Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (35715 Views)

Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

[b]I thought I was the only one who noticed how dumb the nigga is. Like getting a car before an apartment? Who thinks that way

Well, I thought people are suppose to learn each day but it seems the youths of this generation keeps getting dumber.

The major reason why it's gonna take a long time before average youths of this generation make it big is because we keep investing on unnecessary items.

Believe me I know that nigga is poor because he can't even afford cash to get a car and an apartment at the same time according to the OP's illustration...(chicken change for yahoo guys)

For a single guy in his category, what is the big deal if he gets an apartment (2bedroom flat) and use the other cash to furnish his apartment. But instead he acted like a dummy he is and went along to get a car (don't tell me it is because he really needs it. It is because he wants to cruise around and form "big boy" shey?) a car that can break down tomorrow and the amount you will use in repairing it will be thousands of naira. These guys no get sense again

Smh... Well, his money, his headache... Just wish the ladies of this generation are wise enough to read out how a man's financial destiny is structured
[/b]

can you please allow this poor guy to enjoy his hard earned maaney
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by MoyoGENERAL: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

do you know why it will take longer time for you guys to make it?

It is because y'all dummies keep engaging yourselves in unnecessary expenses. What do you need a car for in the first place when you can't even afford a house on your own?
I think people are suppose to get wiser but instead y'all keep getting stupi*d by the day

this one that wey you dey hala for house, e be like say house mata hard una well well when una small!!!! abi na house dey give levels for your village doz years! ogbeni relax jhor!!!!! na wetin you like you go use your money do na!!!! abi na your money!!!!! smh

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by 400billionman: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
He has an apartment( a room and a parlour) but for someone who wants to settle down he needs a bigger apartment which we discussed. That's the reason I was angry he got a car first and probably thought he was spiting me by not heeding to our previous decision, but I was wrong.

Room and parlour is still okay to start a family..
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Faraidi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

@least i'v not driven your father to steal.
you can not because my father is wiser.Gold digger.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Vikky014(f): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Yea i'm so happy now. I opened a thread concerning me wanting to break up with my man concerning him buying a car and not calling. Well after reading some meaningful and not the "senseless" comments I decided to call to talk to him.

I got to find out he has forgiven me but I still need to win his trust.He explained about the car,that he felt it's step by step! The car had to come first before moving to a 3bedroom flat,afterall he's not comfortable with us jumping into buses.

I felt bad when he told me girls who weren't his girlfriends called him first and he waited for my call till morning and concluded he wasn't all that important afterall and decided not to call.

I'v made up my mind NEVER to hurt him again,he's a good man and deserves to be treated like a king.

Thanks romancelanders for really dragging my ears and telling me the truth especially daretodiffer, I cudnt read all comments but you kept sounding the truth into my ears,i'm a stubborn woman,but I got broken.

Ifeanyi I know u aint on Nairaland,but these guys are my witness,i promise never to hurt you or your feelings again.I have dated the good bad and ugly but in all, you are a man with the best heart and I wouldn't trade that for all the useless fun the world has to offer,thanks for loving a drama queen like me!

Thanks everyone.
LOVE IN THE AIR...IFEANYI DEY ENJOY OOOOO
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Vikky014(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

[b]I thought I was the only one who noticed how dumb the nigga is. Like getting a car before an apartment? Who thinks that way

Well, I thought people are suppose to learn each day but it seems the youths of this generation keeps getting dumber.

The major reason why it's gonna take a long time before average youths of this generation make it big is because we keep investing on unnecessary items.

Believe me I know that nigga is poor because he can't even afford cash to get a car and an apartment at the same time according to the OP's illustration...(chicken change for yahoo guys)

For a single guy in his category, what is the big deal if he gets an apartment (2bedroom flat) and use the other cash to furnish his apartment. But instead he acted like a dummy he is and went along to get a car (don't tell me it is because he really needs it. It is because he wants to cruise around and form "big boy" shey?) a car that can break down tomorrow and the amount you will use in repairing it will be thousands of naira. These guys no get sense again

Smh... Well, his money, his headache... Just wish the ladies of this generation are wise enough to read out how a man's financial destiny is structured
[/b]

FAINTS

1 Like

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Vikky014(f): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
fakeprophet:

can you please allow this poor guy to enjoy his hard earned maaney
HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by akachidi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Yea i'm so happy now. I opened a thread concerning me wanting to break up with my man concerning him buying a car and not calling. Well after reading some meaningful and not the "senseless" comments I decided to call to talk to him.

I got to find out he has forgiven me but I still need to win his trust.He explained about the car,that he felt it's step by step! The car had to come first before moving to a 3bedroom flat,afterall he's not comfortable with us jumping into buses.

I felt bad when he told me girls who weren't his girlfriends called him first and he waited for my call till morning and concluded he wasn't all that important afterall and decided not to call.

I'v made up my mind NEVER to hurt him again,he's a good man and deserves to be treated like a king.

Thanks romancelanders for really dragging my ears and telling me the truth especially daretodiffer, I cudnt read all comments but you kept sounding the truth into my ears,i'm a stubborn woman,but I got broken.

Ifeanyi I know u aint on Nairaland,but these guys are my witness,i promise never to hurt you or your feelings again.I have dated the good bad and ugly but in all, you are a man with the best heart and I wouldn't trade that for all the useless fun the world has to offer,thanks for loving a drama queen like me!

Thanks everyone.
The trut has set you free.guard your man with all jelousy
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

Chai I wouldn't want to be your enemy, you do got a apoint though, apartment is actually more important and also three bed room seems wasteful but it depends maybe he intends to stay with sibling or others. However there are some times cars are necessary especially if your job entails you meeting clients occasionally and also making trips though a bus can suffice but a car would be more comfortable.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ifymagik(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why are u Guys Hating? I love my Baby so much u guys shud munch dat. Mtcheeew. ndi oso chi egbu
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by macminista(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

.he married a wife "car" without a home
.let's see how he is going to take care of the "wife" especially a place like Lagos...wish him the best tho
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Godsgal(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
And how do u hope 2 keep ur man, Op, with this ur tongue dat cuts like a knife. Honestly, now dat u're bak 2 him, i think u shud work on ur tongue & temper first if u realy want 2 kip him cos singin his praise on nland is not enough.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Crex007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some girls sha........

1 Like

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ucnwafor(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

barman 2 bottles 33 for that over there

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ideykwum: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
The guy is a product of dating girls like the OP!! Deep inferiority complex, misplaced priorities and trying to please others leads to wrong choices. He evidently felt his chances with her would improve if he gets a car... he was right!! It's remarkable that she didn't see anything wrong with his decision, because "he doesn't want her (or them) to be going on foot". How dense!!!

vizkiz:

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by utenwuson: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Paschal55:
Sup bro, Z been long, Wia have u bin?
bro yeah! am all gud! jst observing things wtout much comment ds days
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by steve13(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

what is this hoe saying now
Who gives a furck if he stays in a hut?

I hate it when a guy thinks having a car is an achievement when there a loads of better things he could have done. A Car doesn't appreciate but depreciates. Well you can't know because the only thing you do is spread your legs wide for a dick to come in undecided

You mean you rather jumb buses and trek around while you sleep later in a nice apartment abi?I hate it when guys sound broke ,if you are 30 years old today , in another 70 years you are dead , dead and gone, try as much as possible not to suffer your bone too much ,i was staying at my sister's place when I got my first car cos I needed it for my business, God blessed my hussle and everything is now abundantly available, do not always expect people to do things your way
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by hazandino(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
congrate dear, am not advising u to quite d relationship, but if it eventually leads to marriage, just take note dat any small mistake of dishonesty or infidelity ur pass will always show case it self and also hunt u down .....so play safe .....
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by nkemdi89(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
StPete:
Not wishing him bad buh if that car gets snatched, I'm sure his senses will come back to why he didn't get his apartment first. The ways some guys reason...
You really don't know how much he may have in his account, some people are into esusu and some other types of savings probably he has an alternative of even getting a land and building his own house. Car is never an asset but a necessity which he may need to run around in case he wants to have any marriage plan, as long as he isn't buying a luxury car but an utility vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by gykes(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Permit me to call the attention of the house to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2803677/hes-very-rich-anger-tiny

Is he the same guy? cos the thread is dated December 15, 2015 and "He's very rich" title actually caught my attention..

OR

Could it be that he saw this

https://www.nairaland.com/2799710/boyfriend-wanted

and decided to act on the 10th item of qualification on that list?

...hmmmm.. maybe just maybe undecided undecided

MODIFIED

1 Like

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ucnwafor(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
I know that nkemdi my crush will soon come out, hoping we will have our plans for future things. U better say amen ooooo

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Skinglow(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmm,Madam op,I don't think you are matured enough for a serious relationship,let alone marriage....imagine replying almost everyone on here,your mouth is too untamed,GIRLS like you push some men to the wall,when he says one ,ud av said 10, you are trying too hard to make us see reason that don't matter. Everyone here cannot embrace you,read through comments ,,whichever one u like ,smile,and the other you don't like ,just keep scrolling,how hard can this be. God have mercy .

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by holusormi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oloshi omo ale, pls stop disturbing us about your bleeped up life grin
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Aystarz: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
gykes:
Permit me to call the attention of the house to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2803677/hes-very-rich-anger-tiny

Is he the same guy? cos the thread is dated December 15, 2015 and "He's very rich" title actually caught my attention..

OR

Could it be that he saw this

https://www.nairaland.com/2799710/boyfriend-wanted

and decided to act on the 10th item of qualification on that list?

...hmmmm.. maybe just maybe undecided undecided

MODIFIED

Leave trash for lawma. This gal is a troll.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

Did she tell you the guy is homeless or doesnt have furniture? Do you know if he has a 1bedroom flat but is now planning to expand to a 3bedroom flat?

Do you know that in places like Abj, people travel as far as 100km to and from work every day? For such people a car is a necessity if they can afford the cost.

Your assumptions on the guy is seriously flawed.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
StPete:
Not wishing him bad buh if that car gets snatched, I'm sure his senses will come back to why he didn't get his apartment first. The ways some guys reason...

She said moving to 3bedroom. Is a 1bedroom flat not an apartment? Do you know where he lives now that you assume he doesnt have an apartment?
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Omotaday(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
petkruz:

Then you shouldn't have commented the first place as it's not your business #leavestupidityin2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2016
vizkiz:

do you know why it will take longer time for you guys to make it?

It is because y'all dummies keep engaging yourselves in unnecessary expenses. What do you need a car for in the first place when you can't even afford a house on your own?
I think people are suppose to get wiser but instead y'all keep getting stupi*d by the day

A man who can afford a car, why on earth do you think he cannot afford rent?

When you stay in places like Abj, will you choose to pay 1.5million on a 2bedroom flat every year or pay 300k for the same flat 30km from town and buy an 800k car while the 400k balance is used for fuel. The real saving comes when after one year the man in town pays 1.5m again and the man outside still has his car and pays only 300k as rent. Who saves more? What about following years?

There are situations where a car is a priority and would lead to savings.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, my opinion. But do you know stuffs like this is the reason why the rate of "futureless" youths in town increase each day?

I believe wealth is made not earned or prayed for like our religious people in Nigeria here do. You are praying to God for blessing and yet the one he blessed you with, you utilize it wastefully on unnecessary items.

Concerning the going to work late. Year you have a point there but still that isn't enough reason. If you work in VI and you are living at ikorodu, your IQ (if you have any) is suppose to tell you that you should get a place closer (if not the vicinity) to your work place. This is just common sense

Just like my comment above, if i work in VI i should pay say 2m for a house closeby when the same house cost 500k in Ikorodu. Is'nt that dumb especially if my salary is1.2m/yr.

Stop assuming things you dont know.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2016
vizkiz:

I never mentioned I gave a furck about you or your rich boyfriend who just got the latest car in town grin

I just aired my opinion about fools using their life savings to get something worthless wink

If you think a car is worthless, i hope you dont drive one and would never drive one in you lifetime. If you do, shame on you.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2016
vizkiz:

you stopped making sense after the bolded. And to add to that point. Paying rent isn't spending unnecessarily. It's a mandate if you don't wanna be thrown out of the house undecided

Getting a car comes along with expenses he can't afford. Think with your eyes if your head is currently scrambled dude angry

You are not wise at all. The guy already lives in a room/palour, why do you think he is dumb because he bought a car instead of upgrading to a more expensive 3bedroom flat. What does he need a 3bedroom flat for.

You should say he is dumb for planning to move to a 3bedroom instead of 2 bedroom.
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by adanny01(m): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Kassidy90:

Well said, find myself in a similar situation early last year i have an uncompleted house then i hit some cash so i was planning to buy a car then my GF n my frnds adviced me to spend the money on the house though it can finish it but it was ceiled n roofed tnk God i heeded to their advice, where am going is that now am damn broke anytime i passed tru where my house is or remember that i have someting like dat somewhere i will just smile...had it beeen i bought d car then almost a year nw it would have depriciated.
We really need to plan well before we spend the li2 naira we re getting..

That suits you.

There are certain businesses that you have to put an appearance to get a deal. I have been to places where driving in gives you automatic admitance but those who took taxi or walked to the gate are turned back. Your type of car even matters.

Trust me, some big clients have to see you are above certain levels, your house wont speak for you in that case.

Its not all the time that investing in landed property is the best investment. Ones personal appearance could bring good business. A good perfume can give you opportunities you wont believe. Your lack of car can make you late to an appointment that could have given you the opportunity to buy a 2 houses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.