Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? (20303 Views)

Does A Good God Want Me In A Bad Marriage? / Photos : Meet The Little Boy Who Is Worshiped And Thought To Be A Hindu God In I / God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by chichriso: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
in all situation He has being faithful to me, glory be to His Holy Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
winner01:
Lol.
Serious claims once again...
Even other gods existed in the Bible and were peculiar to certain countries.
But Before i level these lies, do you believe in a causeless universe?.

In the bible other people also imagined and invented their own Gods, that is all there is to it about the existence of other Gods. Gods are man made ideas that is why there are many different Gods and religions. I have no belief as to the causality of the universe. I do not know, you claim to know that the universe was created by some entity the ancient Hebrews imagined, provide evidence to show that their assumptions and imaginations are true. Or just accept that you only believe in their ideas because you were indoctrinated with it.

Does energy speak, how does it look?
You dont ask such questions? why?
You get my drift?
Also give a pictorial evidence of the human mind. Thanks.

Energy is not a living thing. It is simply the property of systems. You claim your God is alive, show evidence that there is a God that is alive.

You seem to be struggling with some issues, just the other day you opened a thread on how to know the true religion. Thats hypocritically contradictry to your "validity and invalidity" claims.

The idea behind the thread was to show that all religions are equally valid which the thread proved, no body could come up with any objective and testable proof to show us that his/her religion is true while the others are false.

Where exactly did you get your facts from, what did you read, who did you ask questions, who taught you? As appealing as the answers you got from these sources might sound, they sure will have a significant effect in your life.
Being raised in a poor family and being raised into a religious family is the best analogy that depicts your claim.
How is your family?.

Every religion states that it's claim are true. What objective and testable evidence can you provide for us to prove to us that your religion is true and all the others are false since you are the one laying claim to this elusive truth. My family is fine. Hope yours is fine as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
dalaman:

In the bible other people also imagined and invented their own Gods, that is all there is to it about the existence of other Gods. Gods are man made ideas that is why there are many different Gods and religions. I have no belief as to the causality of the universe. I do not know, you claim to know that the universe was created by some entity the ancient Hebrews imagined, provide evidence to show that their assumptions and imaginations are true. Or just accept that you only believe in their ideas because you were indoctrinated with it.
You need to keep an open mind towards life if you really want to learn. I agree that gods are man made invoked beings but does that disqualify a real supreme Being. Does fake disprove the existence of original. If you wanna be more objective you need to open your mind to the possiblity that the universe was caused. And if caused, Who did.
If you dont believe in a caused universe, why not keep an open mind. Why not weigh the facts presented.
If you also believe in a causeless universe, and pass that off as logic, why not provide your evidence.
If you dont believe in both, i dont think we even need to have this discussion. You might need to do more research
dalaman:

Energy is not a living thing. It is simply the property of systems. You claim your God is alive, show evidence that there is a God that is alive.
God is alive, He is the Creator, not just any ordinary human being. Im sorry he cant be the kind of God slave you want Him to be
dalaman:

The idea behind the thread was to show that all religions are equally valid which the thread proved, no body could come up with any objective and testable proof to show us that his/her religion is true while the others are false.
Nobody could or Nobody that commented could? undecided
Many of us see no reason to reply you and would rather pray for you to know God.
Your post was obviously to make a mockery and i wont expect any one to even give u what you seek.
Why not do your research on how to test the validity of a religion, just the same way u did for the validity of atheism
dalaman:

Every religion states that it's claim are true. What objective and testable evidence can you provide for us to prove to us that your religion is true and all the others are false since you are the one laying claim to this elusive truth. My family is fine. Hope yours is fine as well.
I dont have a religion actually. I believe in God. The Creator of the heavens and the earth. All other gods seem to be self refuting as I am yet to find one that does not exist within the confines of time and space.
My family is good..
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
winner01:
We need to get something straight before i grace you with engagement.
We know that most atheists are, mainly because of their emotions rather than logical deductions. Even though they scream otherwise.
Do you now believe in the existence of God to ask why He does what He does. I mean, someone who dosent even believe in God shouldnt ask such questions. Your questions should centre on who this God is and not what He allows or what He dosent. Lets not build on sands, lets start from the scratch.
Am a non believer because of emotion. Are u. kidding?
I don't believe in ur God obviously. I just argue based on the characteristic attributed to him. Shall we continue now?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
ValentineMary:

Am a non believer because of emotion. Are u. kidding?
I don't believe in ur God obviously. I just argue based on the characteristic attributed to him. Shall we continue now?
The fact that you feel He shouldnt allow evil to exist speaks volume about your feelings, your emotions. And no, im not kidding you, i see atheists everyday and im yet to find one whose conversion is based solely on logic, except for born atheists.

Before you can argue on a persons characteristics, you need to have a true understanding of who he is, else nothing would make sense. Except you want us to argue on nothing's characteristics.

So would it be nothing?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
The fact that you feel He shouldnt allow evil to exist speaks volume about your feelings, your emotions. And no, im not kidding you, i see atheists everyday and im yet to find one whose conversion is based solely on logic, except for born atheists.

Before you can argue on a persons characteristics, you need to have a true understanding of who he is, else nothing would make sense. Except you want us to argue on nothing's characteristics.

So would it be nothing?
I might suprise u by letting u know that my conversion was solely based on logic. And on the nature of God; According to the bible, he is a supreme being who knows all things, see all things, and loves us. He later sent his son to save us. But surprisenly his son is also God. He is called Yahweh or Aldonai or Jehovah. He lead the people of isreal out of slavery just to punish them for another 40 years. Can we talk on this particular being and know how he is good? Unless u want to say he is nothing, then I totally agree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

I might suprise u by letting u know that my conversion was solely based on logic. And on the nature of God; According to the bible, he is a supreme being who knows all things, see all things, and loves us. He later sent his son to save us. But surprisenly his son is also God. He is called Yahweh or Aldonai or Jehovah. He lead the people of isreal out of slavery just to punish them for another 40 years. Can we talk on this particular being and know how he is good? Unless u want to say he is nothing, then I totally agree.
Funny. The logic that something came from nothing. Great logic i must say.
He sent his Son, the bodily form of the godhead, known as Christ the Saviour of the world. Just one question. Do you really think if there is a God, you can use your "created" instincts to understand all about your Creator?.
have you bothered to find out what those names mean or stand for.
We can talk on this Being, but we cant scrape from the surface, we need to start from the root.
Do you also believe in a causeless universe.?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
What is the truth? And why does he care which God she's talking about? Does he believe in any of them or is he trying to fight off his conscience? undecided
oh we both know that the god she's talking about is none of my business and that is not the truth i am interested in. Rather, it is the truth in the first part of his post that she is running away from. You know this yet you are trying to shield her, i wonder to what end.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 06, 2016
ivyT:

abeg park well ..
oh forgive me, it is obvious i am dealing with a dunderhead that can't comprehend simple questions talk more answer them.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 2:46am On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Funny. The logic that something came from nothing. Great logic i must say.
He sent his Son, the bodily form of the godhead, known as Christ the Saviour of the world. Just one question. Do you really think if there is a God, you can use your "created" instincts to understand all about your Creator?.
have you bothered to find out what those names mean or stand for.
We can talk on this Being, but we cant scrape from the surface, we need to start from the root.
Do you also believe in a causeless universe.?
For the universe to originate, there had to be a reaction which lead to other chains of reaction. We might not be able to give an accurate explanation for this relations but we would rather say that we don't know than to give a false answer and stand on it like a dogma.

If there is a God, I don't think he would hold grudges against fragile humans, if there was a God he would speak to us in a language everyone can understand vividly instead of revealing it to a 'privileged' few, if there was a God I don't think he would sacrifice himself to himself just for him to forgive humans just as Jesus did. So yes my dear I just understood ur God using my human instinct.

And for the universe it is a product of a random. reaction, and we are lucky to be part of this reaction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
oh forgive me, it is obvious i am dealing with a dunderhead that can't comprehend simple questions talk more answer them.
Abeg take it easy on the girl. Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ivyT(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:

eh ya ,e pain if not u no go dey blow gramma 4 ur mama 4 house..
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ivyT(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:

eh ya ,e pain am o.. if not u no go dey blow gramma 4 ur mama 4 house..
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
oh we both know that the god she's talking about is none of my business and that is not the truth i am interested in. Rather, it is the truth in the first part of his post that she is running away from. You know this yet you are trying to shield her, i wonder to what end.
Oh, it really is your buisness. If not you wouldnt be here in the first place.
I ask again what truth?
That children die everyday?
You dont believe God exists so why do you care about what He allows and what he dosent?. There goes your emotions.
First have an idea what we are talking about before you just come to pluck. That way, you will be qualified to ask about God's character.
For now, you would do well to go figure if there is a God or there isnt.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

For the universe to originate, there had to be a reaction which lead to other chains of reaction. We might not be able to give an accurate explanation for this relations but we would rather say that we don't know than to give a false answer and stand on it like a dogma.

If there is a God, I don't think he would hold grudges against fragile humans, if there was a God he would speak to us in a language everyone can understand vividly instead of revealing it to a 'privileged' few, if there was a God I don't think he would sacrifice himself to himself just for him to forgive humans just as Jesus did. So yes my dear I just understood ur God using my human instinct.

And for the universe it is a product of a random. reaction, and we are lucky to be part of this reaction.
And with what knowledge of God do you base your assumptions?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

There had to be a reaction from nothing for no reason? undecided. Nothing had to react with itself in order to produce everything undecided. Still great logic.
You are so sure this is a false answer, you seem to have compelling evidence against this answer, maybe you should lets hear it.
Except of course you have chosen to dwell on the appealing lies of the devil.

ValentineMary:

There is a God and He wouldnt force us to live with Him in eternity either. Thats the whole essence of freewill. Your wish should be "How i wish God created us as robots so we can all spend eternity with Him irrespective of our actions".
God does not hold grudges against humans, infact, it is the other way round. Ive heard several atheist say, What kind of saddist created this world, is God dead.
If there was a god, you'd submit totally to his authority to seek his face and hear him speak. The reason you are doing otherwise is simple because of freewill, and then you want him to bend his rules because you want to remain unaccountable.
If there was a god, He would pay the ultimate price to redeem humanity whilst still not bending his everlasting rules.
If there was a god, im sorry he wouldnt be the puppet you want him to be.
God is not using your human instinct, thats why you still dont understand His character. Thats why you wish he had created robots so we can all go to heaven. Thats why you want him to bend his rules just like humans.

ValentineMary:

Random? No right thinking atheist would even make such assertion.
You sound so sure, this is the height of close mindedness. Even the simplest single celled organism is stupendously complex, the earth is in just the right conditions for life to occur. And yet you call this random?
There was a random explosion from nothing and everything settled randomly and rearranged itself magically for absolutely no reason whatsoever, but just because it wanted to.

You know, Maybe I should agree with your incredible things happening randomly "logic", but right after you answer the question below.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
There had to be a reaction from nothing for no reason? undecided. Nothing had to react with itself in order to produce everything undecided. Still great logic.
You are so sure this is a false answer, you seem to have compelling evidence against this answer, maybe you should lets hear it.
Except of course you have chosen to dwell on the appealing lies of the devil.

There is a God and He wouldnt force us to live with Him in eternity either. Thats the whole essence of freewill. Your wish should be "How i wish God created us as robots so we can all spend eternity with Him irrespective of our actions".
God does not hold grudges against humans, infact, it is the other way round. Ive heard several atheist say, What kind of saddist created this world, is God dead.
If there was a god, you'd submit totally to his authority to seek his face and hear him speak. The reason you are doing otherwise is simple because of freewill, and then you want him to bend his rules because you want to remain unaccountable.
If there was a god, He would pay the ultimate price to redeem humanity whilst still not bending his everlasting rules.
If there was a god, im sorry he wouldnt be the puppet you want him to be.
God is not using your human instinct, thats why you still dont understand His character. Thats why you wish he had created robots so we can all go to heaven. Thats why you want him to bend his rules just like humans.

Random? No right thinking atheist would even make such assertion.
You sound so sure, this is the height of close mindedness. Even the simplest single celled organism is stupendously complex, the earth is in just the right conditions for life to occur. And yet you call this random?
There was a random explosion from nothing and everything settled randomly and rearranged itself magically for absolutely no reason whatsoever, but just because it wanted to.

You know, Maybe I should agree with your incredible things happening randomly "logic", but right after you answer the question below.
You sound more funny than I thought. According to the scriptures, God wants us to live in eternal hapiness with him. And he knows all things even before they happen. Yet he went ahead to make humans to live alongside the devil. Your God sounds confused.
Have u heard of bryonic matter and how it can be formed from nothing in a vacuum? or have u heard how scientist intend on making matter from light? I repeat WE DON'T KNOW THE ORIGIN BUT WE WOULD NOT FILL IT UP WITH A GOD THEORY. Let us assume we lived 800 years ago and u observe a man on the ground and foam coming out of his mouth, at that level of humanity, it defiled all scientific explanations but does it mean God did it? today we know it is an epileptic seizure.
And for the pic, it just shows how much the author of the write up in the pic is ignorant of how complex the big bang theory is.

And for the cell complexity it is due to adaptation just to survive harsh conditions.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

You sound more funny than I thought. According to the scriptures, God wants us to live in eternal hapiness with him. And he knows all things even before they happen. Yet he went ahead to make humans to live alongside the devil. Your God sounds confused.
You didnt answer any of my questions regarding your "random" theory. Speaks a lot about your ability to respond to criticisms. God made human beings with freewill, why not take a break and ponder on this. Man has an ability to choose right from wrong with freewill. Once again, your wish should be why God didnt create robots.
Can you tell us more on the origin of good and evil.
ValentineMary:

Have u heard of bryonic matter and how it can be formed from nothing in a vacuum? or have u heard how scientist intend on making matter from light? I repeat WE DON'T KNOW THE ORIGIN BUT WE WOULD NOT FILL IT UP WITH A GOD THEORY.
Its is baryonic matter and not bryonic matter and it cant be formed from nothing except of course you try to redefine what nothing means.
YOU KNOW THE ORIGIN, ITS WHY YOU ARE SURE THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST. So please, tell us what you really know based on the evidence we have in our world today.
ValentineMary:

Let us assume we lived 800 years ago and u observe a man on the ground and foam coming out of his mouth, at that level of humanity, it defiled all scientific explanations but does it mean God did it? today we know it is an epileptic seizure.
Since creation, man has always used his ability to make life easier, man has since been involved in the work of creation just as consistent with the fact that he was created in God's image. Its why we have so much technological advancements today.
The fact that some ancient people couldnt explain seizures only shows how far we have gone as humans, it dosent in anyway disprove the existence of a Creator. As a matter of fact, no scientific theory disproves the existence of a Creator.
ValentineMary:

And for the pic, it just shows how much the author of the write up in the pic is ignorant of how complex the big bang theory is.

And for the cell complexity it is due to adaptation just to survive harsh conditions.
The pic. rubbishes your talk of a magical order coming from a completely chaotic explosion. Cell complexity is a designation not an adaptation, adaptation emanates from the ability of existing lifeforms to adjust to their environment. My question to you is, how did those life forms start existing, especially considering the fact that they are all products of a chaotic explosion.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
You didnt answer any of my questions regarding your "random" theory. Speaks a lot about your ability to respond to criticisms. God made human beings with freewill, why not take a break and ponder on this. Man has an ability to choose right from wrong with freewill. Once again, your wish should be why God didnt create robots.
Can you tell us more on the origin of good and evil.
Its is baryonic matter and not bryonic matter and it cant be formed from nothing except of course you try to redefine what nothing means.
YOU KNOW THE ORIGIN, ITS WHY YOU ARE SURE THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST. So please, tell us what you really know based on the evidence we have in our world today.
Since creation, man has always used his ability to make life easier, man has since been involved in the work of creation just as consistent with the fact that he was created in God's image. Its why we have so much technological advancements today.
The fact that some ancient people couldnt explain seizures only shows how far we have gone as humans, it dosent in anyway disprove the existence of a Creator. As a matter of fact, no scientific theory disproves the existence of a Creator.
The pic. rubbishes your talk of a magical order coming from a completely chaotic explosion. Cell complexity is a designation not an adaptation, adaptation emanates from the ability of existing lifeforms to adjust to their environment. My question to you is, how did those life forms start existing, especially considering the fact that they are all products of a chaotic explosion.

electron beam combined with an intense laser
pulse could rip apart a vacuum into its
fundamental matter and antimatter
components, and set off a cascade of events
that generates additional pairs of particles and
antiparticles.
"We can now calculate how, from a single
electron, several hundred particles can be
produced. We believe this happens in nature
near pulsars and neutron stars ," said Igor
Sokolov, an engineering research scientist who
conducted this research along with associate
research scientist John Nees, emeritus electrical
engineering professor Gerard Mourou and their
colleagues in France.

God gave us free will but he knew where our free will would lead us, yet he went ahead but he never intends on human to offend him. How funny

And mind u, the big bang is not an explosions. It is spread of space. And if u claime that the cell was designed in it's present form, that would be a lie because cells are constantly modifying their protein, DNA, etc just to meet harsh conditions. Take the mitochomdria for example, it has a circular DNA and constantly divides with the cell, hence disproving the fact that the cell was made with the same amount of mitochondria. And note that no other organelle in an animal cell has such characteristic. Can't it also mean that the mitochondria was once a cell on it's own but had an association with a larger eukaryotic cell and lost the ability to live independently just to survive the harsh condition. Was this also designed or it was just mere adaptation?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Evil manifests because man swore his alleigance to the enemy by eating the forbidden fruit (i.e Believing the devil instead of God).

But our loving God has made a provision to redeem man from this terrible mistake by sending his Son to die for our sins so that through Him we might have life and have it more abundantly.

Can you coherentely and precisely give us an account of the existence of evil.

man swore no allegiance with any devil. According to the bible, the devil deceived the man and your God over reacted as usual. man didnt create the devil, your God did.

your God's solution to the problem he created is not working. look around you... is it working? he actually sounds clueless if you ask me. make me a God in one week and the world will be 100 times better than this.

as long as man exist and people are of different upbringing with scarce commodity... evil will exist. what ever your bible said was a fairy tale and its funny as old as u are u believe such nonsense.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
So you believe Someone is allowing it and cant stop it undecided?
Speaks volume of your reason for disbelieving.
Your emotions has gotten the better part of you frank grin.

are we challenging ur belief here or mine? Listen bro... non of this shhiit of God or devil manipulating the world is mine bro its all yours. its ur fairy tale not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

are we challenging ur belief here or mine? Listen bro... non of this shhiit of God or devil manipulating the world is mine bro its all yours. its ur fairy tale not mine.
Relax bro, relax.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
frank317:

man swore no allegiance with any devil. According to the bible, the devil deceived the man and your God over reacted as usual. man didnt create the devil, your God did.

your God's solution to the problem he created is not working. look around you... is it working? he actually sounds clueless if you ask me. make me a God in one week and the world will be 100 times better than this.

as long as man exist and people are of different upbringing with scarce commodity... evil will exist. what ever your bible said was a fairy tale and its funny as old as u are u believe such nonsense.
Before we go further, you are quoting from the Bible. Have you found it credible?
If not give your evidence slamming its credibility, lets start from there.

God created a solution, if we all tap into that solution, dont you think the world will be a better place?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

electron beam combined with an intense laser
pulse could rip apart a vacuum into its
fundamental matter and antimatter
components, and set off a cascade of events
that generates additional pairs of particles and
antiparticles.
"We can now calculate how, from a single
electron, several hundred particles can be
produced. We believe this happens in nature
near pulsars and neutron stars ," said Igor
Sokolov, an engineering research scientist who
conducted this research along with associate
research scientist John Nees, emeritus electrical
engineering professor Gerard Mourou and their
colleagues in France.
"electron beam combined with an intense laser" Is this what you define as nothing? undecided
You fail.
Try to copy something more convincing.
ValentineMary:

God gave us free will but he knew where our free will would lead us, yet he went ahead but he never intends on human to offend him. How funny
Try harder to use your created instincts to quantify your creator.

God didnt create us as robots, freewill comes with responsibilities and accountability.

ValentineMary:

And mind u, the big bang is not an explosions. It is spread of space. And if u claime that the cell was designed in it's present form, that would be a lie because cells are constantly modifying their protein, DNA, etc just to meet harsh conditions. Take the mitochomdria for example, it has a circular DNA and constantly divides with the cell, hence disproving the fact that the cell was made with the same amount of mitochondria. And note that no other organelle in an animal cell has such characteristic. Can't it also mean that the mitochondria was once a cell on it's own but had an association with a larger eukaryotic cell and lost the ability to live independently just to survive the harsh condition. Was this also designed or it was just mere adaptation?
Spread of space from absolutely nothing ( Remember high density and high temperature is something). Congratulations you have just refuted your claim of baryonic matter being formed from nothing. Maybe you should go for more classes on google for baryon assymetry, dark energy, dark matter, magnetic monopoles and the likes. Cell complexity is a designation not a designation in its present form. Dont make wrong allegations.
I believe i said "Cell complexity is a designation not an adaptation, adaptation emanates from the ability of existing lifeforms to adjust to their environment".
Can you give your own account on how those lifeforms came to be?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

Abeg take it easy on the girl. Lol.
Her imbecility is alarming, she is like a hundred notches below the regular idiott. I find it difficult to believe that someone can be so ignorant, i leave her to her fate though.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
ivyT:

eh ya ,e pain am o.. if not u no go dey blow gramma 4 ur mama 4 house..
oh you are so so the perfect Christian. You are unlearned, ignorant, an abusive slowpoke and a FOOL and all these are attributes of a good Christian. Keep wallowing in your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by ValentineMary(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:

"electron beam combined with an intense laser" Is this what you define as nothing? undecided
You fail.
Try to copy something more convincing.
Try harder to use your created instincts to quantify your creator.

God didnt create us as robots, freewill comes with responsibilities and accountability.

Spread of space from absolutely nothing ( Remember high density and high temperature is something). Congratulations you have just refuted your claim of baryonic matter being formed from nothing. Maybe you should go for more classes on google for baryon assymetry, dark energy, dark matter, magnetic monopoles and the likes. Cell complexity is a designation not a designation in its present form. Dont make wrong allegations.
I believe i said "Cell complexity is a designation not an adaptation, adaptation emanates from the ability of existing lifeforms to adjust to their environment".
Can you give your own account on how those lifeforms came to be?

If u noticed, you have been saying the same thing over and over again. I just gave u example of how the right conditions can make matter and can help adaptation. It is obvious that nothing can change ur. belief in an imaginary being. Good luck in ur delusion.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
ValentineMary:

If u noticed, you have been saying the same thing over and over again. I just gave u example of how the right conditions can make matter and can help adaptation. It is obvious that nothing can change ur. belief in an imaginary being. Good luck in ur delusion.
Haha, this is serious. You have been the one twisting and turning, first you say nothing, try to redefine it as something, then baryony, then you try to redefine "electron beam combined with an intense laser" as nothing.

To even come down to your level, if such conditions can make matter. Have you tried probing the origination and existence of such conditions?

Everything you've tried to say is bull, i should ask how old you are.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
oh you are so so the perfect Christian. You are unlearned, ignorant, an abusive slowpoke and a FOOL and all these are attributes of a good Christian. Keep wallowing in your stupidity.
Let me quickly point out what stupidity is.

Stupidity is when you
1. go to the sports section
2. give arguments against sports even though you believe sports to be nonsence.
3. Insult those who make fun of such stup1d action.
4. And insist that you arnt the stup1d one.

You get the drift?

Why you discover why you are on a religion section, then you will find how special you own stupidity is.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Oh, it really is your buisness. If not you wouldnt be here in the first place.
I ask again what truth?
That children die everyday?
You dont believe God exists so why do you care about what He allows and what he dosent?. There goes your emotions.
First have an idea what we are talking about before you just come to pluck. That way, you will be qualified to ask about God's character.
For now, you would do well to go figure if there is a God or there isnt.
There you go again spewing arrant balderdash, why do you always twist words to fit your rretarded ideology? Oh i know why, it is because you are a "good Christian" so the god she is talking about is the reason i am here? Did i even ask her that question? Hear yourself talk. I asked her to address the first part of that dude's post and that is what i am interested in.. And there you go again making that mistake of assuming i am interested in a mythical sky being, i'm not interested in why god allows evil because i know a myth cannot allow anything. Evil is simply the result of the inhumanity of some folks and children dying everyday is just as a result of the calamities ravaging the world. Unborn kids die as a result of poor health care services. Young children die as a result of war, starvation e.t.c where does your sky god come into this? I don't need to find out if any god exists because i already know he doesn't, save you agree that he is an evil and vengeful monster who hates humanity. The idea of a loving god is extremely implausible.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
winner01:
Let me quickly point out what stupidity is.

Stupidity is when you
1. go to the sports section
2. give arguments against sports even though you believe sports to be nonsence.
3. Insult those who make fun of such stup1d action.
4. And insist that you arnt the stup1d one.

You get the drift?

Why you discover why you are on a religion section, then you will find how special you own stupidity is.
tsk tsk tsk.. Is that lady your boo?wink see how you carry her matter for head like gala. Anyway, if this is your definition of stupidity then i must say you are very stup1d. I didn't insult you, you just insulted yourself. Do you believe in Muhammad and Islam? You obviously don't. Why then do you engage in arguments concerning Islam? Why do you strive so hard to prove Muhammad's fakeness? S.M.H, keep shooting yourself in the foot.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
sylvalord:
tsk tsk tsk.. Is that lady your boo?wink see how you carry her matter for head like gala. Anyway, if this is your definition of stupidity then i must say you are very stup1d. I didn't insult you, you just insulted yourself. Do you believe in Muhammad and Islam? You obviously don't. Why then do you engage in arguments concerning Islam? Why do you strive so hard to prove Muhammad's fakeness? S.M.H, keep shooting yourself in the foot.
You speak like a kid that you are. Im not surprised social media is the only place you can make your voice known. Otherwise, you're just another irrelevant kid.
If i was as stup1d as you, i would be in islams section refuting their beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. / Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.