension. Go to english classes, they wont. Now GTF off my mentions, comprehendo?
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2016
pinceprinz:
she got what she deserves for being too "nosy" if u kwim
nah, she is just the playful type.. Part of the blame is mine as i have realized i acted too impulsive. I could have determine who it was before the headbutt but the area being one i am not familiar with with less people around, i thought it was a pickpocket.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by princealexndre(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
However awkward this sounds, i did it! The lady in question is just a close friend 'cos man is still single. This lady, doesn't hesitate to invade my personal space, hug, peck, touch, and she even said she wants to eat my lips after she broke up with me 3 years ago. Oh i didn't indicate she was my ex. She was. She has always been persistent about putting her hand in my pocket which i always turn down. Last friday while walking, i was startled by a hand in my back pocket. I didn't know she was the one, thought it was pickpocket so i gave a headbutt that hit and broke her nose! I apologised and although she still picks my calls, i can sense she is withdrawing from me. And this makes me want to ask: What does it mean when a lady puts her hand in a guy's pocket? Been trying to find out since friday to no avail 'cos i am totally confused. Matured and candid opinions and advises please. Thank ya'll.
GOAT

1 Like

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
nah, she is just the playful type.. Part of the blame is mine as i have realized i acted too impulsive. I could have determine who it was before the headbutt but the area being one i am not familiar with with less people around, i thought it was a pickpocket.

Lol. We are still saying d same thing
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by MrCork: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
blah blah... Ogbeni cut the grandiloquence. Its too obvious your stupid is beyond comprehension. Go to english classes, they wont. Now GTF off my mentions, comprehendo?

....calm down son..Am only turn to help u..do u no wot they do to woman beaters like u hear in London?...u get lock up..they given u a boy friend & then they 3some the he'll putter yor nyansh..

[size=16pt] WOMAN BEATER!![/size] undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2016
princealexndre:
GOAT
TAPIR

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... / When Did U Loose Hope In True Love / The Most Quarrelsome/Controvesial Female Moniker On Nairaland- Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.