Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? (20337 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / How To Make The Big Brands Beg To Sponsor Your Event / Can You Sponsor A Comedy Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nezan(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
ononogbu:

If promble (if it happen that the lady have money no promble)
which word is dat?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by amosexy: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
Nezan:

which word is dat?

I think dat should be Ibo-english grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD !
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by johnnygan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
If my wife sponsored our weddin, i'll make sure i divorce her after she gives birth to the 6th child.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by lexyflexy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
johnnygan:

If my wife sponsored our weddin, i'll make sure i divorce her after she gives birth to the 6th child.

easier said than done
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
johnnygan:

are you on drugs?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Kx: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
johnnygan:

May God help u.
Remain ur words have powers.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by jumobi1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
I seriously give up on Naija girls, They want to fall in love with a rich man but they won't fall in love with a poor man if they were rich,
If u love someone, money won't mean shit. If you love a man and he can't afford a decent wedding, u should pay for it if you can.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by jumobi1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
sir t:

@ aduje

Thumb up for u.

@ All

For any man to command respect in his home, he must be financially resposible. Once any man fails in his financial obligations starting from courtship to marriage proper and homefront, he looses his respect nor matter how religious the wife is.

And its different for a woman? I agree with you because it is the reality of the matter. This supports the fact that its a mans world because women demand more from us than we do of them.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by rasputinn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
Why not?Don't they say that what a man could do a woman could better it??
Ehen,let the women start sponsoring their weddings,as long as they're not getting married to me, no promble grin grin grin(quoting from ononogbu dictionary of Engligbo)
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by lexyflexy(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2009
Majority of una for this thread no well @ all walahi grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyiliagu: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
it depends on the girls understanding
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by segunpc(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2009
@post

for 9ja?

except the woman no get family. na abuse them go take kill the man.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by MissIfe(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2009
If u love someone, money won't mean shit. If you love a man and he can't afford a decent wedding, u should pay for it if you can.

I definitely agree.

I understand that some women would rather have a "financially comfortable" husband, who would sponsor the wedding and foot the bills, but I don't see how being poor makes a guy less of a man. It's like saying that people deserve respect/love based on the numbers on their bank account, and I can't stand this materialistic mentality.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by decworld1: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
IMPOSSIBLE MY WIFE CANT SPONSOR MY WEDDING
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by PAININASS: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
Any woman would sponsor her wedding just depend on the love.Love is blind!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Epi: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2009
the father of the bride should pay for the wedding
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by lexyflexy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Miss_Ife:

I definitely agree.

I understand that some women would rather have a "financially comfortable" husband, who would sponsor the wedding and foot the bills, but I don't see how being poor makes a guy less of a man. It's like saying that people deserve respect/love based on the numbers on their bank account, and I can't stand this materialistic mentality.

You can't understand because you are not a man, if you were in that position that you definitely will implement a change of thoughts / opinion. The guy himself cannot be very free (in his / their matrimonial home)
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by MissIfe(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
I understand that it is important for anybody to be financially independent, but that doesn't mean doing it all alone. Getting married is for the better or worse, it's about sharing and helping each other. I think the wedding should be sponsored by both the bride and the groom, as well as their families if they want/can help.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Gabry(f): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
No I cannot cause since when this wedding has to do with only me? If its my birthday than yeah but not the wedding unless if Im getting married to myself! If my husband is apart of this, he has to contribute as well
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by OniSunmbo(f): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2010
why not, if God bless the lady than her husband, there is no big deal in that when there is cooperation btw the couple and understanding matters most. abi what do u feel jare e e e e
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2010
read more:

here
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by pwettygal(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2011
nah, i will do no such tin, i can only support nt sponsoring d whole wedding
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by koolchicco: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
@Topic

Why not
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by parislomo(f): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
Koolchicco . . . . . . you sure? grin
Come sef, are you male or female?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by koolchicco: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
parislomo:

Koolchicco . . . . . . you sure? grin
Come sef, are you male or female?

Both lipsrsealed and yea am sure! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by parislomo(f): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

Both lipsrsealed and yea am sure! grin

yipppppeeeeeeeee! I thought as much, you just have to be both
The gal in you is: koolCHIC
The guy in you is: koolCO
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by koolchicco: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
parislomo:

yipppppeeeeeeeee! I thought as much, you just have to be both
The gal in you is: koolCHIC
The guy in you is: koolCO
grin grin grin

PMSL grin Crazy! grin

Are u both as well? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by parislomo(f): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
100% SHE-male cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by koolchicco: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
parislomo:

100% SHE-male cool

I see, we have sOmEtIn in common here. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by parislomo(f): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

I see, we have sOmEtIn in common here. smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by koolchicco: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^ wink :d :d :d

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.