Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Never Knew She's A Lez - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew She's A Lez (7241 Views)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by firstking01(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ok from your main points, you went forming girl to get what? Means u are also one dirty guy with self esteem issues, I dislike guys that can't be guys and do things a guys way, not faking as a girl to have easy access to other girls, u said they are desperate and need God, 1st off because we live in a Nigerian society where loads of sexuality is still a big topic, a girl talking about sex is frowned upon not to talk about les, bi, gay or straight, so they hide even tho we all know they exist, now u can understand y when they meet themselves they get all open and free and want to talk about everything and try all of it, that's not them being desperate and need only God, they just need open minded friends, people who look down on them and call them desperate, bad, stupid and all sorts of names all in the name of culture and religion....
wat has self esteem gotta do wit dis huh?,,,i did wat i did long tym ago bro...i did it just cosof one gal, i deleted d acct imediately i achieved wat i wanted...
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Doxie69:
Op I can change your friend, had a cousin that was a les but now she is free, she too can be changed as well. My cousin is married now as well.

I totally doubt this guy, news flash bro, a lot of lez, gays and bi get married, have kids, it doesn't mean they were free, some just have to bend to way of society, u think it's that easy to change a sexual preference, bro it's not unless your cousin was really a lez to start with and s lot of you guys mistake a bi lady for a lez, both exist and are common but both are different
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Take this from me, If she's already trying to bow out from the shackles of lez.. ism, she's already fallen in love wt a man. smiley... So is not ur biznes to worry, jez educate ha on how to handle Men and dia too numerous to mention Wahala s she shud b fine smiley
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Truth001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Honestly, it's really a sad thing to have someone close to you in such a thing but mind you you can still help her to overcome it. Though it can't be done without God, but you still have a part to play by letting her stay away from temptation, and also let her visit a councillor. With this, I know all will be well.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by joliyp(f): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Truth001:
Honestly, it's really a sad thing to have someone close to you in such a thing but mind you you can still help her to overcome it. Though it can't be done without God, but you still have a part to play by letting her stay away from temptation, and also let her visit a councillor. With this, I know all will be well.
tanks truth 001 u r cool
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by unilagfreshest(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
That thing is not easy to let go. I went to a girls school too and I did what everybody was doing(insults are allowed) but when I got to higher institution and I tasted another food diff 4rm finger!! Na another story.
I tried to keep my mind off ladies. I admire them openly and that does the magic. I still wish 4 a gal sex but wen I talk to my guyfrnd(not boo) about it, I forget it.
Let her try to have a guy in her life, xplain things to him and I hope he will be the mature type that can handle it. Talking about it to guys helps a lot. Best of luck girl
Remb the wedding night scam u gave me.. [size=15pt]tiri gbosas for you [/size] cheesy
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2016
unilagfreshest:

Remb the wedding night scam u gave me.. [size=15pt]tiri gbosas for you [/size] cheesy
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I did not say I'm a virgin nah
I said team wedding night
Why ar u stalking me nigga
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by unilagfreshest(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I did not say I'm a virgin nah
I said team wedding night
Why ar u stalking me nigga
I never start to dey stalk sef, last time I checked wedding night mean, no sex till wedding night, abi nah cocumber or lez tin.. elucidate abeg.. grin
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2016
unilagfreshest:

I never start to dey stalk sef, last time I checked wedding night mean, no sex till wedding night, abi nah cocumber or lez tin.. elucidate abeg.. grin
amebo tongue

I'm not a lez, I don't use cucumber
I'm just a lady saying 'no' to sex 4 now
You too should try it
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by unilagfreshest(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
amebo tongue

I'm not a lez, I don't use cucumber
I'm just a lady saying 'no' to sex 4 now
You too should try it
cheesy, I wish but my Gift won't allow me, she will believe am cheating. Good for you sha, hope it last past a month.. if you won't mind let's take dis chat to whatsapp..
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
unilagfreshest:

cheesy, I wish but my Gift won't allow me, she will believe am cheating. Good for you sha, hope it last past a month.. if you won't mind let's take dis chat to whatsapp..
A month? No! More than that.
No whatsapp chat biko
No want make gift break my head
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by NemzySeries(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
hmmmmmmm....pls tell ur fwend dat nofin taste beta, sweet, edible, consumable,fvckable, lesboable etc dan a D!ck!!!.....d!cks are u irreplaceable no mata wat.......make she start wit a bf dat understands....4 example if I wuz her man once shez in d mood w'll start like lesbos but end d session by introducing ma cute pink paris into her b4 u kw it she wud start cheating on me sef wit side guys in no time grin
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by unilagfreshest(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
A month? No! More than that.
No whatsapp chat biko
No want make gift break my head
grin... tru whatsapp ryt?..
Anyway enjoy your day.
Re: Never Knew She's A Lez by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
joliyp:
am really so sad about. my friend who just opened up to me that she is a lez and really want to stop !!!! she has been my gud friend and good advicer on relationship ,never knew she is a lez her hatred for men I always tout was due to only galz school we both attended

how do I make her stop this act ? bashing and reasonable comments allowed

tell her to try a certified hypnotherapist. hypnosis will definitely help her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Clothes Design / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry / How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.