Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive (3170 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by blayde(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

elucidate the bolded

career et al is just enough stress to handle for them & It's not dat they dn't do d chase but when it becomes a case of forming hard to get they let go.Afterall they are d ones who've got more to offer. All they need is just a little cooperation & d rest will b history.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
sundoj08:
No ma'am, i wouldn't

very well sire cheesy
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Adasun(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
grad2012:
Pls o not too much O,unless u will chase him totally away.
tanks joorgrin
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Adasun(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
blayde:

cheesycheesycheesy
funny you.
Like seriously forming hard to get will only make d chase interesting & meat sweeter.

Responsible guys aint got time for d stress.
arn't u contradicting things nigga?
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
aint got time for hard to get shii.
My NO means No And My YES is yes.

so, that means my own case, it's a..............?

Longest time, how u doing,sugar?
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by blayde(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Adasun:
arn't u contradicting things nigga?

No.The first line above describes how we bad guyz feel when a lady forms hard to get.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
2dice:
lol...like you don't do the Same? grin
lol....tongue...I don't... I accept every every ooo..grin
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
blayde:

career et al is just enough stress to handle for them & It's not dat they dn't do d chase but when it becomes a case of forming hard to get they let go.Afterall they are d ones who've got more to offer. All they need is just a little cooperation & d rest will b history.

ahhhhann!!... I gat you now...valid grin
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by 2dice(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol....tongue...I don't... I accept every every ooo..grin
everyone as in? Hehehehehe grin You do female too? tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
2dice:
everyone as in? Hehehehehe grin You do female too? tongue
lol...you can never tell na..tongue ...every every..figuregrin
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by 2dice(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...you can never tell na..tongue ...every every..figuregrin
hmmn..but you don't do hard to Get for Dem Alhaji's grin grin
Hmmnn..I can't let people like you near my Sis tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
2dice:
hmmn..but you don't do hard to Get for Dem Alhaji's grin grin
Hmmnn..I can't let people like you near my Sis tongue

Lol...who wan near your sis before? she might end up corrupting me sf tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by 2dice(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...who wan near your sis before? she might end up corrupting me sf tongue
lol holy Mona right
U wey corrupt pass Dasuki
I carry nyash for thy tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
2dice:
lol holy Mona right U wey corrupt pass Dasuki I carry nyash for thy tongue
hehehehe... waiting for you to invite the EFCC...tongue
if you like carry balls join...tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by ENIGMA24(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Adasun:
i write this note to let all ladies knw one secret about us men,ur playing hard to get gives us more motivation and makes us to love u more when u finally and indirectly accept us,get dat word!when u indirectly accept usgrin.rudeness,arrogant,and disrespect is a turn off.just tease us,turn us frm side to side,play on and off, until da guy who only want to bleep u finally fall in lovegrin grin.Guys na lie?
until she starts making back to back appearances at m.f.m prayer city .......praying for husband! grin
Adasun:
i write this note to let all ladies knw one secret about us men,ur playing hard to get gives us more motivation and makes us to love u more when u finally and indirectly accept us,get dat word!when u indirectly accept usgrin.rudeness,arrogant,and disrespect is a turn off.just tease us,turn us frm side to side,play on and off, until da guy who only want to bleep u finally fall in lovegrin grin.Guys na lie?
until she starts making back to back appearances at m.f.m prayer city .......praying for husband!
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by 2dice(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... waiting for you to invite the EFCC...tongue

if you like carry balls join...tongue
lol.. Baba Dasuki might mention you among Dem beneficiaries tomorrow
Just dont corrupt me diss night
Wanna make my 24hours cleansheet Virgin tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
lol.. Baba Dasuki might mention you among Dem beneficiaries tomorrow
Just dont corrupt me diss night
Wanna make my 24hours cleansheet Virgin tongue

lol...dasuki can't mention me again na...

I was the one who mentioned him...I've gone Scot-free...him still dey dull...

corrupt you ke?

be corrupting the yourself ooo...buh you can put the blame on me....

24hours cleanpoo tongue
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Michellla(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

so, that means my own case, it's a..............?

Longest time, how u doing,sugar?
am fine yea. been a while smiley
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by mizdizzel(f): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
i think playing hard to get for a man you actually like, is immature cheesy am not saying i would trow my self at him oo. i would give him the green light wink but we will take things really slow
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Adasun(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
ENIGMA24:

until she starts making back to back appearances at m.f.m prayer city .......praying for husband! grin
until she starts making back to back appearances at m.f.m prayer city .......praying for husband!
lols,not like dat.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Adasun(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
what i mean is just play a little hard to get and don't say yes right away
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by HardMirror(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Michellla:
aint got time for hard to get shii.
My NO means No And My YES is yes.
Thumbs up
Problem is, people think you not playing hard to get means being in his bed in a moment.
Saying yes only means "I am giving you a chance at friendship". If he aint ur type then just turn him down politely
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Michellla(f): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Thumbs up
Problem is, people think you not playing hard to get means being in his bed in a moment.
Saying yes only means "I am giving you a chance at friendship". If he aint ur type then just turn him down politely
exactly the point.smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Melodrama / Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep With His Sister Like This? / My Boyfriend Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.