Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) (82020 Views)

Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Reverend Tutu Weds Her Lesbian Partner [PICS / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Maamin(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
refiner:
I dont understand...can someone pls explain to me

E mean say like poles don dey attract each other under unbelievable condition grin
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Should we allow those engaged in bastiality to freely engage in their act? Should we allow those engage in incest?

The truth is that no society practice absolute freedom. Every society is regulates even in the "almighty" America. Freedom is never absolute. Any society without regulation is setting the ground for anarchy. Societies are regulated based on norms and values of the inhabitants. This is why Sharia is dominant in muslim States. This is why Polygamy is criminalised in the USA but accepted in Nigeria. This is why it is criminal for a 20yr old to date/marry a 16yr old in the USA but in Saudi Arabia, it is allowed for a 50yrs old to marry a 15yrs old. Nigeria and Africa have societal values upon which our society is regulated. According to our own values, homosexuality is alien and a taboo. Hence, it is criminalised. There is no ambiguity here.

In States like Saudi, a man and a woman cannot be in private room except they are married, but in Nigeria that's not so. It all boil down to values of the society. Hence, homosexuality can't be allowed here.
Comparing homosexuality to besiality and incest is simply insane bro.
In besiality you're dealing with an animal that can't give man his or her consent for sexual indulgence and incest there is this reality that a family member would be taken advantage of due to abuse and deprivation coupled with years of brainwashing and that makes them a criminal offense to an extent .
However , you do have a point that democracy means different things to different people but it is also necessary that under the same democracy once a group of people are medically verifeid to be acting within the confines of the law to engage in such activity that doesn't affect the society then it is criminal and highhandedness to make it a criminal offense - You think people have not been practicing sodomy since ancient times ? You think they just started yesterday ?
Freedom of expression for things that doesn't infringe on the right of others is not a crime and shouldn't be treated as one.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians are so ignorant with pathetic opinions on homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When did the people in question realised that they are Homos? Is it not after having failed marriages that they "decided" to try women? Most homos in Nigeria usually acquire the behaviour when they are in Boarding school or after being molested by one uncle or aunty as the case may be. The case of homos is no different from those into incests. Is it uncommon to hear or see people sleep with members of their immediate family? Absolutely no! Will you call that inborn? What about bastiality? Is it inborn or acquired?

The truth is that humans love to explore to know what's up! From exploration they become addicts and then they'll shout 'gay'. I/We know of young boys and girls that engage into homosexuality(for hustling)with adults that are into occultic societies. These clowns will then grow to become homos because their bodies have been conditioned into it. We know these things bro....

PS: Wetin I do na? Maybe I should know at least! Na New Year Be This
The famous supposedly acclaimed intelligent Barcanista appears to be a dumb fvck wih pathetic illogical opinion on homosexuality.

You sir,you are very ignorant and need to learn more on this subject.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Comparing homosexuality to besiality and incest is simply insane bro.
In besiality you're dealing with an animal that can't give man his or her consent for sexual indulgence and incest there is this reality that a family member would be taken advantage of due to abuse and deprivation coupled with years of brainwashing and that makes them a criminal offense to an extent .
However , you do have a point that democracy means different things to different people but it is also necessary that under the same democracy once a group of people are medically verifeid to be acting within the confines of the law to engage in such activity that doesn't affect the society then it is criminal and highhandedness to make it a criminal offense - You think people have not been practicing sodomy since ancient times ? You think they just started yesterday ?
Freedom of expression for things that doesn't infringe on the right of others is not a crime and shouldn't be treated as one.
I disagree with your position on Bastiality and incest. There is no proof anywhere that a party involved in incest has been brainwashed. Except it can be established in individual case. In Bastiality, a man can argue that he bought and own the animal, hence, he has the right to kill and eat it, use it for a pet or sleep with it. Remember that our laws have no place for "animal right". That is, Animals have NO right in Nigeria. Hence, no need for Animal consent. As property, the animal is owned and the owner decides what to do with it.

That said, freedom is not absolute. A man can't get married to two adult women in the USA. It is a criminal act. But were they forced? No! It stays because it is their system.

In the middle east, it is not so. In Nigeria, it is illegal to marry two women in court(based on British law) but it is okay to do so through traditional system (as long as ones tradition agrees with it). You see that every society determines what it takes and what it doesn't.

Myself, I respect freedom of self-expression but I recognise that nothing is absolute in any society.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by j1mmy: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:
Beautiful to the natural man but hell awaits you.

anyone who belives in heaven and hell in 2016 should have their human passports taken away from them, they are monkeys

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, I believe we all know how these people acquired the homo lifestyle. Sorry, are you a homosexual? No disrespect pls

BTW: I have a pal in South Africa, he's Homosexual and we do discuss about it(in disagreement though). But I'm no homophobe and you don't have to use "racist"
The typical presumption is that anyone who identifies or speak up against homophobia is Gay...I am not Gay but not a homophobe.

Your commentary prior makes Hitler's assertion of Jews look like mincemeat.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by refiner(f): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maamin:

E mean say like poles don dey attract each other under unbelievable condition grin

hehheh...nw I understand...
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
What makes him useless ?

The freedom of self expression should be upheld irrespective of cultural differences and if we in our overzealous nature towards the things of God and basing our moral standing on high moral value then I think it is important to allow the same God to fight for himself but if we insist on hanging homosexuals we should as well hang adulterers and fornicators after all they are all immoral sexual sins.
Freedom comes with a lot of price my friend.
you're sayin this becos you're gay?
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
kazuna:

The typical presumption is that anyone who identifies or speak up against homophobia is Gay...I am not Gay but not a homophobe.

Your commentary prior makes Hitler's assertion of Jews look like mincemeat.
That's the problem with Pro-Gays. You always tag those that are not pro-Gays as homophobes. Rubbish
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by calliope(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
All dis argument for what na? Gay marriage?
I tire ooo...
Only if y'all put yourselves in there shoes... Until den shut up if u have nothing good to say!
It sucks to see so called educated people with such level of myopic IQ

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
j1mmy:

anyone who belives in heaven and hell in 2016 should have their human passports taken away from them, they are monkeys
be patient dear in a little while you will die, by then you will know what to believe when you end up in a fire that doesn't quench nor the worms die
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Akious2k2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Tutu is a political Archbishop not a Religious Archbishop

Sorry o... Na Tutu himself talk am abi na wetin u think?
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Maamin(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
refiner:

hehheh...nw I understand...

grin
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Akious2k2(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
calliope:
All dis argument for what na? Gay marriage?
I tire ooo...
Only if y'all put yourselves in there shoes... Until den shut up if u have nothing good to say!
It sucks to see so called educated people with such level of myopic IQ

Are u in there shoes?

or can u get married 2 a guy u are sure is in there shoes?
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by calliope(f): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akious2k2:

Are u in there shoes?

or can u get married 2 a guy u are sure is in there shoes?
pls dear don't quote me again OK? Cause u have configured ur percept about dis people........ (my kind)
You can't understand everything...... Believe or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by j1mmy: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Bonapart:
be patient dear in a little while you will die, by then you will know what to believe when you end up in a fire that doesn't quench nor the worms die

Let me guess, you also believe in santa, man in the sky, angel gabriel and lucifer!

You are a small boy or girl.

There are 18 year old civilized kids smarter than you.

Check you IQ, I bet it's say similar to a monkey or guinea fowl.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Akious2k2(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2016
calliope:
pls dear don't quote me again OK? Cause u have configured ur percept about dis people........ (my kind)
You can't understand everything...... Believe or leave it

I was just being curious, dat's all... and believe me, it's a harmless question... I wasn't trying 2 use it against or judge u.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Akious2k2(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2016
j1mmy:

Let me guess, you also believe in santa, man in the sky, angel gabriel and lucifer!

You are a small boy or girl.

There are 18 year old civilized kids smarter than you.

Check you IQ, I bet it's say similar to a monkey or guinea fowl.

Sorry 2 ask... Do u believe there is anything "unseen"
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by yommyuk: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2016
He even has the audacity to dress as a clergyman and smile at such an occasion shows that end times are really at hand

VERY SAD embarassed
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by j1mmy: 12:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Akious2k2:

Sorry 2 ask... Do u believe there is anything "unseen"

I believe in proof
I believe in empirical evidence

You believe in what you are told.. it makes you mentally inferior, incapable of using your own brain, less human and not in control of your own mind! - a monkey or house pet perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Jimbadly: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2016
embarassed
I'm imagining these two ugly women in bed.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by nyabinghi(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Christianity is shit, the religion of fraud, archbishop of homosexuality, daughter self na reverend, only in shitty christianity.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by 78bryan: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2016
God will surely destroy them ... stupid fools
contactmorak:
Reverend Mpho Tutu, daughter of South African social rights activist, retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu got married to her lesbian partner, Professor Marceline Furth in a private ceremony in the Netherlands on Wednesday December 30th, 2015. Mpho, a mother-of-two, is an ordained Episcopal priest. She was previously married to Joseph Burris, with whom she had her 2 children.

The Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation confirmed that she married her partner in a small civil ceremony. This is both Tutu and Furth’s second marriage.

In a statement, the foundation says the couple will have a wedding ceremony in Cape Town in May this year. Furth is a professor in paediatric infectious diseases at the Vrije University in Amsterdam.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-archbishop-desmond-tutus.html
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Zane420(m): 3:21am On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A very useless man and his useless homo daughter

Why don't you leave the judgement for God?

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Sprintson(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2016
I heard about same sex legalisation in an african nation, SA was my first thought..
DEsmond tutu is a devil and his daughter is one too, all gays LGBT are evil and Hell prone...no remedy Hell its personal..
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by akudinaobi(m): 4:11am On Jan 05, 2016
kazuna:

Never knew ya were in charge of hell....where are the cordinates? A lotta persons are going there.

Keep on acusing the elect ,and also deceive and turn the brethren against anothere
Endtime sinners
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by bewla(m): 4:28am On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:
I dont understand...can someone pls explain to me
IIt means mr arch bishop TUTU of south africa is giving his grown up daughter which happen to be mother of two to a fellow woman to marry. which is call lesbian......

but if u not a be lesbian u can look out for true men
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by orsidy: 4:28am On Jan 05, 2016
End time thingz
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Tutu is a political Archbishop not a Religious Archbishop

Just like that monkey that calls himself Mbaka angry
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by opribo(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Please can someone just confirm if any Islamic country has ever approved of this gay marriage or is it only the west that is supporting it.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Bonapart:
you're sayin this becos you're gay?
Not at all Bonapart,I'm as straight as a needle.
We are simply having a discourse and I'm on the other side of the argument and that doesn't make one gay at all.

It's just an intelligent discourse.

If you doubt me ask Deejavuu or Adeh and ehmmmm!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.