Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Never Knew She's A Lez - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew She's A Lez (7235 Views)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Knew She's A Lez by joliyp(f): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
am really so sad about. my friend who just opened up to me that she is a lez and really want to stop !!!! she has been my gud friend and good advicer on relationship ,never knew she is a lez her hatred for men I always tout was due to only galz school we both attended

how do I make her stop this act ? bashing and reasonable comments allowed
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Only God can help her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Don't be homophobic.

4 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Vjcray: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
Only God can help her.
[size=14pt] Don't be stereotypical.. ..
So only God can help stop guys from masturbating?

She just have to kill that dirty spirit of lesbianism from her Mind and have the willingness to abstain completely. .. .

#heaven helps those who help themselves...
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
You Cannot Stop Her, Only the "Grace of God" Can!
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] Don't be stereotypical.. ..
So only God can help stop guys from masturbating?

She just have to kill that dirty spirit of lesbianism from her Mind and have the willingness to abstain completely. .. .

#heaven helps those who help themselves...
[/size]
And you think this advice will work? ohw please. That's her sexuality, she just can't change it. She's already an adult and part of her. Let's face facts. Masturbation is different from someone's sexuality. The later is what makes you who you are and cannot just be changed you idiot. If you are straight and like women, why don't you try and change to liking men. Let's see if it's just a mindset thing. Dumb fool.

8 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:
Don't be homophobic.

It's 'un-African' and against Abrahamic religion. Not to forget it's 'unnatural'. Didn't say anything o, just passing.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Vjcray: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
And you think this advice will work? ohw please. That's her sexuality, she just can't change it. She's already an adult and part of her. Let's face facts.
[size=14pt] exactly the fact I am tryna face....

You opined that only God can help her and that is where I feel you are wrong.. ..

You have to make up your mind to completely get rid of the dirty behavior and don't wait on God to miraculously transform he/she...

Accept corrections.. .
Cheers
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

It's 'un-African' and against Abrahamic religion. Not to forget it's 'unnatural'. Didn't say anything o, just passing.

angry
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
RexKex:

Exactly my point. Ones sexuality cannot just be changed no matter how hard you try.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by funlord(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
joliyp:
am really so sad about. my friend who just opened up to me that she is a lez and really want to stop !!!! she has been my gud friend and good advicer on relationship ,never knew she is a lez her hatred for men I always tout was due to only galz school we both attended

Bring that lesbo skank to me for some intense private consultations!

You can also join us too because 3 is not a crowd during my sessions!!!

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] exactly the fact I am tryna face....

You opined that only God can help her and that is where I feel you are wrong.. ..

You have to make up your mind to completely get rid of the dirty behavior and don't wait on God to miraculously transform he/she...

Accept corrections.. .
Cheers
[/size]
It is not a behaviour. it's a sexuality. Stop arguing.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by ronald4lif(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

angry

I trust you didn't miss the humor in the comment. sad
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Topestbilly(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
firstly tell her to change her view about guys.

Secondly tell her d benefits of been Heterosexuality(straight)

thirdly u can help her get a cool guy not necessary a committed relationship undecided
u can recommend me anyway.

lastly she needs prayers and fasting.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
That thing is not easy to let go. I went to a girls school too and I did what everybody was doing(insults are allowed) but when I got to higher institution and I tasted another food diff 4rm finger!! Na another story.
I tried to keep my mind off ladies. I admire them openly and that does the magic. I still wish 4 a gal sex but wen I talk to my guyfrnd(not boo) about it, I forget it.
Let her try to have a guy in her life, xplain things to him and I hope he will be the mature type that can handle it. Talking about it to guys helps a lot. Best of luck girl

3 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Vjcray: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
It is not a behaviour. it's a sexuality. Stop arguing.
[size=14pt] like WTF?

I should sit and be mute to falsity?
Darfug?

You need God's intervention.. yes but no other entirely. ..

Oh well.. . - - - - - - - - - - - - >
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Topestbilly:
firstly tell her to change her view about guys.

Secondly tell her d benefits of been Heterosexuality(straight)

thirdly u can help her get a cool guy not necessary a committed relationship undecided
u can recommend me anyway.

lastly she needs prayers and fasting.
Nice try.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Topestbilly(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
RexKex:

Oniro ni e.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] like WTF?

I should sit and be mute to falsity?
Darfug?

You need God's intervention.. yes but no other entirely. ..

Oh well.. . - - - - - - - - - - - - >
[/size]
Whatever!
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by emmylucky(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
did she has a guy?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

I trust you didn't miss the humor in the comment. sad

I didn't oo.

I'm tired of these African mentality. Ridiculous.

May I ask ? Were you like that before you moved ?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by MRBrownJ: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
joliyp:

sadly, you cant!! she is who she is and, no matter how much she decides to "fake it" and pretend to be who she is not, at the end of the day she is a LESBIAN. she hates men and is attracted to WOMEN. there is nothing that can be done and i seriously do feel sorry for the man who will settle for this fake hetero woman.

here is something for you to do, ask her these simple questions:
- why do you want to stop being a lesbian?
if she gives you any reasons such as family, religion, social/peer pressure etc then she is fooling herself.

- how long do you expect to fool people that you are hetero (and subsequently be miserable)?
if women is what she desires then she will be NO good to any men, as she will be a bitter miserable person in a loveless/careless/emotionless r/ship. and yes, she can possibly fake it for a few months or years, but eventually she will have to go right back to who she really is, and what brings her joy.

- do you think being a lesbian is a choice?!
does she really think that her sexual preference (what brings satisfaction in her life) can be changed at free will?! that her brain can start reacting differently to how its formatted?!

3 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
And you all should know that even if she starts having sex with guys does not automatically make her straight.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

sadly, you cant!! she is who she is and, no matter how much she decides to "fake it" and pretend to be who she is not, at the end of the day she is a LESBIAN. she hates men and is attracted to WOMEN. there is nothing that can be done and i seriously do feel sorry for the man who will settle for this fake hetero woman.

here is something for you to do, ask her these simple questions:
- why do you want to stop being a lesbian?
if she gives you any reasons such as family, religion, social/peer pressure etc then she is fooling herself.

- how long do you expect to fool people that you are hetero (and subsequently be miserable)?
if women is what she desires then she will be NO good to any men, as she will be a bitter miserable person in a loveless/careless/emotionless r/ship. and yes, she can possibly fake it for a few months or years, but eventually she will have to go right back to who she really is, and what brings her joy.

- do you think being a lesbian is a choice?!
does she really think that her sexual preference (what brings satisfaction in her life) can be changed at free will?! that her brain can start reacting differently to how its formatted?!
Sensible comment.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Monalisa185(f): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
deliverance straight up

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
Exactly my point. Ones sexuality cannot just be changed no matter how hard you try.
Yea, People just fail to see beyond What can Be seen With the Physical eyes. That's the Problem!
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op kpompi! Shey u hear? Most grls r in2 dat shiii

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Topestbilly:

Oniro ni e.
You knew that I won't be able to decipher that, Why Mention me in the First Place? Or you just want to be Silly?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by ronald4lif(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

I didn't oo.

I'm tired of these African mentality. Ridiculous.

May I ask ? Were you like that before you moved ?

The African talks are just flimsy excuse without substance fueled by established religion. People only mention its against African culture when it's of convenience to them. Hypocritical wingnuts.

I didn't really know much about gays before I moved to Britain, it was relatively unpublicised and not something we now read on the media. Perhaps, if I had knew then I'd have also be prejudicial against them, perhaps not. But I'm glad that I've risen pass the stage where I would judge what two consenting adults do in their bedrooms, not as they are no threats to me.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Brymo: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Take her to papa.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Topestbilly:

Oniro ni e.
You knew that I won't be able to decipher that, Why Quote me in the First Place? Or you just want to be Silly?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm....it's really difficult to talk a lady outa lesbianism o...they are so engrossed in it, mayb unless except God intervens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl / Ladies Don't Be Deceived, Average Is Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.