Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

When Did U Loose Hope In True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did U Loose Hope In True Love (2383 Views)

When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is... / These Pics Just Made Me Believe In True Love... / If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by ifeajikap(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Well wen did u loose hope in love? mine as afta a back to back heart break

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by lodscott(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
I haven't lost hope, iv confirmed its non-existence

2 Likes

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by MRBrownJ: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
anybody who loses hope in love are just a bunch of lazy cowards who'd rather live in fears, accepting to rather live cheap miserable lives.
just like anything in this world, you should NEVER give up and settle for less. also, each and everyone who cant find love must put some of the blame on themselves too.

a life without love is a miserable life to live, FACT!

2 Likes

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
embarassed Someone should find me a hanky please !

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Affable0709(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
embarassed Someone should find me a hanky please !
sniffs, cleans tears, blows nose, passes handky to him.

op why? why must you remind me.
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by lodscott(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:
anybody who loses hope in love are just a bunch of lazy cowards who'd rather live in fears, accepting to rather live cheap miserable lives.
just like anything in this world, you should NEVER give up and settle for less. also, each and everyone who cant find love must put some of the blame on themselves too.

Mr man, there is plenty of love in life, maybe you should re-read the op, its says loosing hope in "true love" not love. anyone who is searching for true love in a person is a fool, its something created in the hollywood studios.only god can have give true love. true love is unconditional, dosnt care who u are,who you were and whatever you would become. no one can do that.

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Affable0709:
sniffs, cleans tears, blows nose, passes handky to him.

op why? why must you remind me.
shocked I don't think I'll need that , I'll use my cloth instead
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by tolzy90(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
When she said she loves me..

Like a brother cry

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
I've never dated anyone!

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by MRBrownJ: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
lodscott:
Mr man, there is plenty of love in life, maybe you should re-read the op, its says loosing hope in "true love" not love. anyone who is searching for true love in a person is a fool, its something created in the hollywood studios.only god can have give true love. true love is unconditional, dosnt care who u are,who you were and whatever you would become. no one can do that.

what you wrote above is the reason why so many are failing on this subject... true love doesnt mean that you should accept anything/everything that your partner is doing, there are criterias that have to be met before you can possibly nurture true/unconditional love. open your mind, not even god will love you unconditionally?! try being a sinner and see if god (who will ask for you to be stoned) loves you.

the important issue here is that before you can love someone, you must love yourself... and sadly many just dont even love themselves and their miserable lives, let alone a partner.
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Oche211(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
Well wen did u loose hope in love? mine as afta a back to back heart break
hehehehehehehe
take heart man
bt was the back to back a hit?
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Oche211(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I've never dated anyone!
u re good bt pls tell me another lie again
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
recently
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
One of the last things i will do in life is give up on loveundecided
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by schumastic(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING angry angry SO THOSE WHO WERE KILLED BECAUSE OF LOVE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT? AM PRETTY SURE THEY WOULD HAVE LOVE TO HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE THAN NOT LIVING AT ALL, FACT!!!

THE ONLY TRUE LOVE THAT EXIST IS CHRIST LOVE OVER US BECAUSE EVERY OTHER LOVE IS FAKE OR CONDITIONAL

2 Likes

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by schumastic(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I've never dated anyone!

ARE YOU PART OF THE ''LYING COMMITTEE'' FORMED BY LAI MOHAMMED?

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Izyyblaze(f): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
True love can only be from someone who is love Himself,and that someone is God. Most humans are after what they can get from you,once you give them what they want,they profess their love for you. Reason why love is not enough in a relationship,try being friends with your partners,understand and respect them. Trust me,that way,you guys will sure work something out.
Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by MRBrownJ: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING angry angry SO THOSE WHO WERE KILLED BECAUSE OF LOVE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT? AM PRETTY SURE THEY WOULD HAVE LOVE TO HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE THAN NOT LIVING AT ALL, FACT!!!

BWAAAAAH, typical of Nigerians to take the little few exceptions in life in order to judge a subject... what aboout the GAZILLIONS that are in wonderful true love r/ship?! should we dismiss them because a few dumbasses settled with demons?! abeg make some kind of sense, bro!
as i said earlier, true love is NOT unconditional, and anyone who expects it to be is living in LA LA LAND!

THE ONLY TRUE LOVE THAT EXIST IS CHRIST LOVE OVER US BECAUSE EVERY OTHER LOVE IS FAKE OR CONDITIONAL

again, open your bible and read it some time to time, in order to enlighten/understand that there is no such thing as unconditional love in the bible. furthermore, anyone expecting the love you have for your god/religion to be on the same level as the love you have for a spouse, is not only clueless but disrespectful.
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by sexymoma(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I've never dated anyone!
what do you know bout love... c'mon get inside small gurl like you... who dey expect make u get bf before angry
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by iykekelvins(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
sexymoma:
what do you know bout love... c'mon get inside small gurl like you... who dey expect make u get bf before angry
grin grin

Why u dey para
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by sexymoma(f): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin grin

Why u dey para
The babe wan dey form virgin mary for hia ni angry na literature section she suppose dey angry
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by iykekelvins(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
sexymoma:
The babe wan dey form virgin mary for hia ni angry na literature section she suppose dey angry
Abi, Na there her type plenty
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by schumastic(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

BWAAAAAH, typical of Nigerians to take the little few exceptions in life in order to judge a subject... what aboout the GAZILLIONS that are in wonderful true love r/ship?! should we dismiss them because a few dumbasses settled with demons?! abeg make some kind of sense, bro!
as i said earlier, true love is NOT unconditional, and anyone who expects it to be is living in LA LA LAND!

again, open your bible and read it some time to time, in order to enlighten/understand that there is no such thing as unconditional love in the bible. furthermore, anyone expecting the love you have for your god/religion to be on the same level as the love you have for a spouse, is not only clueless but disrespectful.

FIRST OF ALL, ARE YOU A NIGERIAN OR A FOREIGNER?
THE GAZILLIONS THAT ARE IN WONDERFUL TRUE LOVE RELATIONSHIP LIKE YOU SAID, IS IT THEIR FIRST TRUE RELATIONSHIP?
IF NO, THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PREVIOUS TRUE LOVE RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY AT THE INITIAL STAGE THEY WILL SING TO EVERYONE HEARING ABOUT THEIR SPOUSE(EX) BEING THE LOVE THEIR LIFE?

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BRO, I STILL STAND ON MY WORD ''IT DOESN'T EXIST'' AND ANYONE WHO THINKS IT DOES IS JUST LIVING IN A WORLD FILLED WITH MIRAGE..

2 Likes

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by skywalker240(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
if its the christ like love u talkinking about, i can never stop that.. cool

There's noting like romantic love between a boy and a girl,..it doesnt EXISTangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by MRBrownJ: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

FIRST OF ALL, ARE YOU A NIGERIAN OR A FOREIGNER?

how is this relevant to the issue at hand?

THE GAZILLIONS THAT ARE IN WONDERFUL TRUE LOVE RELATIONSHIP LIKE YOU SAID, IS IT THEIR FIRST TRUE RELATIONSHIP?

it doesnt matter, NOT all r/ship will end up as being gifted with true love. the catch is to never give up on finding it.

IF NO, THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PREVIOUS TRUE LOVE RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY AT THE INITIAL STAGE THEY WILL SING TO EVERYONE HEARING ABOUT THEIR SPOUSE(EX) BEING THE LOVE THEIR LIFE?

again, ALL r/ship have conditions. true love is like a plant that needs to be watered with the right ingredients. if you dont water true love, it simply dies out. if you actually think that true love will last forever, regardless of the actions of the people involved, then i can safely say that you have no idea what true love is.

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BRO, I STILL STAND ON MY WORD ''IT DOESN'T EXIST'' AND ANYONE WHO THINKS IT DOES IS JUST LIVING IN A WORLD FILLED WITH MIRAGE..

you dont believe that true love exists, yet you believe that the unconditional love from Christ exists?! bwaaaaaah! i suggest you get your priorities straight brotha. if you cant find within yourself to truly love another human being (aka partner) then you will NEVER deserve the unconditional love that you seek from your maker. i suggest you pick a bible once in a while, and educate yourself on its teachings.
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by schumastic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

it doesnt matter, NOT all r/ship will end up as being gifted with true love. the catch is to never give up on finding it.

again, ALL r/ship have conditions. true love is like a plant that needs to be watered with the right ingredients. if you dont water true love, it simply dies out. if you actually think that true love will last forever, regardless of the actions of the people involved, then i can safely say that you have no idea what true love is.

WHAT IF YOU EVENTUALLY DON'T FIND IT, CAN ONE FINALLY SAY IT DOESN'T EXIST?

IF YOU DO FIND IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT DIES DOWN, WILL YOU STILL CALL IT TRUE LOVE OR A CONFUSED ONE?

FINALLY WHAT IS YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF TRUE LOVE?

MAYBE THEN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by charijee(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
recently
Damn.....tell me something cheesy
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by MRBrownJ: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

WHAT IF YOU EVENTUALLY DON'T FIND IT, CAN ONE FINALLY SAY IT DOESN'T EXIST?

if you dont get rich today, would you give up?! if you aint happy today, would you give up?! giving up should NEVER be an option. only cowards and lazy people accept to settle for less

IF YOU DO FIND IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT DIES DOWN, WILL YOU STILL CALL IT TRUE LOVE OR A CONFUSED ONE?

again, true love is a state of mind that happens when certain criterias are met. if they are not present any longer, then love will ultimately dies out.... and you can say, that true love was present but due to unforeseen reason, it died out. but it WAS present when all the RIGHT criteria were there. how can that be viewed as "confused" love?!

FINALLY WHAT IS YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF TRUE LOVE? MAYBE THEN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.

you see the love you have for your parents/family?! well the day you feel the same way about a partner thats when you wont be too far from TRUE love (if you have a fukced r/ship with your family then disregard this)
IMHO, love and true love is mostly the same thing, with slightly different intensity/aim. love has levels, there is the love for a buddy, then love for family/friends, which has the same intensity as the love for a partner... and then there is that extra push where true love finds itself... where your own being as an individual doesnt matter as much as what you guys are sharing. you cant find true love before finding love, and it is simply the obvious result when the LOVE plant has been watered right.
its an emotion where you elevate to a state of mind where that feeling takes over and overlooks some things that love may not. see these old people who 1st loved each other for a certain reason (physical/emotional etc) and then after few decades, they havent got that physical anymore but yet are still deeply loving one another? they've elevated to that true love state of mind state, where you guys are TRULY one.

its easy to love and accept a person because of a few details about them, but finding that person that connects with you, to the point where you can let go of yourself, open up yourself, fully and that everything about them makes sense in your life, isnt easy.

sadly many african brothas cant trust a person fully enough to remotely fall in love with anyone.

1 Like

Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
lodscott:
I haven't lost hope, iv confirmed its non-existence
Lol... I concur
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
charijee:
Damn.....tell me something cheesy

Amebo
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by charijee(f): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Amebo
The spice of life grin...hope you didn't end up killing anyone after your rants
Re: When Did U Loose Hope In True Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
charijee:
The spice of life grin...hope you didn't end up killing anyone after your rants

rants?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! / What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? / If You Had 5 Dollars To Create Your Perfect Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.