Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly (30958 Views)

OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. / How N25bn Is Embezzled Daily Via Buhari’s TSA – Melaye By Joshua Amaugo / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by BiggerBangs: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by ddippset(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
hinwazaka:
They should not comply to any strongarm TSA Tinubu manufactured ponzi scheme. The NASS is an independent branch of the government, not a division of the executive. We are not in a military regime. NOONE has to adjust to the executive's demands, just because the President is throwing a hissy fit. The smart thing the President could have done is to ask the house to vote on it, instead of going on national television to show he is nothing but a coward.
but i thought you people said that the TSA was Jonathan's initiative? Isnt it anymore? hinwazaka son of a bastard!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by appini: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice move by the national assembly
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by jkendy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
I picture headache number one coming Buhari's way from the NASS.

Let's keep our fingers crossed nd see how thing 'change' btw them nd him
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by TunjiMsp: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
drss1:
true talk. national assemble is an independen arm of govt.
and so they should milk Nigeria dry. Seniorthief
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by miqos02(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by freedom96: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
nnachukz:
Democracy is a two edged sword.
that's why we need a patriotic dictator!

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Jabioro: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
hinwazaka:
They should not comply to any strongarm TSA Tinubu manufactured ponzi scheme. The NASS is an independent branch of the government, not a division of the executive. We are not in a military regime. NOONE has to adjust to the executive's demands, just because the President is throwing a hissy fit. The smart thing the President could have done is to ask the house to vote on it, instead of going on national television to show he is nothing but a coward.
I can see you reason through your anus.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Louislewis: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=18pt]TSA was introduced by Jonathan's administration and not this present administration[/size]
Fesomu:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-won-t-submit-to-buhari-s-tsa-n-assembly/127231.html#ceSxEgD1VM3cYJth.99

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Horlawale1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lanty01:
These people are the major problem with this country and i think Nigerians are beginning to understand those that have been sabotaging our progress.

Exactly wat is on my mind....

These are the real problems of Nigeria.

Enemy of progress, Na thunder go fire everybody that don't want this country to move forward. Amin.
To.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by ohenhen1: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
What he said makes no sense. The NASS is still part of the FG. Even the Judiciary is part of the TSA. If they don't like the law they can amend it . At the end of the day the FG have to assent to the budget.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Seriously I think it's high time the people themselves rise against the NASS.

7 Likes

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by hollywater: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gehn gehn we are watching.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by omolola15(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
They support it but they don't want to be part of it. When will these people stop deceiving us in this country and do what is right. This country will only move forward when we are ready to do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bad breeds. cool

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by koko2000: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
What happened if they disagree with the executive and they are in direct control of their money? Or are we saying that the executive is now infallible.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
The National assembly is our real problem.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by TI1919(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Very true
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:
[size=15pt]Yes I support disobeying court orders, because I want to be able to detain, torture and kill people, if I ever become president. Nigerians are unruly and must be treated like suya![/size]

Well, you are not wrong but it's not just nigerians, its humans in general, i mean we practically murdered Jesus and all he was ever guilty of is loving us.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:
where are u from?
Planet Mars obviously. Can't possibly come from this world.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Louislewis: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-won-t-submit-to-buhari-s-tsa-n-assembly/127231.html#ceSxEgD1VM3cYJth.99

"TSA was introduced by the federal government to reduce the level of corruption in governance. Buhari shortly after assuming office directed all federal government agencies to key into the new system."

[size=16pt]This message supposed to have read,

TSA was introduced by the Jonathan's government to reduce the level of corruption in governance. Buhari shortly after assuming office directed all federal government agencies to key into the new system.[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by colosa: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes that is true, they should not allow the executive to cage Them with TSA shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
What benefit have we derived as a Nation since the introduction of the TSA? It has crippled the stock market

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Horlawale1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=comos post=41642477]

they are right. Nigeria is a democratic country, not an empire.
each arm of government should operate independently.[/quote

With their independence all these while, how have they contribute to the development of these country.

Bunch of thieves with their selfish mind.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by anonimi: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Superman Buhari will beat them into submission sharperly since they are majority APC members, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by poiZon: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
disloman:
Must you people keep reasoning like a pigs?If you don't have any reasonable thing to offer,please remain silent.Do they generate any revenue?Who pay them their salaries and allowance?The money they will spend,who will get it out?The bank that is in charge of the country finances is under who?Any expenses they wanna incur,Can't they make it known to the Executive.This is why some people don't believe all these bullsh1ts on how independent the arms of government are.They can't be separated.

go back n read govt 101!
government and demcracy!
stop making buhari ur god coss he aint close to bing an angel!
democracy is abt politics, rule of law, separation of powers between the executive, legislatives n judiciary!
all those 3arms r govt on their own n have their own constitution bindng them outside the constitution of the nation.
we support buhari but for God sake advice him we r in a democratic regime not military wey guns n edicts n decrees are being used against the governed!
u want nass to be captured ind tsa but exempt nnpc, who r u guys fooling?

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by ijoba22(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:
[size=15pt]Yes I support disobeying court orders, because I want to be able to detain, torture and kill people, if I ever become president. Nigerians are unruly and must be treated like suya![/size]
how I wish soilder should drill u ,u won't say nonsenses again

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by pabjo: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
Why is it that some people despise progress??

Should we now return to the GEJ era of chop make I chop??

This is the sacrifice the national assembly should take for the betterment of Nigeria
ops forget gej matter here, we can not stand the chance of haven one man on control of every thing let be truth to ourselves legislator and executive have different rules and law that governs them so let each arms respect others without forcing to bow for other arm. my opinion thou

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by tunde1200(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
BUT THE LAW SAYS IT NOW.

what is this BS
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by BABANGBALI: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
bunch of thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.