Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? (20297 Views)

Does A Good God Want Me In A Bad Marriage? / Photos : Meet The Little Boy Who Is Worshiped And Thought To Be A Hindu God In I / God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
frank317:

He does not realize when he easily fools himself just defending an imaginary being. I dont taken him seriously. He is obviously half educated.

KingEbukasblog like most christians either hasn't fully read the bible or is trying to showcase just one picture out of many pictures contained in the book. Many Christians just have a vague idea of a selfless God tha allagedly treats believers and people in general well. They think that's all the bible talks about, and wonder "How could anyone be opposed to that?". They don't know that the bible talks about all things from a God that willingly admits he does evil to people to a God that commands people to carry out genocide , steal from others, a God that advocates slavery etc. So people like KingEbukasblog will keep speaking thrash just to defend this one sided idea of God their pastors. apologist and religious leaders have portrayed to them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol at stop following me @ pic . . Good luck on your presentation
cheesy Thanks Bro, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by habicab: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2016
winner01:

Boko haram kills people almost everyday, i dont see you on islams section trying to liberate potential terrorists. Maybe favour now has a diferent meaning kid.

Sir, please[b] Boko haram, ISIS and all similar terrorist groups ain't Islam and Islam is nothing like them.[/b] The same way we cannot condemn Christianity for the actions of KKK some years ago, we cannot condemn Islam for the actions of some terrorists because they all are not being guided by the true teachings of these religions.

So, Kindly change your view about that.

Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
habicab:

Sir, please[b] Boko haram, ISIS and all similar terrorist groups ain't Islam and Islam is nothing like them.[/b] The same way we cannot condemn Christianity for the actions of KKK some years ago, we cannot condemn Islam for the actions of some terrorists because they all are not being guided by the true teachings of these religions.

So, Kindly change your view about that.

Thanks
Take no offense my brother. I hail from a muslim background, many of my relatives are still muslims. I was only trying to let the atheists know that its not like they care about humanity.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
timonski:

Lol. The Atheist believes in the great Void. That's beyond any fairytale.
Not sure what the great void refers to so I'm quite certain I don't believe in it. By the way, disbelief in a god or diety (especially one thats concerned with petty matters like our sex lives and whether or not we eat certain types of fish) does not disqualify belief in a higher energy of some kind, or a purpose beyond oneself (such as unifying and advancing humanity, a very noble cause that many atheists believe in. search, "humanism" ). Many practitioners of Buddhism are atheist. Atheism does not = emotionless droid.

Secondly, that didn't answer my question. Which person appears, from the information that I provided, more superstitious? The person who says "I won't believe in your god till I see proof for your god", or the person who believes that animals could once talk, giants roamed the earth, and humans are made of dirt?

I know you won't answer with anything but snide comments. But the answer is obviously clear.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Not sure what the great void refers to so I'm quite certain I don't believe in it. By the way, disbelief in a god or diety (especially one thats concerned with petty matters like our sex lives and whether or not we eat certain types of fish) does not disqualify belief in a higher energy of some kind. Just saying. Many practitioners of Buddhism are atheist. Atheism does not = emotionless droid.

Secondly, that didn't answer my question. Which person appears, from the information that I provided, more superstitious? The person who says "I won't believe in your god till I see proof for your god", or the person who believes that animals could once talk, giants roamed the earth, and humans are made of dirt?

I know you won't answer with anything but snide comments. But the answer is obviously clear.
The atheist is more superstitious...duh
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
dalaman:

KingEbukasblog like most christians either hasn't fully read the bible or is trying to showcase just one picture out of many pictures contained in the book. Many Christians just have a vague idea of a selfless God tha allagedly treats believers and people in general well. They think that's all the bible talks about, and wonder "How could anyone be opposed to that?". They don't know that the bible talks about all things from a God that willingly admits he does evil to people to a God that commands people to carry out genocide , steal from others, a God that advocates slavery etc. So people like KingEbukasblog will keep speaking thrash just to defend this one sided idea of God their pastors. apologist and religious leaders have portrayed to them.
Couldn't have said this any better.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
timonski:

The atheist is more superstitious...duh
Interesting.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Interesting.
Do you believe in aliens?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by 4amorc(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2017
plaetton:

Oh silly boy.

You sound like you're trying to get personal.
Are you?
Desperate?
Feeling butthurt ?

Sorry, but when you insist on running butt naked in a market place, someone has to do the dirty job.

You will thank me some day.

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

When a person tries to get you to join something, try and be very attentive to their state of mind. Are they a cult member? Have they lost themselves in a synthetic reality? Look carefully!

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by 4amorc(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2017
dalaman:

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

True truth-seeking frees you from cults.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. / Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.