Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (55519 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why You Should Patronize Prostitutes/sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by bigiyaro(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Useless thread.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by morganwizzy55(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
1.Abeg NL, runs girl and olosho's them are confusing me o, what is the different?

2.a girl visit you and after having Bleep you pay her sorry, I mean you give money what is she called

3.those girls that use to attend a show and keep busying their body to let the celeb notice them, what are they called

4.The girls in this NL that keep inviting me to their house, I'm afraid o, cos this topic concern them

Morganwizzy55 check my signature
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
tumababa:

from the number of likes of your comment....... then the OP already has guys opinion....

smiley what more can I say.

No love lost. cool
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mekwen:
Maybe your wife specifically speaking.

I guess the truth doesn't sit well with you. smiley

You didn't find comfort in the truth, pain is all you found!

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by TI1919(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
You must repent from the root of sin not just fornication or adultery...

You that gossip and a fornicator and thief and the rest belongs to the devil the root of all evil...

Only Christ Jesus can set you free from such. There is no peace for the wicked
repent now for your salvation in Christ Jesus.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
U wan spoil market for olosho abi... In dis "hard" economy... Lol

Dont mind the idiot.

Whats the difference between prostitutes and girls of nowadays sef?

They both ask for money before giving sex.

They have multiple boyfriends , sugar daddies, Bleep partners etc.

They both carry mysterious diseases and curses on their bodies.

They are both unfaithful, opening their legs to the highest spender. grin

Finally, they both deny any wrong doing on their atrocities as they end up blaming someone else for their misdeeds. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by elemhusny(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
BruzMoney:
What if one has a private Olosho that is always at ur service

Guy Olosho na Olosho weda private or public.....but come to think of it is there anything like private olosho??
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaeforum:

Dont mind the idiot.

Whats the difference between prostitutes and girls of nowadays sef?

They both ask for money before giving sex.

They have multiple boyfriends , sugar daddies, Bleep partners etc.

They both carry mysterious diseases and curses on their bodies.

They are both unfaithful, opening their legs to the highest spender. grin

Finally, they both deny any wrong doing on their atrocities as they end up blaming someone else for their misdeeds. angry

See finishing! grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by mrdna(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
end time warning ;
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by dastudent(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
The root of sin. Even Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. The idea that someone will affect your destiny based on things our pastors ahve mixed with tradition is just appauling (Not sure if that English is correct).

One thing i know for sure is that. As a human being, if you are focused and you meditate. Nothing can steal your destiny. So you mean all the super stars that that visit prostitutes have their destinies tarnished or all the rich billionaires.

I know someone who married a prostitute and he used to be her customer. They are wealthy and have a happy family. I know plenty stories like that.

A person is in charge of his or her own destiny.

Lets stop using religion to scare people because we are looking for souls to win.

I don't pay for sex by the way. I am just pointing out that we should stop being hypocrites and take account and control of our own life decisions.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Chicagoesontop: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
habeeblai244:
Reason Why You should Never Involve or Patronize Prostitute/Sex Worker

I find this silly. Why will you patronize or involve in sex with a prostitute. Do you even know what you are doing. Some people even think This is how they satisfy thier sexual urge forgetting the danger in It.

(1) Number one Reason, It is a Sin. Wether you are christain or Muslim. Almighty Allah mention this in the Holly Quran. Adultry is a sin and any form of it. Involving in it is like you are disobeying God

(2) You Are Prone to STDs: some people will even go to an extent of not using cond*m. Do you think you are the only one that use that hole. Many people like you also uses it on daily basis and you dont have any idea about them. My brother save your self and dont die young.

(3) Wasteful spending: Why spending thousands on prostitute when you have wife at home. Use this money on your wife and even your kids. If you keep your wife in good shape, trust me any prostitute wont attract you.

(4) Spiritual Problem : You hardly know the prostitute you involve with. I dont really believe this, but i remember my Dad telling his friends how a co-worker contract spiritual problem through sex worker

(5) Family Outbreak : save your kid's future, How will your children or wife feel when they learnt you are visiting prostitute. The love the children have for thier father may reduce and even this may lead to family outbreak.

(6) This list is not complete. Pls add yours.

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=26

Commercial sex workers no go even allow you near dem without a condom, na all this girls wey dey form holy holy in their parents house dey share sickness around undecided this does not mean i patronize dem but am telling you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by sunny4life(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians with their hypocricy.Oloshos never chosed the life they are living now.....it is circumstances that pushed them to it.And the claim that oloshos spread std is false.....because they always insist on protection.The most honest and down to earth pple I have ever met are oloshos

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Mostimes,i do oloshos for a research.I want to know how wide their kitties are so that when I test my future wife kitty,i can be able to tell if she has been doing it to numerous men before me or she was once an olosho.I.don't crave for a virgin wife but i crave for a decent kitty.You know our girls can pretend on that?
bro,how do gals dat sex a lot pussy be like. Pls explain
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by dalass(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
oloshos are more honest than some wives! ;d
Do us a favour and marry the Olosho since you are talking from your vast experience in the trade. Oko ashawo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
dalass:
Do us a favour and marry the Olosho since you are talking from your vast experience in the trade. Oko ashawo

smiley take it easy on me babe, it's only you&me in here & we 've got all night. cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
aro1:
bro,how do gals dat sex a lot pussy be like. Pls explain
A flaccid diick can slide in without an obstruction.Borehole.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by xolomite(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sex bond you with who you are involve with so their is soul tie.....

You share from the course or evil in the life of the prostitude
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Classicman47(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Ashawo Strange women kills faster than aids! embarassed

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(Proverb 5:3-5)

Yea? How so?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Mystery007(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
Oloshos are more honest than some wives! grin
Lwkmd, bros u harsh ooo
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by AybeeWon: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sanni Abbas known by his stage name, AB1, is a fast paced rapper with awesome delivery, versatility and impeccable wordplay ability. He is a student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria studying Computer Science.
After the successful release of Fi le (Don't Touch it), the beast incarnate himself unleashes another single off the Alhaji: Tha Mixtape 2.0 album, titled "Momentum" which shows the significant balance between "MASSIVE punches" driven at "high VELOCITY" which in physics means "Mass X Velocity." Download the superb freestyle below and see what true hip-hop is all about

Download here @ Justrendy
https://justrndy./2015/12/31/momentumfreestyle-by-ab1-download/

OR

Geexclusive Naija
http://geexclusivenaija..com.ng/2015/12/music-ab1-momentum.html?m=1

#God bless yall

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Jayten(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Oga show me a girl that will open for you without spending and I will show you a guy that will spend stupidly without any funny intention for same girl hee spends such money on... Funny enough those that accept the fact that they are prostitutes and that's how they make ends meet are more clean from std's than all those girls form porche and niggaz will be killing themselves with english,shakepare and shoprite treat jst to be a friend not to talk of having sex with them. In my opinion I can date a girl that come out openly and say she's a prostitute,tho with time she hopes for a better life, than a girl posing to be saint and yet bleeps more than a prostitute,abortion na her hobby,std's her calling,buh on the outside she appears fresh like Toolz or Muna Abi... All na washing and setting.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by fortunechy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
most of galz ar olosho in a coded way.........most galz ve more than five bf so far they ar gettin moni frm them.....ok tell me,wts the df bw them n a prostitute.............sm so call female students ar doing olosho at skul n yet they ve bf.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by habeeblai244(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

Commercial sex workers no go even allow you near dem without a condom, na all this girls wey dey form holy holy in their parents house dey share sickness around undecided this does not mean i patronize dem but am telling you the truth.

you've said it all. You do patronize. Thank God you use condom. But consider other danger
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by habeeblai244(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bollinger:

You can talk from now till the world ends but boy/girls will not listen until you show them the dangers. When i first joined my organization i was single and a "player". I thought i was invisible. Nothing fit do me. It is customary that when you are employed, you go through two weeks of orientation on the do's and don't of the organization. We had a class on STD's and O'boy, my philosophy of sex changed one time. They were showing us pictures of some phucked up shiit people have and were passing along like candy. There were some STD's they showed us that we didn't even know existed. There were some you didn't even need to have sex with a person but could be transmitted by touch though it was rare. Even with a condom you would have sex and it would be like you didn't even use a condom. Did you know that with the "girl on top" position, you have a ninety percent chance of contracting whatever disease she has just because of gravity? Her juices would flow downwards to your genitals which would make a condom useless. The final advise they gave us was to bring any babe or guy in the case of a female, to our TMC and have both of us tested, then wait two weeks for the results and still use a condom if the result came out negative. Food for thought.

tell them ooo
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by habeeblai244(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
jrupa:
2016 gather beef full ground o...as Jazzy vz BaddoSneh own dun settle so na habeeblai244(OP) vz Prostitutes(OLOSHO) dei top chart now...

Una well done.

bro. Are you okay

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by doomsdayII(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
habeeblai244:
Reason Why You should Never Involve or Patronize Prostitute/Sex Worker

I find this silly. Why will you patronize or involve in sex with a prostitute. Do you even know what you are doing. Some people even think This is how they satisfy thier sexual urge forgetting the danger in It.

(1) Number one Reason, It is a Sin. Wether you are christain or Muslim. Almighty Allah mention this in the Holly Quran. Adultry is a sin and any form of it. Involving in it is like you are disobeying God

(2) You Are Prone to STDs: some people will even go to an extent of not using cond*m. Do you think you are the only one that use that hole. Many people like you also uses it on daily basis and you dont have any idea about them. My brother save your self and dont die young.

(3) Wasteful spending: Why spending thousands on prostitute when you have wife at home. Use this money on your wife and even your kids. If you keep your wife in good shape, trust me any prostitute wont attract you.

(4) Spiritual Problem : You hardly know the prostitute you involve with. I dont really believe this, but i remember my Dad telling his friends how a co-worker contract spiritual problem through sex worker

(5) Family Outbreak : save your kid's future, How will your children or wife feel when they learnt you are visiting prostitute. The love the children have for thier father may reduce and even this may lead to family outbreak.

(6) This list is not complete. Pls add yours.

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=26
I disagree with your second and third points.
1st, 98% of all girls are Street girl as long as you're having more than one affair at a go.
2nd is the fact that you're actually safer with an olosho than your girlfriend because the first person knows what std's is all about and chances is that she would contact it in just a day if unprotected but the second person often don't care whether you use condom with pressure from either of the to sexes. Sometimes girlfriends don't like being sexed with a condom and vise versa.
3rd, there's no such thing as an unnecessary spending with an olosho. Their business plan is the pay as you go and that might be once in a month or so but do you have an idea how much you spend on your girlfriend a month?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by j1mmy: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians need to be educated about this religion nonsense and applying it to everything in their miserable lives.

Religion has nothing to do with it: it bad for health, social, economic, moral and security problems!

Backward writer, he should be kept in a village somewhere away from civilization!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by ndigbo: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Hypocritical Nigerians

Truthfully we are never logical in reasoning. You sleep with your boyfriends and you are a saint and you think because a girl stands on the road she is the devil that will pass evil spirits unto you and ruin your life. Your fornication is a sin no bigger than that of the commercial sex worker.

You girls who sleep with men you call boyfriends/boo/bae are not possessed? Nope you are very blessed.You are so blessed. Blessed are you when he is your 4th boyfriend or 5th or 10th. And you are also blessing the men, not passing evil spirits into them. You wanna know why? Because evil spirits only like commercial sex workers. undecided

The money your so called boyfriends give you will not make their boy friends broke. No the more they spend the more successful the men will be. Don't sleep with your boyfriend at all and ask him for money let us see how gracious he will be. Nigerian Youths please learn to reason well. You just cannot come out and post trash online and drop hypocritical comments without reasoning properly and critically.

And yes in science only through commercial sex workers are you prone to STDs. Last time I checked most of you girls have more than one sex partner. In in a year you move from one sex partner to another. As a mater of fact most of the so called commercial sex workers have more discpline on the use of protection than the average ''chi chi'', ''gemisola'', ;;Zinab'' or ''Amaka'' out there.

And then the trash about family outbreak. What is family outbreak? Besides the error in context and terminology, the fact that you had 40 girls before getting married will not affect your kids. No. It is only commercial sex workers. Many Nigerians are truly stupid.

I am not supporting immorality but Nigerians explain everything stupidly with religion and superstitious beliefs. The idiocy in the logic is epic.

As long as you did not marry as a virgin and remain faithful in your marriage, you are as worthless as these girls your point fingers to and casting stones at, when as a matter of fact, rocks and boulders should be dumped on you.

Your submission is right on point! Just as I would have put it. But my reservations are on you calling all of us (Nigerians) silly. Most of us are not bigots, stereotypes and hypocrites! Using general statement on The Country is uncalled for.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by jrupa(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
habeeblai244:

bro. Are you okay
YES SIR
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jayten:
[color=#990000][/color] Oga show me a girl that will open for you without spending and I will show you a guy that will spend stupidly without any funny intention for same girl hee spends such money on... Funny enough those that accept the fact that they are prostitutes and that's how they make ends meet are more clean from std's than all those girls form porche and niggaz will be killing themselves with english,shakepare and shoprite treat jst to be a friend not to talk of having sex with them. In my opinion I can date a girl that come out openly and say she's a prostitute,tho with time she hopes for a better life, than a girl posing to be saint and yet bleeps more than a prostitute,abortion na her hobby,std's her calling,buh on the outside she appears fresh like Toolz or Muna Abi... All na washing and setting.

@bolded,

For where you read am say Toolz & Muna be fresh chickz grin, dey there dey deceive ursef ok; it is allowed. cheesy

Olosho thingz na level, all na packaging joor. cool
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Sampunk(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
jboy73:

I disnt
Make I hear......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.