Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) (82031 Views)

Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Reverend Tutu Weds Her Lesbian Partner [PICS / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by efficiencie(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
...this is just a tip of the iceberg, the worst is yet to come...
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
Just imagine rubbish.
Useless religious leader and stupid daughter
Is he not a rev in a Catholic Church,pope need to suspend him.
hey kiss
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Rainmaker2016: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
This a cursed generation of families. Its a pity..
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
hey kiss
Hi,hny
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by omoplaycool(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:

O
I must confess, am a slut! cheesy
pl
PLEASE MARRY ME !!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
end time catholic bishop
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
Hi,hny
Hey baby, cute pix at dp... kiss kiss
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by anonimi: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
Just imagine rubbish.
Useless religious leader and stupid daughter
Is he not a rev in a Catholic Church,pope need to suspend him.

Bro, since when did priests/ reverends in Catholic Church start getting married and having children

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by akudinaobi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why will someone acuse an arch bishop of such sin
@poster I pity the hell that will burn you
Since you derive plesure in deceiving inocent public
Desmond tutus daughter is not a lesbian
And will never be
And she never got married to any lady I can prove it to you by betting 1million on it
And we will contact the family to confirn and also south african consulate to affirm that it was the real famil we called

End time deceivers
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by chrisabidjan(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
USELESS FAKE MAN
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by NakedEve: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
omoplaycool:
pl
PLEASE MARRY ME !!!! grin grin

Are u very big down there?.
How many inches are you honey?
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by jige4topclass(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
End time Archbishop n Reverend
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by NakedEve: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
sexaddict08:

where are u?

Where else if not Abuja? wink
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by NakedEve: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i][s][/s]
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
HzRF:

When I saw a prophecy (speculation) that same sex will be lawful in an African country

I know Itz SA

Check Namibia....
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
anonimi:

Bro, since when did priests/ reverends in Catholic Church start getting married and having children

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
why would he attend his lesbian daughter wedding?
Is he not a priest.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by NakedEve: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not a case for the government alone but this struggle is for everybody. We have to alert homos that their acquired sexual preference is not in line with the society that they belong. In fact, they have no choice but to change to default straight orientation. Government need to build medical facilities to treat these homos of their man made sexual deformity. Prison facilities should also have these facilities. There is need to strengthen laws against pedophiles. Schools that run boarding facilities must make it a duty to ensure that non of their student "try" any homosexual stuff. They must orientate the students on the dangers of it on our society. Most importantly, families have the responsibility to bring their children and ward in a sane manner.

lol.
Stupidity is like a big balloon on your head.
Its needs to be burst ASAP.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Hey baby, cute pix at dp... kiss kiss
Thanks.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
ziccoit:
I strongly believe nobody will ascribe the action of this archbishop to Christianity or Bible but the story would have been different if one Alfa was involved.

Give yourself a knock on the head. Then carry your inferiority complex and go and cry somewhere else.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
akudinaobi:
Why will someone acuse an arch bishop of such sin
@poster I pity the hell that will burn you
s
Never knew ya were in charge of hell....where are the cordinates? A lotta persons are going there.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by akinladejo: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is disgusting!
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by NakedEve: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not a case for the government alone but this struggle is for everybody. We have to alert homos that their acquired sexual preference is not in line with the society that they belong. In fact, they have no choice but to change to default straight orientation. Government need to build medical facilities to treat these homos of their man made sexual deformity. Prison facilities should also have these facilities. There is need to strengthen laws against pedophiles. Schools that run boarding facilities must make it a duty to ensure that non of their student "try" any homosexual stuff. They must orientate the students on the dangers of it on our society. Most importantly, families have the responsibility to bring their children and ward in a sane manner.

Lol.
Stupidity is the big balloon on your head which needs to be burst ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by zikmarty: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
and she's a Reverend what the heck.
end time for sure, tutu fall my hand big time.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:

lol.
Stupidity is like a big balloon on your head.
Its needs to be burst ASAP.
The guy, if I launch slaps on you ehn undecided
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
zikmarty:
and she's a Reverend
what the heck.

A reverend in a gay church
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by zikmarty: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
and she's a Reverend what the heck.
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello Tonye, what makes u think homosexuality is acquired? Do you choose the parents that sire you? Do you choose to be born in poor Nigeria and not Japan?
Do you choose to be Black?

Imagine A racist white telling a Black to change to white before he can be accepted into the neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks.
Can we rub mind? grin
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by omoplaycool(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:

Are u very big down there?.
How many inches are you honey?
hahahahah.. Can't say , its not like I stare at it in front of the miror... Wana find out ? grin
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by zikmarty: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A reverend in a gay church
an arch Bishop's daughter,a rev in a gay church cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke. tutu really did have her a sound home training
Re: Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) by Duru009(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
End time is fast approaching..........

Fake bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.