Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56204 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Orikinla(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2016
[size=18pt]OP, we are laughing at you. You are such a jerk![/size] grin grin grin grin

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Iceyquincy(f): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2016
2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes.

Like u rightly said, it's a new year, not ur bday. He celebrated the new year too. All I'm saying is if he didn't call u, u should ve called him. My dear take ur relationship off social media, cos people don't really care .
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Otamayomi1(f): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.

Your thoughts are based on assumptions, this is relationship not "economics". You don't assume in relationships.
He is not married to you yet so you don't expect him to let you know every of his moves.
secondly, you were waiting for close to 3 days for him to call and wish you a happy new year. is it dat you didn't wish anybody at all too? Except you are not on social media or d screen of your fone is blank dat you can't view any contact.
You're just stressing yourself over what's not worth it and trying to make something out of nothing. If you like hit your head on the wall, he won't care so stop taking things personal.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by DutchNegro(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Dujardin:
My dear you never asked for advice when you dumped the poor dude in the first place...Now you need one when his pocket is relevant abi?
My on take on this, you are a gold digger to him now...he rightly sees u as someone who sways where money is. You need to convince him if you are not, and I doubt if there is any way to do that.

99Likes means 99% correct and the 1% hanging somewhere is irrelevant.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by kilokeys(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

He's my boyfriend, he should have told me! And yes I don't have to be calling 247, he should call

I would have ignored u o.. But i wanna help seun's vision of getting rid of stupidity on NL in 2016.

If calling is a gender thingy.. U rnt better than a call girl.

I am in a relationship, and I really don't think about who calls first. Thats the way it should be..

And secondly, u don't love him.. U see him as a competitor in ur self-actualization race. U have a psychologically weighing balance where u weigh pple's achievement. U r only satisfied when u weigh more.

Break up with him, go to church, ask God to give u a new heart. Start changing ur attitude with ur family first, then friends, then colleagues.

Atm u don't deserve a bf

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by theyrynsolar(f): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

Sis.. If he treats you like a joke... Dump his sorry ass like it's funny.. Life is too short to start living in someone else's shadow kwanu
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

I have a question for u.......will u be angry if he doesn't inform u and surprises u wit a car gift?
Whenever I hear naija babes talk about lack of trust.....dey prolly doing bad shii.
Please do d man some good and dump him....no one deserves dz level of negativity
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by rapmike(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Please dump him and spare us your emotional baggage, girls sef!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by DrGud: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2016
U treated hm bad when he had nothing, so b careful, it might be pay back time. Kept u all this while may b to avenge wat u did him. grin cool
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
You all see one of the reasons many ladies would remain unmarried? .They're simply confused, inexperienced, refuse to grow up and controlled or swayed by what they see(which is temporal)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by gambit10: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Lmao!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Ninilowo(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
Meeeennn.......... Simple Analysis
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by DutchNegro(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Even the chibok girls who didn't go away at will won't enjoy the dignity and glory they once did by the time they are back in the society... Do the maths.. Urs with multiplication.. its reality!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Azazi(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Your answers

1. sorry he never told u about the car... had it been he did you have nagged also like you are doing publicly now.
2. why did you call when you never heard from him is love not
mutual or should it be one sided ?

3. Oh you had history of digging cold... indirectly you are a gold digger . and sorry he closed his gold mine site. why leave him at all when it was rough for him. now gold don full u don come back. silly gold digger. oya dig gold make we see na.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by chiteny(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Madam OP, after reading your write up and most of your responses, i can safely assume one thing.

YOU ARE A FAULT FINDER WHO HAS NO FAULTS OF YOUR OWN NO MATTER WHAT. YOU SEE THE WRONG IN PEOPLE BUT ASSUME ALL YOU DO IS RIGHT. YOU ARE A POOR COMMUNICATOR. YOU HAVE SO MUCH PRIDE IN YOU BUT DO NOT ACCEPT IT.

The fact above are dangerous for relationships and cannot make your relationship work unless you are willing to change this new year. If not, please end the relationship and forget your "i love him very much" talk as it will get you no where even after marriage.

From my view i see nothing wrong in what he has done. if you feel he has done something wrong call him and have a talk with him.....oops, sorry you cannot call until he calls you. Ok wait for him to call the talk gently the issues you have with him.

Let me tell you my own "HAPPY NEW YEAR" before you say it did not tell you until the 5th of Jan 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by tosyne2much(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2016
numericalguy:

I hereby present you the headies award for the all time dumb post.

What if he was in a situation and desperately needed your help.
You truelly don't love him and surely you don't have any idea what love is.
hahahahahahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.
u left hm wen he was broke, nw marriage time don reach n u blame it on 'youthful recklessness' , beans babe

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by TulsaOklahoma: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
this your comment worry me,e worry me well well
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by 2sexyus: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!
Let me tell you what you don't know. NO MAN... I MEAN NO MAN dead or alive will take a woman that didn't value him when he had nothing. I mean nothing.

I did to my ex for 3 years and my story is littered on nairaland. When you ladies do things in your usual excited "I have nothing to lose but many option" You better leave that relationship cos that guy AIN'T ever gonna marry you.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by oglalasioux(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Words of advice: That guy will never forgive you for leaving him when he was broke especially if he has evidence that you slept with someone better than him during the breakup. Don't believe anyone who will tell you otherwise or him sugar talking you that he has put it behind him.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by tosyne2much(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
veraiyke:
To teach you a lesson nonsense. You still have mouth to talk and defend yourself. In fact all your replies tells who you are: worthless. Move away from his life or remain that side chick he will always have to use anyhow he wishes. I don't ever use this word hate but if I use it hmm. I hate your likes
I Her replies are annoying gan

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by blesoh(f): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty you are confusing me more oh, Which one be boxed up?, Him be boxer abi wetin?
Chisos are you this funny? Lol, u just make my day. Lol
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by AsanwaKC(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2016
@op nairalanders have said it all...stop wasting your precious time and move on with your life..you might be surprised at what God have in stock for you...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Curlygirl(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Please are you guys just dating or you plan to move somewhere else like marriage. 4 years is a long wait. If you really want him back and committed then walk out of the relationship. Let him know these reasons you put up here. If truely you did not leave him for his poor finances this method may bring him back to his senses and back to you because it will be clear that his money is not what you are after. But if not you may lose him to someone else. But at least someone new can walk into your life. I don't know how old you are but please stop wasting your time in the name of love grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Gabaleve(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

did u date some other guys when u broke up with him?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by MhzzKay(f): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.
. What's the guarantee that he bought the car to spite you,all I see here is you being guilty of breaking up with him and now yu r drawing assumptions from everty single thing that happens or whatsoever he does.....BTW sef why did yu guys come bk together when he gathered small money I think you should calm down
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by missyadorable(f): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Madam,pls stay on your own..Thats how a man will show you he no longer needs you,you ain't relevant but you continue to chook head and later cry of heartbreak, men are wicked...The guy is done with you..thats what you get when you go back to your vomit(an Ex)..Deal with it
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by olakan22: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

the truth is, he's probably nt over your first break up. So if I may ask, how did you guys come together again? And from all indications, you don't trust each other... I think talking to him about it will go a long way.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by chinchum(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Simply communication issues!, it is the worst destroyer of relationships.

Your boyfrend didnt call you in the year until january 3 ?? And you didnt try to call him within the 3 days too, Why? Oh, is it because he is a guy, he must do the calling or what?

My questions to you are : If you are to give the rates of call initiation in percentages, sincerely allocate it roughly between the two of you, same with messages. What is the age range of you two?

One vital reason, he couldnt tell you of his plan to buy a car is that the communication in your relationship is seemingly very weak.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Papasmal(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Dujardin:
My dear you never asked for advice when you dumped the poor dude in the first place...Now you need one when his pocket is relevant abi?
My on take on this, you are a gold digger to him now...he rightly sees u as someone who sways where money is. You need to convince him if you are not, and I doubt if there is any way to do that.

God bless u now and forever for the reply....,,,hypocrite everywhere they don't wana tell babe d bitter truth
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by reservd(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Are u sure abt dt? I tink u shld jst hv a talk wit him, dnt jump into conclusion
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by reservd(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!
I dnt tink u guys communicate, u both dnt discuss issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.