Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56238 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by mudia3012: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
What u js said madam mks no sense..cus e surprised u wit a car as a new year present u said u wnt to brk up wit him.madam na ur conscience dy judge u..u go watch am shine
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by multicolored(f): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
You may be a side-chick.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by richyblink1(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry this comment is irrelevant because i'm very much boxed up too, i'm not a cheap lady looking for money.

You seem to be proud and free with words. It's obvious you left him because he was broke. Since you are all boxed up as claimed, why not simply take a walk?

You seem to have attitude problem and feels you should have him at your beck and call.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Evidence1000(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry this comment is irrelevant because i'm very much boxed up too, i'm not a cheap lady looking for money.

You don't wanna hear the truth but you want advice. That's one problem with us, humans. The truth shall set you free. Even the bible says so.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

So tell me, now that he has money, has he become less possessive and more trusting? Or has the change in financial status made those attributes more tolerable?. He must have noticed your sudden humility now that he has some money. There's no way that guy can take you serious right now, so if you don't like things the way they are, then walk away. If he is truly interested, he ll come looking for you if he doesn't, then he knows he deserves some one better than a perceived gold digger... I'm not saying that you are though, but it is logical to conclude so.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by jydmak(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Evolg! U nailed it
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Vick4rill(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?
you are right there; i blame the poor guy with inferiority complex; if it is me i will come back to you after making the cash, and make sure i bleep u raw,doggy style,oral,party,foursome and then i dump ur sorry ass
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by feldido(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?

My dear, it's just to payback, he wants u to see hw boxed up he is and then dump u.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by mrDennis(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

you are not angry... you are just confused .
if that guy thinks smart... he will probably soon break up with you.
it's obvious u don't love d guy... U left him went into a failed relationship , came back and the dude has his money now . if not for his small money now u WOULDNT ASK FOR ADVISE , YOUD JUST BREAK UP WITH HIM STRAIGHT AWAY .

now u wondering whether or not to tolerate his wahala since he now has money and obviously ur clock is ticking. women sha
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by naijainfogalery: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2016
you didnt call him and he didnt call you and you are mad? and for the car, may be he knows if he had told you, you would have helped him spend the money rather than save. And you are talking about a youthful sin, fine its easy to say he should move on but the scars are still there, you cant just say sorry and expect everything to be over, show it.

And if you leave him my dear sorry its your loss for someone not to call you for 3 days straight in a new year. he doesnt give a fork talkless of a spoon. he is patiently waiting for you to do the did.

petkruz:

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Slimmath(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.
petkruz:

with these points of urs, You dont have wife-materials. It seems u ve already decide on what to do. U re nt here 4 help, if not, u wudnt be of support to such idea given to u above. He has not marry u, so he's testing u. So dt he wudnt marry prodigal lady.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Mom007(f): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Nne you judged the matter correctly. that guy is just bidding time and waiting to f k You up big time. I had a similar experience but I was too young to read the signs. as God would have it, the fool left me and married his nemesis while I am blissfully happy in my marriage. Ladies need to have the courage to let go of the bad so the good can find its way in. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by hungryboy(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2016
blesoh:

Chisos are you this funny? Lol, u just make my day. Lol
Aunty no be joke i dey,
I be calabar boy and i dey find work,
In case you dey find gateman or pesin were go dey hold your money for you or pesin were you dey dash money were you no wan use,
Abeg pm me.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Pigin1: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
OVER!!!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by SirDorianGray(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

tongue
Why are you angry now? Is it because I can see through you?
I am not holy. Ask peoplecheesy but I am certainly not very stupid either.
Ermmm.... If he is no longer the way he used to be...dump him now.

Will you like to know why?cheesy

You are JUST a side chicgrin

She's obviously a side-chic. She hasn't just realised yet. Better move on aunty
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Mamywatobi(f): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

take things easy easy everything will be ok one day
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by SirDorianGray(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Mskrisx:
quote author=petkruz post=41621302]

Oh God my head aches! He's a good guy, a very good guy, just proud.

Nne, if I were you I would simply go to man's house, cook a good meal allow him eat and rest then add a little gist if need be then when we about to retire to bed I would calmly ask him

Me: honey pls can I talk to you
Him: ok? Make it brief and straight.
Me: Dear you see....u choose polite words...try ask him if there is still anything he is pained about while doing this, let sincerity show in your face and tone..do not raise your voice! As you talk look directly at his face I know u are a matured and I believe you would for real know what is going on inside of him.

If he says nothing that you imagining things....just take his hands and tell him how much you love and value him and how much you pray things go smooth between you both.

My dear since your heart is truly involved save your relationship and your marriage wouldn't be a problem.no matter how proud a person he is ur actions can reassure him cus reassurance is what he needs now.

Ain't a relationship expert but this is what I could come up with...God bless you in this new year petkruz deary. smiley

Aunty na thesis you de type?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by edwardgunju(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty you are confusing me more oh,
Which one be boxed up?,
Him be boxer abi wetin?
Lolz...weyrey re o
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ApcSucks: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Since he decided to be proud I had to play along I didn't call simple

And you want a relationship with this attitude of yours Brace yaself 4 wats after you... you think good man full everywhr... break up and enter the world you will beg to come back again..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by akins56(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
smiley Ok thank you
edit her mention..her mail s still visible.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by hYpErbOi: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I love him alot

Ask urslf did u loved him this much when he was a broke nigga or u started loving him a lot after he got blessed ?
if u r sure den work on convincing him.

Yourbas says igbe kekere leti awo meaning ā€¯small shit at d edge of a plate...if eyes commot dre, mind no go comort" trust me
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by tushburg(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Mom007:
Nne you judged the matter correctly. that guy is just bidding time and waiting to f k You up big time. I had a similar experience but I was too young to read the signs. as God would have it, the fool left me and married his nemesis while I am blissfully happy in my marriage. Ladies need to have the courage to let go of the bad so the good can find its way in. Hope this helps.

OP please the advise you give yourself is actually the best...from the bolded I noticed you are in a dilemma...this case is easy and at same time not easy for some. It's your call Op jus decide and live with the consequence.
An analogy from my second quote
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ebujany(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Mumu, its simple to pay you back. He's dumping ur sorry ass soon
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry to say but u are the most selfish obnoxious ignorant godl digger I have ever seen!!

U left the bruv when he was broke and he needed u most, now he is financially stable u waltz right back in and expect every thing to be honky doryz? The nerve of some hoes surprises me!! undecided

That guy has to be the nicest dude around to even stay with your u for one second.

Truth is he can't ever love u the way he did before u shattered his world by walking out on him, better tell your self these hard truths. He will never marry u, this is all to show u that he made despite your betrayal and finally there is a lady somewhere he treats like a queen do u know why? because when I walked out she was the one the crawled up beside him and dried his tears!!

So get ready for payback!!! Hahahahahaahahahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by bluice2(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Just get a side nigga. . . .dazzall.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ibroauthen(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Whoever thinks this lady needs his/her advice is yet to realise he/she is still in 2016 and nt 1960
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2016
pedrilo:
I thought dis was from a guy until I saw (F) beside ur name. Pls can we be friends?

Thanks but I am sorry we can't be friends.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Teespice:

why waste words when she has it all figured out.

cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2016
kilokeys:

I would have ignored u o.. But i wanna help seun's vision of getting rid of stupidity on NL in 2016.

If calling is a gender thingy.. U rnt better than a call girl.

I am in a relationship, and I really don't think about who calls first. Thats the way it should be..

And secondly, u don't love him.. U see him as a competitor in ur self-actualization race. U have a psychologically weighing balance where u weigh pple's achievement. U r only satisfied when u weigh more.

Break up with him, go to church, ask God to give u a new heart. Start changing ur attitude with ur family first, then friends, then colleagues.

Atm u don't deserve a bf

Mean!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

That your bf can kill (maybe not literally tho) but he has a strong unforgiving spirit and it's obvious he made up with you just to get bck @ you for breaking up wit him wen he was a broke ass.. he's prolly in another r/ship and will dump u wen he's done using ur a**
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Diamondcan: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
no....just teach him Hw to be manly n let him know u r a lady but first be sure u r the love of his life also
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by morganwizzy55(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Marry him.

Is that not what you want ? Padlock him with marriage.

One girl didnt spend 25th and 31st december with her boyfriend. I was asking her, " What sort of relationship are you adults into " ?

Me, i cant bear grudges o. We either together or not together..

That's how women act sometimes with their fish brain, if you give them money, you become their honey, if their is no money you are now there enemy.... I don't know wear to grade these olosho's or hoe that appears in these new generation claiming they are inlove with you, but their mission is to fvck and disguise to asked for money for their upkeep but it's the payment of the pleasure you had with them. Iranu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.