Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses (3237 Views)

Is This Age Gap Too Much? / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by mixedgene: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2016
I need some really comprehensive light and clarity on this from really matured minds, please.

Although there may be some sense in this too. The rate of "immature" guys we have nowadays is alarming.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Janetmc(f): 3:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Love is not necessarily age based, Age is just a number. But 5 is cool tho
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Anylady that loves and understand me, am taking her home
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Luukasz(m): 3:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Age gap is just a mere thing the main thing is maturity and understanding btw the duo.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by laplace19(m): 3:48am On Jan 04, 2016
As for me,the age difference shouldn't be more than 10 years....
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2016
I like 7 and above. Something about them. Brrrr.... Lemme shake myself awake. Thats my wish though. But if wishes were horses, I wouldn't be in NL smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by talktonase(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Age aint nothing but a number! Maturity is in d mind!
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by marshalcarter: 5:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Mtcheeeeew....gap kooor....space nii undecided

As long as she understands me and she's gat everythin i desiregrin...nna...ona la home with me....whether na me senior or na she senior...oburoh ma biznezz grin

3 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by itstpia8: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2016
dunno.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Lordskyes(m): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2016
5-6 years...
8 years tops...!!!
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by eightsin(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2016
7-8 years
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2016
7-10 yrs for me.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by AlPeter: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
lilzcee:

gbam, Lobatan. End of discussion

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by jonagaga(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
mtcheeew leave trash for lawma oo
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Jayjay0(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
1-7
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2016
To me i think it depends on the understsnding among both persons. But naturally ladies usually prefer older guyz. perharps due to d fact dat dey are weaker sexes and would need someone above them. However i dont think dos things matter these days.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Kelklein(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2016
my take: from —3 to +7

Note: negative three means the lady older
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by yorex2011: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Its more of a psychological thing.
And also how life treats the guy,.. A guy who graduates at 21 and gets a very good job immediately by the time he is 26 he should have had the poise and calmness of a very mature person. Life experience determines maturity and not just age. And if he meets up with a lady of 27 and starts dating without telling him his age, things would go fine because the lady won't be able to guess dye to the level at which he is in his life. But what happens the day she discovers his age, things might change because it becomes psychological at that point.

So to avoid the psychological headache, best to marry a lady younger or at most same age as you, but its perfectly alright if you decide to marry or date a younger guy. Its all about wisdom and maturity and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Don't care about age, as long as he ain't younger than me.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Dahveydson(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Age and maturity are two different things. And maturity is more important than age in terms of marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2016
20 years. That's GAP.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by mixedgene: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2016
lilzcee:

Even if she seniors you in age?
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by mixedgene: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:
20 years. That's GAP.

OMG!!! Ma'm are you OK? 20 WHAT?
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2016
mixedgene:

OMG!!! Ma'm are you OK? 20 WHAT?

undecided 20 years.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
mixedgene:

Even if she seniors you in age?
age my foot, as far as she loves me, respects me, understands me, i will marry her, if she dies before me, i will marry again
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:
20 years. That's GAP.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

shocked shocked shocked

LOL. Why the face?
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

LOL. Why the face?

Is Ronald4lif 20 years older than you? shocked shocked shocked.... How old are you? 9years? angry angry
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Is Ronald4lif 20 years older than you? shocked shocked shocked.... How old are you? 9years? angry angry

Nah. I was just joking.

Where is that guy? it's been awhile.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by peeparty(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
MzzTega:

Nah. I was just joking.

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

Nah. I was just joking.

You mean he hasn't been sending you chocolates, flowers and the likes? shocked shocked

Oga ronald4if report here now. angry angry

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World Most Biggest Hip. / Check Out These 4 Tall Ukrainian Hot Ladies / Ban And The Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.