Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly (30956 Views)

OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. / How N25bn Is Embezzled Daily Via Buhari’s TSA – Melaye By Joshua Amaugo / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by diva90: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Their motive is clear. I wonder why these old fools can't work with Buhari to combat Nigerias corruption issues. They don't want to submit to TSA because they want to keep looting funds.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thieves.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by kings09(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's nt about d money pal. My point z we d electorate do complain too much but wen we see diz politicians face2face, we dnt do anythn but sing their praises. Na mouth 9ja ppl get n they can do nothing wch z y politicians will always tk d ppl 4 granted cos aftrall, we can only cry n bark but not bite
APCsupporter:

You think i have issues with money? Im not like you pal. We can unite and recall the legislathieves
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by kunlesmiles(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funny national assembly,u guys can nt make money,yet u want to spend freely,dis guys ar d problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by mart2k(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by mart2k(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:
where are u from?
No need to ask, he must b Ibo.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
drss1:
true talk. national assemble is an independen arm of govt.
and that independence extend to flagrantly resisting attempts by govt to make them more transparent and accountable!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Meritocracy: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
The man said they were not part of revenue generation but ready to spend the money. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. You people are coming back to beg executive to raise your arm up for re-election.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by udeh3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:
Is that the reason why they can't follow common sense or they have their own hidden agenda to embezzle their own budget..I wonder what they are using money for sef...dem dey build school or roads? Or to make laws need money ni?

I believe you did government or citizenship in school! These are different arm of government even the judiciary is subject to their own opinon in other to protect their core values and integrity

This is not about corruption, It's about due process and dynamism
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by biltem: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-won-t-submit-to-buhari-s-tsa-n-assembly/127231.html#ceSxEgD1VM3cYJth.99

does it mean we now have two separate government in Nigeria today. One,headed by Buhari and another by Saraki.

hmmmm, these,national assembly will keep amusing us. We are waiting to see.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by disloman(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
poiZon:

go back n read govt 101!
government and demcracy!
stop making buhari ur god coss he aint close to bing an angel!
democracy is abt politics, rule of law, separation of powers between the executive, legislatives n judiciary!
all those 3arms r govt on their own n have their own constitution bindng them outside the constitution of the nation.
we support buhari but for God sake advice him we r in a democratic regime not military wey guns n edicts n decrees are being used against the governed!
u want nass to be captured ind tsa but exempt nnpc, who r u guys fooling?
You guys are goats and won't learn.Do you know what democracy and separation of power mean?I hate when I'm educating goats like you.Tell mi a country in the world where the legislature fund themselves with the influence of the executive.It is annoying to see people being blinded by hatred and sentiment.What a people
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mumu cheesy
[quote author=Fesomu post=41641206][/quote]
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by donj211: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wht I believe is what goes around must surely comes around if Buhari nd is cohorts can not obey simple court order jst because d want 2 revenge an event of 1980s and nw he wants d legislative arms of government 2 submit 2 his wish then is nt possible.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by binadam: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
They are all corrupt (NASS) will not support TSA, Baba go ahead may God help you.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by ajose4good: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Illiterate, people can decide to recall (impeach) a senator if he is not doing what they want him to do
na so we go do am
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by abimic(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:
[size=15pt]Yes I support disobeying court orders, because I want to be able to detain, torture and kill people, if I ever become president. Nigerians are unruly and must be treated like suya![/size]
Stop the jibe! How many court orders were flouted? Where is Dokpesi? Where is shekarau, the erstwhile minister of education? Just because of the continued detention of a few at the release of many, many chose to paint a good man bad which surely chuka would prove bubu right with his Ipetition.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:
yup

Isorite.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by APCsupporter: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
kings09:
It's nt about d money pal. My point z we d electorate do complain too much but wen we see diz politicians face2face, we dnt do anythn but sing their praises. Na mouth 9ja ppl get n they can do nothing wch z y politicians will always tk d ppl 4 granted cos aftrall, we can only cry n bark but not bite

I understand your point but what annoyed me is that you quickly assumed that im one of those fools
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by goldfish27(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
They have been bribed by bank directors because the TSA policy have reduced our banks to mere gamblers.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by arresa: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
The above the law lawmakers and the last bastion of corruption is fighting back vigorously..

What's good for NIgeria is not good for them simply because they want autonomy or just because they don't want to show their dirty hands..grin
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Fesomu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
mayourbash:
Mumu cheesy
be like u get brain tumour
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by ollyruffy: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Those thiefs want to sabotage the fight against corruption.

They have failed. Less than 600 people cannot be more powerful than 170 million Nigerians.

Buhari just need to publish the names of those national assembly members who are saboteurs to the fight against corruption, then we the masses will do the needful and mobilize to recall them.

It means the thief is only representing him/herself.

#RecallCorruptLegislator#.
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by buchilino(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
drss1:
true talk. national assemble is an independen arm of govt.

WEN IT COMES 2 EMBEZZLING FUNDS THEY BECOME INDEPENDENT BUT WEN IT COMES GOVERNANCE THEY R ONE
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by kings09(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
No. Jst pointing out a general attitude. Whr I am stay, ppl complained abt same Nass members n wen d man repping came into town, same ppl dat wr complaining were hailing d man including dis frnd of mine who exhibited such attitude. Since then if my frnd wants to start same complaint abt d man, I ask him 2 keep shut on dat matter, dat instead of him 2 pour out his mind wen he met d man, he was praising him. Dis is wat am pointing out n it's rili annoying.
APCsupporter:

I understand your point but what annoyed me is that you quickly assumed that im one of those fools
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by borntoborn: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
What about the judicial arm of goverment? Are they also opposed the idea of TSA?
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by LastProphet: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fesomu:
where are u from?

Bros Hinwazaka is a known morooon on nairaland so don't be surprised. there are others in his fraternity here too, whenever you see their comments just jump otherwise you start vomiting
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by kc2hansome(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
National Assembly #majority is run by APC. Buhari 'myt' b gud but that party is as corrupt as the nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by Yahami(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please let's get it right, the NASS joining TSA is to check their expenditure and clear the excess funding within the NASS coffer
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by ayomide1titus(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
these people r thieves....They don't care abt d country .they care only for themselves
Re: We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly by nattyGENT: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
TSA was introduced to fight corruption and some set of thieves wants it to fail. That shows the problem with this nation is the so called politicians.

My sai Buhari has good intention for this nation but so many devils fighting him.

Let him show his leadership abilities like Jonathan in dealing with challenges & stop complaining about challenges, because he said he knew Nigeria's challenges, hence why he aspired to become president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.