Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses (3235 Views)

Is This Age Gap Too Much? / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

You mean he hasn't been sending you chocolates, flowers and the likes? shocked shocked
Oga ronald4if report here now. angry angry

He has forgotten me and It's making me sick.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

He has forgotten me and It's making me sick.

Awwww, sowi dearie. I wee so deal wiv him angry angry

Am sure he hasn't seen ur siggy that's why he gone AWOL.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by yemoxyl(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Age is just a number
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

LOL

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by francizy(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Am sure he hasn't seen ur siggy that's why he gone AWOLOWO

Huhhhhhh??
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Huhhhhhh??

Buhahahaha grin grin grin

U don kolo finish. No remedy for u. cheesy cheesy

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
5 is cool but if u want the woman to first u old then marry ur age mate
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by AlienStar: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
For me the age difference should be 5-7yrs
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by francizy(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Buhahahaha grin grin grin

U don kolo finish. No remedy for u. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

Nah. I was just joking.

Where is that guy? it's been awhile.

Right here. Halo mademoiselle, happy new year.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Egbon mi. grin
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Egbon mi. grin

Don't Egbon mi angry angry

When was the last time u sent flowers and chocolates to Mzztega? When? angry angry angry

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kaziblake(f): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
I will love my patner to be at least 7-8yrs older than me.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Don't Egbon mi angry angry

When was the last time u sent flowers and chocolates to Mzztega? When? angry angry angry

Hmmm, she doesn't like chocolates. lipsrsealed
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Right here. Halo mademoiselle, happy new year.

Same to you. You try oo.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by akachidi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
My wife they never marry her mama,so check the age gap
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Who told you that?
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Then get her some frigging Ice Cream or sumfn angry angry

If she reports you again, i would unleash my fury on you Sire. angry angry

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

Who told you that?

Ronald4lif hope u can see ursef? angry angry angry

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

Who told you that?

Oops, you do like chocolate? Thought you don't like 'kids' stuff. lipsrsealed

Hmmm, okay I'd do something about it. But don't let Kinglekan put asunder o. sad
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Ronald4lif hope u can see ursef? angry angry angry

Egbon, kilo shele. grin
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hmmm, okay I'd do something about it. But don't let Kinglekan put asunder o. sad

Okay.
But kinglekan is trying to help. Just don't run away again.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Then get her some frigging Ice Cream or sumfn angry angry

If she reports you again, i would unleash my fury on you Sire. angry angry

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by mixedgene: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stop derailing the thread please. Stay on topic
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mr Man look here, if not that i respect and regard you highly i woulda shown you the 50 SHADES OF OBALEKAN.

So instead of playing Chess with her heart, you beta start doing the needful.

Kapeesh? angry

MzzTega he wouldn't dare leave u alone henceforth. smiley wink

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
MzzTega:

Okay.
But kinglekan is trying to help. Just don't run away again.

Okay bebe, no more running away again. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by ronald4lif(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Mr Man look here, if not that i respect and regard you highly i woulda shown you the 50 SHADES OF OBALEKAN.

Kapeesh? angry

Haha Oba Lekan the match maker, the priest and the peace-broker I hear you o. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by kinglekan: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
mixedgene:
Stop derailing the thread please. Stay on topic
[b]
Op my sincere apologies for largely responsible for derailing your thread.

Back to the topic.

The 21st century is the information age and its been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the greatest form of power is INFORMATION, thus making this century the best time to be alive on earth.

A few decades back maturity had to do with age and this was majorly influenced by source of knowledge and wisdom, which was largely resident in EXPERIENCE. Those who were termed MATURE were by reason of years spent on earth accorded such "TITLE".

Evolution is constant and times have evolved from that era. I am in no way disputing the relevance of experience, but this is an era where you don't necessarily have to make a mistake before you can learn.

Our environment constantly provides us with adequate information to prepare our minds and constantly develop ourselves. Which would explain why it isnt strange to see someone at a very young age excelling in his career and so many other areas.

In the light of this, marriage is also another area that requires prerequisite information to excell at. This is simply because you are constantly learning about your partner and also doing away with the "cliche" of trying to change the person you are married to, but rather improving yourself and becoming a better partner.

In all these things it is miscontrued that age plays a major role but the role it plays is solely dependent on the individual. That's why you might find a 40year old with the cerebral capacity of a teenager and vice versa.

One simple reason for the former the BODY AGED but the MIND retained its YOUTHFULNESS and for the latter, the MIND is LIMITLESS and was adequately EXPLORED.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Okay bebe, no more running away again. embarassed

Good. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by MzzTega(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Kapeesh? angry

Awwww. Thanks Godfather smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by mixedgene: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2018
kinglekan:

[b]
Op my sincere apologies for largely responsible for derailing your thread.

Back to the topic.

The 21st century is the information age and its been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the greatest form of power is INFORMATION, thus making this century the best time to be alive on earth.

A few decades back maturity had to do with age and this was majorly influenced by source of knowledge and wisdom, which was largely resident in EXPERIENCE. Those who were termed MATURE were by reason of years spent on earth accorded such "TITLE".

Evolution is constant and times have evolved from that era. I am in no way disputing the relevance of experience, but this is an era where you don't necessarily have to make a mistake before you can learn.

Our environment constantly provides us with adequate information to prepare our minds and constantly develop ourselves. Which would explain why it isnt strange to see someone at a very young age excelling in his career and so many other areas.

In the light of this, marriage is also another area that requires prerequisite information to excell at. This is simply because you are constantly learning about your partner and also doing away with the "cliche" of trying to change the person you are married to, but rather improving yourself and becoming a better partner.

In all these things it is miscontrued that age plays a major role but the role it plays is solely dependent on the individual. That's why you might find a 40year old with the cerebral capacity of a teenager and vice versa.

One simple reason for the former the BODY AGED but the MIND retained its YOUTHFULNESS and for the latter, the MIND is LIMITLESS and was adequately EXPLORED.

[/b]

Thanks. Nice input.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses by milemimi93(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2018
What these ho.es have to offer should be your concern and not age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Way For A Lady To Say 'no' / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / See What Wizkid Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Music Video Shoot [see Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.