Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) (82022 Views)

Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Reverend Tutu Weds Her Lesbian Partner [PICS / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by KanwuliaJara: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Blood is thicker than GOD! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Damikevin:
I wonder what you will Do if your child Becomes gay!
That won't happen in this life nor in after life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Sunnyade01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Before you insult Desmond Tutu, this doesn't look like a wedding ceremony! The fact that she is a lesbian doesn't change the fact that she is his daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by mtto(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
contactmorak:
Reverend Mpho Tutu, daughter of South African social rights activist, retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu got married to her lesbian partner, Professor Marceline Furth in a private ceremony in the Netherlands on Wednesday December 30th, 2015. Mpho, a mother-of-two, is an ordained Episcopal priest. She was previously married to Joseph Burris, with whom she had her 2 children.

The Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation confirmed that she married her partner in a small civil ceremony. This is both Tutu and Furth’s second marriage.

In a statement, the foundation says the couple will have a wedding ceremony in Cape Town in May this year. Furth is a professor in paediatric infectious diseases at the Vrije University in Amsterdam.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-archbishop-desmond-tutus.html
end time marriage
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by cocolacec(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nights of Malta is a Freemason Order for anyone of notability; from politicians right down to our so called Christian clergy. See article here of Apostle Rick Joyner from Morningstar ministires who is happy to flash about his Masonic Knight of Malta robes.

Nelson Mandela was not the only one from South Africa who was knighted – Freemason Thabo Mbeki too was knighted.

But who would have guessed that Desmond Tutu was a Freemason as well? Desmond Tutu is also part of The Elders

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by mirabel001(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
destroyin what he built 4 years
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by karokit(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Old cargoes
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
what is happening what is happening...still trying to come to terms with this......chai...smh
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
una see what happens,when you allow white-people around you.....well...whatever....
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
The last pic tho, he was looking like "can you lot just hurry up so i can get up and leave please'' in the end they are both adults and at this point, i guess the reverend had no choice but to show support for his daughter, this homosexuality of a thing is getting rather serious tho

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Ultimus: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A very useless man and his useless homo daughter

Bigoted and ignorant much?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by kennysympathy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
There precious life, let them live it and stop being more holy than the pope. Why is god letting devil defeat him, if truly there is any?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by HzRF(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Something wey dem don legalise since 2006
Haha
Blood of zachariah

Where i don dey ooooo
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
shizzy7:
The men in the first picture looks like transgenders...
They call it Love and protection of human rights...

Nigeria never civilize reach this level.

this you call civilize..??...you try this in nigeria,north nigeria will go hay-wire on you....look boko-haram...imagine the ol north going boko-haram....!!!

better dont try this in nigeria...
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by piroski09(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
U no see as en short like idiot

This is the 1st time Lasisi69 did not post End Time this........ or End Time that.......... Or is it your new year reso............ I reserve my comment......

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by toprealman: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
western journalist go squeeze the life out of this....the old man go travel round for interview tire. Awards go follow am too.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by captianfreeman(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
contactmorak:
Reverend Mpho Tutu, daughter of South African social rights activist, retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu got married to her lesbian partner, Professor Marceline Furth in a private ceremony in the Netherlands on Wednesday December 30th, 2015. Mpho, a mother-of-two, is an ordained Episcopal priest. She was previously married to Joseph Burris, with whom she had her 2 children.

The Desmond & Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation confirmed that she married her partner in a small civil ceremony. This is both Tutu and Furth’s second marriage.

In a statement, the foundation says the couple will have a wedding ceremony in Cape Town in May this year. Furth is a professor in paediatric infectious diseases at the Vrije University in Amsterdam.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-archbishop-desmond-tutus.html
Hmm! End time crew.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by PBundles(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can understand the outrage, but to an extent. Funny thing is Nigerians claim to be holier than the pope, the vatican, the holy scriptrures and all put together. You cant go past a a post with someone reciting a bible verse and claiming IJN.

Issue I have is with all that Holiness, one would think Nigeria is next door to the Heavenly gates, but from a critical point let me see:
our kids are on the verge of starvation
the common man is dead broke and many have turned to armed robbery, not because they are bad but because of hunger
our students in higher learning have no toilets and the females are forced to sleep with profs to pass
ritual killing is a daily occurrence, with the title WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES
Our politheifians steal right under our noses, yet at mama put and ese wu joint we will be forming strong man , only to chill when they show up as e hail them for the few naira (pity full)
we cant quell BH in the North and the SE crew has held the country ransom all the while.......................

we are busy wondering who is smashing who, like really. For someone who asked the man in the 1st pic on the left is King Willem Alexander of the Netherlands. Id li9ke to know the dignitaries that attended your weddings.

One favor please I beg you....LET GOD BE GOD, if the God you serve is as great and mighty as you claim, i dont think he needs your help, advice or suggestion on mankind. LET HIM SORT IT OUT

Wish we would place more effort in the few things I mentioned above, if just one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
HzRF:

Haha
Blood of zachariah

Where i don dey ooooo

You been de for West Daura grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by SANdos: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
ziccoit:
I strongly believe nobody will ascribe the action of this archbishop to Christianity or Bible but the story would have been different if one Alfa was involved.
Christianity no de force you but Alfa de force you
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by dipopooo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
babadj:
DJ Haywire, tha' bad Nigerian guy is out with a new mix of various tracks from the Top 100 Billboard Hits for the year 2015 titled T.I.M.F.T Mixtape... A mixtape made just cool your heads and rock to good music whenever you are bored, playing games or strategizing how to get a new girlfriend in yo' hood.
The tracklist is as follows...

1.Justin Bieber - Sorry
2.Sam Hunt - House Party
3.Fifth Harmony Ft Kid Ink - Worth it.
4.Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
5.Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
6.Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
7.Omi - Cheerleader Felix
8.Maroon 5 - Sugar
9.Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
10.David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj and Afrojack - Hey Mama (Glowinthedark Remix)
11.Sarz - Bitch Better Have My Money (Remix ) Ft. Rihanna
12.WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
13.Zedd - Beautiful Now ft. Jon Bellion
14.Silento - Watch Me (Whip-Nae Nae)
15.Skrillex And Diplo feat Justin Bieber Where Are You Now

Download at http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-timft-mixtape.html and give your views guys. I also welcome criticism {constructive please}... Thanks *fistbump*

P.S ====> If you have problems downloading and its redirecting, simply uncheck the 'Download with secure manager' box under the download button

Bookmarked ur blog already.... U nid to b encouraged

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is getting more serious
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Otamayomi1(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
keep us updated.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by PBundles(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry but i dont think that accurate. The Knights of Malta were commanded back in the day by the pontiff as an elite army. They were not freemason which is something else. Its celebrated every year or so at the vatican and there is no initiation. I stand to be corrected, but this is how rumors are spread.

cocolacec:
Nights of Malta is a Freemason Order for anyone of notability; from politicians right down to our so called Christian clergy. See article here of Apostle Rick Joyner from Morningstar ministires who is happy to flash about his Masonic Knight of Malta robes.

Nelson Mandela was not the only one from South Africa who was knighted – Freemason Thabo Mbeki too was knighted.

But who would have guessed that Desmond Tutu was a Freemason as well? Desmond Tutu is also part of The Elders

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by sabi99(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
When these 3 things are bcomn rife in ds present world then the end is near: paedophile, abortion and lesbianism......tyson fury
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sir, as an African Statesman it is expected of Desmond Tutu to uphold the African values, which is not in conformity to homosexuality. While I recognise his right to his decision, I find it awkward and disappointing that he will tow the path of homosexuality at a point where Africans are agitating for the return of some of our fundamental values as africans. I wasn't speaking from the religious perspective.

PS: Shey we de fight?
Thank God you called it "African values" homosexuality wasn't borne out of any particular culture but humans themselves are the people insisting that this is how they feel about their sexual preference and orientation. If the above argument means anything to you then it is important to note that some of the people that have come out as homosexuals aren't even in contact with any other culture throughout their stay on planet earth so how come they still feel this way?
I do not like the fact that two men or women will indulge themselves sexually however for the sake of freedom of expression which is the bedrock of every democracy we must learn how to accommodate everybody unless what they are doing is simply criminal which is to the detriment of the health and property of the society where they exist.
We have no business with what two consenting adults are doing behind closed doors.
We no dey quarrel but you no dey try at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
Blood is thicker than (water) GOD! cheesy
if l hear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.