Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Never Knew She's A Lez - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew She's A Lez (7240 Views)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oh, Gawwwwd!!

She's gay, so what?? Leave her the hell Alone!lipsrsealed
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

The African talks are just flimsy excuse without substance fueled by established religion. People only mention its against African culture when it's of convenience to them. Hypocritical wingnuts.

I didn't really know much about gays before I moved to Britain, it was relatively unpublicised and not something we now read on the media. Perhaps, if I had knew then I'd have also be prejudicial against them, perhaps not. But I'm glad that I've risen pass the stage where I would judge what two consenting adults do in their bedrooms, not as they are no threats to me.

Lol I swear! Honestly I worry about the rubbish that comes out of their mouths. And that it actually makes sense to them. It's crazy.

What about other areas ? Do you think living in Britain has changed your view on things ?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Topestbilly(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
RexKex:
You knew that I won't be able to decipher that, Why Quote me in the First Place? Or you just want to be Silly?

Google translator will help u decode it.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by ronald4lif(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

Lol I swear! Honestly I worry about the rubbish that comes out of their mouths. And that it actually makes sense to them. It's crazy.

What about other areas ? Do you think living in Britain has changed your view on things ?

Yes it has transpose and expose me to a lot of things too many to highlight. But top of it all is the realisation that religion is a farce. My comments are usually a manifestation of what life in Britain taught me.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, Gawwwwd!!

She's gay, so what?? Leave her the hell Alone!lipsrsealed
Being gay is sexual perversion. undecided
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:

Being gay is sexual perversion.
undecided
Excuse me?

You're also one of those walking homophobic clichés?

PS---I'm Really annoyed Witcha!
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by firstking01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] Don't be stereotypical.. ..
So only God can help stop guys from masturbating?

She just have to kill that dirty spirit of lesbianism from her Mind and have the willingness to abstain completely. .. .

#heaven helps those who help themselves...
[/size]
notin like stereotypical here...most times they need God intervention for them to quit that illicit act...i dnt knw if u 've really met a lez before...it's easier for a guy who's into gay to quit than a lez to quit lesbianism...need i tell u my 2go lesbianism escapades wen i disguise in a female moniker and gender...i see sometins wit lesbian galssad...see d way dey were beggin me to snap my pant and show demsad...she will ask me to deep my finger in my pant and finger myself and snap it and send it to her, b4 i even finish typing, gbam, she has send me her unclad pixsad...gosh...u knw dat feeling wen u see fresh fat front pant and firm breast grin...if i refused to co-operate wit dem, u'd see dem beggin as though their life depends on itsad...dey'd even promise to send u recharge card...lesbians are desperate ppl...so, most tyms dey really need God intervention bro.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Excuse me?
You're also one of those walking homophobic clichés?

PS---I'm Really annoyed Witcha!
What have I done this time?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:

What have I done this time?
You went "AWOL"??undecided
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Vjcray: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
notin like stereotypical here...most times they need God intervention for them to quit that illicit act...i dnt knw if u 've really met a lez before...it's easier for a guy who's into gay to quit than a lez to quit lesbianism...need i tell u my 2go lesbianism escapades wen i disguise in a female moniker and gender...i see sometins wit lesbian galssad...see d way dey were beggin me to snap my pant and show demsad...she will ask me to deep my finger in my pant and finger myself and snap it and send it to her, b4 i even finish typing, gbam, she has send me her unclad pixsad...gosh...u knw dat feeling wen u see fresh fat front pant and firm breast grin...if i refused to co-operate wit dem, u'd see dem beggin as though their life depends on itsad...dey'd even promise to send u recharge card...lesbians are desperate ppl...so, most tyms dey really need God intervention bro.
djeezy:
Only God can help her .
[size=14pt] I guess you overlooked the part where he said only God can help her.. .

I tried to correct his statement which is virtually wrong... ...
I ain't gonna banter words.. ..

Let it be...
[/size]
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
You went "AWOL"??undecided

I've been very much around, I only went to church.
Did you miss me? smiley
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Vjcray: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=djeezy post=41619297] Whatever![quote][size=14pt] and WTF does whatever mean?
Who darfug are yho to tell me that baseless crappie?
I ain't Gonna say a word about this anymore....
Now fvvk off my mentions...
[/size]
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes it has transpose and expose me to a lot of things too many to highlight. But top of it all is the realisation that religion is a farce. My comments are usually a manifestation of what life in Britain taught me.

Mhm lol yeah okay. I was just wondering if you always had certain opinions or British life has influenced you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Maximillian1: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Forward her bb pin and the rest will be history grin
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by djeezy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
@Vjcray or whatever your name is, I can see you're so pained and a bitter human being who lacks respect and composure. See how you're ranting and taking it personal for an issue that doesn't even concern you. This goes a long way to prove your uncouth personality. I won't trade insults with you, I don't know you and you will never matter.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Vjcray: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
@Vjcray or whatever your name is, I can see you're so pained and a bitter human being who lacks respect and composure. See how you're ranting and taking it personal for an issue that doesn't even concern you. This goes a long way to prove your uncouth personality. I won't trade insults with you, I don't know you and you will never matter.
[size=14pt] pained over what exactly? Over your inherent myopic arguments?
Oh darfug...

I took what personal?

Just fvvk off my mentions. .. .

Got little time for baseless arguments

You welcome
[/size]
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op I can change your friend, had a cousin that was a les but now she is free, she too can be changed as well. My cousin is married now as well.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by joliyp(f): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Doxie69:
Op I can change your friend, had a cousin that was a les but now she is free, she too can be changed as well. My cousin is married now as well.
really okay
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its sexuality,only if it was planted there by someone then you can even try making her change her ways but if that's the way she was since birth then believe me you can't change her,even if she pretends to be into guys,she will eventually go back to being a les

A les will always be les and a ga.y will always be a ga.y

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by MRBrownJ: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
its funny how some people will quickly bring religion/god/jesus etc into these matters as if this is the answer to all these issues.
wasnt there lesbianism etc during biblical times?! why would anyone think that something that has been here for SO LONG, will suddenly disappear with prayers?! so people havent prayed against lesbianism since biblica times?! of course they did and it changed absolutely NOTHING! if anyone believes that this is the act of the devil, and we all know that god is powerless against these acts, then why do you still think that prayers will solve anything against such act?

god is indeed powerless against the devil because if he had any power whatsoever then the world wouldnt be in the state that it is (aka innocent people dying left right and center, evil people doing devilish acts etc).

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
joliyp:
am really so sad about. my friend who just opened up to me that she is a lez and really want to stop !!!! she has been my gud friend and good advicer on relationship ,never knew she is a lez her hatred for men I always tout was due to only galz school we both attended

how do I make her stop this act ? bashing and reasonable comments allowed
She should let a guy hot bang her and after that, her lez will go.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by MRBrownJ: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
DeeTus:
She should let a guy hot bang her and after that, her lez will go.

here is the #1 misconception about lesbians... thinking that a good fukc will change her, while a man has absolutely nothing "good" that will turn her on, to begin with.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by gamaliel121(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

angry
I guess what he said created annoyance in your heart...sorry on his behalf...!!!
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
gamaliel121:

I guess what he said created annoyance in your heart...sorry on his behalf...!!!

Awh no! He's a good friend of mine smiley
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by AmakaDNB(f): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Doxie69:
Your cousin is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by demzylahot(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Lock her in a room with three boys for one week
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2016
AmakaDNB:

Your cousin is a liar.
where are you driving at please?
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by andyanders: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
joliyp:
am really so sad about. my friend who just opened up to me that she is a lez and really want to stop !!!! she has been my gud friend and good advicer on relationship ,never knew she is a lez her hatred for men I always tout was due to only galz school we both attended

how do I make her stop this act ? bashing and reasonable comments allowed

My sister, I know it is right on the steps you are taking to see your good friend come out from her present predicament which she found herself in.

To be straight to you, it is something that can ONLY be removed through deliverance by a real man of God. This act is very demonic because people who are into it find it very hard to quit as it turn to be a very hard issue to crack.When you watch Emmanuel TV, you see many guys and ladies that were involved on those acts but were delivered by God. Jesus heals.

You can go to Synagogue Church of All Nations or Mercy Land Ministry, I think in Delta, depending the area you guys stay.

God will see her through.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by andyanders: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op, don't mind the guy saying he/she can help change your friend. Only God can change her. Your friend confided in you of this problem of which she has tried to quit but couldn't by herself. If you can knows God and believe that God can change her situation, take her case to God and only a true man of God can deliver her.If she goes to the wrong person, they will add more to her sorrow.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Cronnie7: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
very funny how somebody said Britain "opened his eyes" such that the African view is "uncivilized".....I've always wondered what the "yardstick" for gauging civilized and uncivilized behavior is
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sexuality is always a big deal, a big taboo and all that in Nigeria and Africa but in reality, this things have been with us longer, it seems we are just getting aware now, I knew a bi guy back in 2000 or 2001, we were all really young but he just felt he should hang wig girls more, he acted girly, walked girly and was actually the 1st to get all sexual conscious, cos while wr all just wanna play, he would always want to hold hands and cuddle, I've met a few gay guys, I have a bi girl that still swears she isn't that she is straight but when she is with me, no matter what I do, her body woudn't react, she could kiss but just have a girl she loves hold and kiss her, her body comes alive and she loves it, she says she doesn't know what's wrong with her and I told her, a lot of girls are bi curious but they don't know, some after enough exposure turn to being bi, lez or straight, I'm a psychological guy and I've been following the sexuality issues for years now, girls should relax, they should try and deal with it and not run away from it, get a open minded friend and talk with him, hope she hasn't fallen into depression and she is still alright, u know what, send me a mail, let's talk off here...
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
firstking01:

Ok from your main points, you went forming girl to get what? Means u are also one dirty guy with self esteem issues, I dislike guys that can't be guys and do things a guys way, not faking as a girl to have easy access to other girls, u said they are desperate and need God, 1st off because we live in a Nigerian society where loads of sexuality is still a big topic, a girl talking about sex is frowned upon not to talk about les, bi, gay or straight, so they hide even tho we all know they exist, now u can understand y when they meet themselves they get all open and free and want to talk about everything and try all of it, that's not them being desperate and need only God, they just need open minded friends, people who look down on them and call them desperate, bad, stupid and all sorts of names all in the name of culture and religion....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHAME!! See How This Lady Stylishly Exposes Her Puzzy (graphic Pic)18+ / Be Like Bro Photos / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.