Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (55518 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why You Should Patronize Prostitutes/sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Bollinger(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
habeeblai244:
Reason Why You should Never Involve or Patronize Prostitute/Sex Worker

I find this silly. Why will you patronize or involve in sex with a prostitute. Do you even know what you are doing. Some people even think This is how they satisfy thier sexual urge forgetting the danger in It.

(2) You Are Prone to STDs: some people will even go to an extent of not using cond*m. Do you think you are the only one that use that hole. Many people like you also uses it on daily basis and you dont have any idea about them. My brother save your self and dont die young.

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=26

You can talk from now till the world ends but boy/girls will not listen until you show them the dangers. When i first joined my organization i was single and a "player". I thought i was invisible. Nothing fit do me. It is customary that when you are employed, you go through two weeks of orientation on the do's and don't of the organization. We had a class on STD's and O'boy, my philosophy of sex changed one time. They were showing us pictures of some phucked up shiit people have and were passing along like candy. There were some STD's they showed us that we didn't even know existed. There were some you didn't even need to have sex with a person but could be transmitted by touch though it was rare. Even with a condom you would have sex and it would be like you didn't even use a condom. Did you know that with the "girl on top" position, you have a ninety percent chance of contracting whatever disease she has just because of gravity? Her juices would flow downwards to your genitals which would make a condom useless. The final advise they gave us was to bring any babe or guy in the case of a female, to our TMC and have both of us tested, then wait two weeks for the results and still use a condom if the result came out negative. Food for thought.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sampunk:

grin make I hear say you no Bleep her...
You digged deep into her pussy dude.

I disnt
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by gp6liveth(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Its a waste of sperm and it makes u consume more food that is supposed to cover up for other meal period.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by francizy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Love Machine:
A guy will always insist on condom with an olosho and he stands a zero risk of infection compare to a girlfriend whom he doesn't know her walkabout.

Zero?? Like seriously??

Haven't you heard that CDs ain't 100% safe even when not broken? Now what if you don't make her wet before going in with a CD, don't you know it'll definitely break? I said this because olosho business is always a sharp sharp thing and she might have finished one round just one minute before you came knocking. So if you jump at her and start kpanshing, how would you have lubricated to prevent CD disaster?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by jikemania(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
I rather wire ashawo than to carry soap or rape. Mr next topic grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Lilimax(f): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
EVILFOREST:

U know what I mean.
Most Ladies are fast becoming Prostitutes.
There is no clear dissimilarity existing between them.

Some visit men without undies

We need further education.
Hmmm....
Adulterers/ Fornicators will have a part in the lake of fire.
Hell fire straight except they repent.
Spread the news! embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
UNIPORT girls stop going to Trans Amadi, GRA and Onne every weekend.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Bollinger(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
EVILFOREST:

U know what I mean.
Most Ladies are fast becoming Prostitutes.
There is no clear dissimilarity existing between them.

Some visit men without undies

We need further education.

You are funny. That was the most hypocritical post i've ever seen. You are talking as if these women are engaging in intercourse with flag poles and not with men. Males are the worst prostitutes ever. It takes two to tango you know.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Zero?? Like seriously??

Haven't you heard that CDs ain't 100% safe even when not broken? Now what if you don't make her wet before going in with a CD, don't you know it'll definitely break? I said this because olosho business is always a sharp sharp thing and she might have finished one round just one minute before you came knocking. So if you jump at her and start kpanshing, how would you have lubricated to prevent CD disaster?
Oloshos have a borehole kitties. an olosho doesn't need a lubricant under there before your joystick can slide in.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by donbabajeff(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have never made out with a prostitute and will never do.But some of our girlfriends are equivalent to prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Lilimax(f): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
joey150:
how you take know say she no wear undies? And why u dey invite gals come your house? For bible study? Bros calm down about your yeye education
Help me ask am o!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by francizy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Oloshos have a borehole kitties. She doesn't need a lubricant under there before your joystick can slide in.

OK I hear. I'll still pass tho..
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Zero?? Like seriously??

I dey shame to buy KwanDom şef, 29 years guy like me. cheesy

moreover, the thing dey bruise me which will later cause unnecessary itching. the thing just make me hate fyiok, it's good(to me) cos I go focus on my path for this life.

just 3minutes ecstasy can ruin a great man. if I dey lie, ask Davido.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Zero?? Like seriously??

Except the condom has been tampered with.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:
I don't have anything against men who patronize sex workers. As long as men don't go about rapîng responsible girls am fine with that. By the way, I don't see myself kpanshing an ashewo ever in my life tho.

Ok, but if I catch you there ehn I go snap you com post you for NL here. grin

You are now under surveillance. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Heineken(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ashewo no be bad thing. Them even clean pass some of these girls out there..... Imagine giving ur gf money and claiming she's all you have not knowing she's always knacking other guys? Na the real ashewo be that

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Hypocritical Nigerians

Truthfully we are never logical in reasoning. You sleep with your boyfriends and you are a saint and you think because a girl stands on the road she is the devil that will pass evil spirits unto you and ruin your life. Your fornication is a sin no bigger than that of the commercial sex worker.

You girls who sleep with men you call boyfriends/boo/bae are not possessed? Nope you are very blessed.You are so blessed. Blessed are you when he is your 4th boyfriend or 5th or 10th. And you are also blessing the men, not passing evil spirits into them. You wanna know why? Because evil spirits only like commercial sex workers. undecided

The money your so called boyfriends give you will not make their boy friends broke. No the more they spend the more successful the men will be. Don't sleep with your boyfriend at all and ask him for money let us see how gracious he will be. Nigerian Youths please learn to reason well. You just cannot come out and post trash online and drop hypocritical comments without reasoning properly and critically.

And yes in science only through commercial sex workers are you prone to STDs. Last time I checked most of you girls have more than one sex partner. In in a year you move from one sex partner to another. As a mater of fact most of the so called commercial sex workers have more discpline on the use of protection than the average ''chi chi'', ''gemisola'', ;;Zinab'' or ''Amaka'' out there.

And then the trash about family outbreak. What is family outbreak? Besides the error in context and terminology, the fact that you had 40 girls before getting married will not affect your kids. No. It is only commercial sex workers. Many Nigerians are truly stupid.

I am not supporting immorality but Nigerians explain everything stupidly with religion and superstitious beliefs. The idiocy in the logic is epic.

As long as you did not marry as a virgin and remain faithful in your marriage, you are as worthless as these girls your point fingers to and casting stones at, when as a matter of fact, rocks and boulders should be dumped on you
but you know say na we dey dis virgin them no be animal!

But I will go with you on this one!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by finestiyke(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
sandrajazmin:
1.You wil not go to heaven
2.Your children will follow suite
3.They will have babies for u and want
U to marry them
4. They will transfer spirits 2 u, cos some of
Them are diabolic and posessed
5. Set back will be urs
6.The moneyy u maintain nowadays sex workers with,
Can be used to buy a land
7. They will send u back 2 ur villa.
N.B there is no difference between olosho and
Runs gal

@ number 6 above, you wey no dey patronise Olosho, how many plots of land you don buy?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by francizy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
shadowgwalker:
I dey shame to buy KwanDom şef, 29 years guy like me. cheesy

moreover, the thing dey bruise me which will later cause unnecessary itching. the thing just make me hate fyiok, it's good(to me) cos I go focus on my path for this life.

just 3minutes ecstasy can ruin a great man. if I dey lie, ask Davido.

LoL! How old man like you go shame to buy CD? Na first time way I go buy am I shame oh. Other times I no even show sign say na CD I wan buy. I just ask am like say na biscuit and dem go carry am gimme. I go pay then go.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by kingthreat(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok i dont have a wife and i have a high sexual urge. Olosho has been of great help to me for the past 5 years. i steadily condomise and i am disease-free. Now to solve my problem, what should I do. cos the only alternative i see is wanking grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by francizy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:

Ok, but if I catch you there ehn I go snap you com post you for NL here. grin

You are now under surveillance. smiley

Hehehehehehe! Feel free bro. Them even full my area but I no dey send them at all... grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
U wan spoil market for olosho abi... In dis "hard" economy... Lol
grin if oloshos catch this guy......
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Tosinville(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Hypocritical Nigerians

Truthfully we are never logical in reasoning. You sleep with your boyfriends and you are a saint and you think because a girl stands on the road she is the devil that will pass evil spirits unto you and ruin your life.

You girls who sleep with men you call boyfriends/boo/bae are not possessed? Nope you are very blessed.You are so blessed. Blessed are you when he is your 4th boyfriend or 5th or 10th. And you are also blessing the men, not passing evil spirits into them. You wanna know why? Because evil spirits only like commercial sex workers. undecided

The money your so called boyfriends give you will not make their boy friends broke. No the more they spend the more successful the men will be. Don't sleep with your boyfriend at all and ask him for money let us see how gracious he will be. Nigerian Youths please learn to reason well. You just cannot come out and post trash online and drop hypocritical comments without reasoning properly and critically.

I am not supporting immorality but Nigerians explain everything stupidly with religion and superstitious beliefs. The idiocy in the logic is epic.

As long as you did not marry as a virgin and remain faithful in your marriage, you are as worthless as these girls your point fingers to and casting stones at, when as a matter of fact, rocks and boulders should be dumped on you.
I dig this hit, man.... That what's up
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by hmuhammad(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY?

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by kelvic1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
kevoh:
While I do not advocate visiting prostitutes but if you guys are going to be coming out with all these silly lists, you best be coming out with solid points to buttress your argument.

All what the OP has posted is just watery argument. The only near salient point he managed to raise is the issue of STD. And even that point can easily be countered due to the fact that sex these days is rampart and basically most youths (Boyfriend + Girlfriend) are engaging in unsafe sex practices. Infact, a prostitute will absolutely demand for a condom (or provide one) eight out of ten times before sex than a girlfriend+boyfriend will.
You are absolutely right
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nnachi404(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
jboy73:
2 years ago I had my first experience with Olosho.

I went just for adventure, as a teenager I just wanted to see a nakeed woman.

I gave the olosho N500, she removed her cloths, strip her pants and then, grabbed her phone from the corner of her bed.( All this while I was just there steering and lusting over her Camel Toe pussay).

to cut the long story short, I dint sleep with her... I just touched her Pussay, put on my cap back and there i left her .

My concience would have killed me if i had Sexxed a Prostitudee.
see lies

Team #Girlfriend puzzay. Team #One girl for life
seel
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by jamjam1991(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
kevoh:
While I do not advocate visiting prostitutes but if you guys are going to be coming out with all these silly lists, you best be coming out with solid points to buttress your argument.

All what the OP has posted is just watery argument. The only near salient point he managed to raise is the issue of STD. And even that point can easily be countered due to the fact that sex these days is rampart and basically most youths (Boyfriend + Girlfriend) are engaging in unsafe sex practices. Infact, a prostitute will absolutely demand for a condom (or provide one) eight out of ten times before sex than a girlfriend+boyfriend will.
ma guy, na u talk wel d tin b say std's ar mostly carried around by the so called clean and decent gal frnd... Mahn diz 4rm experience oh #olosho clean pas ma so calld GF. My advice is neva nak a bae wt out condom
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by youngice(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
BruzMoney:
What if one has a private Olosho that is always at ur service
Aka Mistress
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by kay29000(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
BruzMoney:
What if one has a private Olosho that is always at ur service

Ehen! That one is far better.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
jboy73:
2 years ago I had my first experience with Olosho.

I went just for adventure, as a teenager I just wanted to see a nakeed woman.

I gave the olosho N500, she removed her cloths, strip her pants and then, grabbed her phone from the corner of her bed.( All this while I was just there steering and lusting over her Camel Toe pussay).

to cut the long story short, I dint sleep with her... I just touched her Pussay, put on my cap back and there i left her .

My concience would have killed me if i had Sexxed a Prostitudee.

Team #Girlfriend puzzay. Team #One girl for life
but you put the hand for mouth abi...you don't carry!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
Oloshos are more honest than some wives! grin
Maybe your wife specifically speaking.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
Oloshos are more honest than some wives! grin

from the number of likes of your comment....... then the OP already has guys opinion....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.